- Join/Log In
Air Jordan 1 Low x Travis Scott
Since his game-winning shot that brought championship glory to North Carolina, Michael Jordan has been at the forefront of basketball consciousness. He took to the court in 1985 wearing the original Air Jordan I, simultaneously breaking league rules and his opponents' will, while capturing the imaginations of fans worldwide.
Younger Kids' Jordan 1 Low x Travis Scott
Toddlers' Jordan 1 Low x Travis Scott
Food & Beverage
Hypebeast100, investor relations, new arrivals.
- united_kingdom">United Kingdom
Subscribe to Hypebeast for Updates
Download our app.
- dark_mode" data-event-name="menu_navigation" data-custom-event="null" class="dark-mode icon-type d-none d-lg-flex nav-item">
- sign_up">Sign Up
- search" data-event-name="menu_navigation" data-custom-event="null">
Check Out the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG SP "Black Phantom" With Swapped Laces
Coming with three lace options..
Joining a recent closer look , we now have images of the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG SP “Black Phantom” with swapped laces. From early images, we know that La Flame’s upcoming Cactus Jack x Nike / Jordan Brand collaboration will be arriving with three lace options for a variety of styles. A black pair of laces offers a sleek look, while the accompanying bright red and white/black laces build on the contrasting look of the shoe.
The Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG SP “Black Phantom” features tonal black suede uppers with contrasting white stitching. Detailing comes in the form of reverse Swooshes, regular Swooshes at the medial sides, “NIKE AIR” tongue tag, and Wings motif at the rear. While Cactus Jack logos appear on the tongue, medial side and insoles, along with a new bee motif, reportedly representing Travis’ celebration of his daughter, Stormi, that joins the Wings motif at the rear. Finishing up the design of the shoe are black sole units with stitching that continues the contrast design found on the upper.
View this post on Instagram A post shared by SneakerSpook (@sneaker.spook)
What to Read Next
Official Images of the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low Golf
Official Images of the Air Jordan 1 Low OG "Black Toe"
Official Images of the Air Jordan 1 Low OG "Black Cement"
Take a First Look at Travis Scott's 'UTOPIA' Air Jordan 1 Low "Olive"
Nipsey Hussle Receives Hollywood Walk of Fame Star in Los Angeles
Giannis Antetokounmpo Reveals He May Be Willing To Play for the Chicago Bulls When the Time Is Right
Playboi Carti Joins Rolling Loud New York 2022 Lineup
EA Sports Insists Players Love 'FIFA' Loot Boxes
Apple Could Soon Be Implementing Ads in Its Pre-Installed Apps
Butter Goods Taps Kangol for New Collaboration
The adidas YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 "Flax" is Restocking
YG Hops on 'A COLORS SHOW' to Perform New Single "Toxic"
Blackpink To Make U.S. Award Show Debut at the 2022 VMAs With "Pink Venom" Performance
New Balance Brings the "Sea Salt" Treatment to the 550
Follow hypebeast, subscribe to hypebeast, download the app.
2023 Hypebeast Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Hypebeast® is a registered trademark of Hypebeast Hong Kong Ltd.
Gain access to exclusive interviews with industry creatives, think pieces, trend forecasts, guides and more.
Looks like you’re using an ad-blocker
We charge advertisers instead of our readers. Support us by whitelisting our site.
Already whitelisted us? Refresh page
How to Whitelist Us
- Click the AdBlock icon in the browser extension area in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under “ Pause on this site ” click “ Always ”.
- Refresh the page or click the button below to continue.
- Click the AdBlock Plus icon in the browser extension area in the upper right-hand corner.
- “ Block ads on – This website ” switch off the toggle to turn it from blue to gray.
- Click the AdBlocker Ultimate icon in the browser extension area in the upper right-hand corner.
- Switch off the toggle to turn it from “ Enabled on this site ” to “ Disabled on this site ”.
- Click the Ghostery icon in the browser extension area in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the “ Ad-Blocking ” button at the bottom. It will turn gray and the text above will go from “ON” to “ OFF ”.
- Click the UBlock Origin icon in the browser extension area in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the large blue power icon at the top.
- When it turns gray, click the refresh icon that has appeared next to it or click the button below to continue.
- Click the icon of the ad-blocker extension installed on your browser. You’ll usually find this icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. You may have more than one ad-blocker installed.
- Follow the instructions for disabling the ad blocker on the site you’re viewing. You may have to select a menu option or click a button.