- Reads Reads 14,095 14,095 14K
- Votes Votes 208 208 208
- Parts Parts 6 6 6
- Time Time 14m 0 hours, 14 minutes 14m
- Chapter 1: Metting Vlad and Plasmius Thu, Sep 15, 2016
- Chapter 1: Meeting Vlad and Plasmius Thu, Sep 15, 2016
- Chapter 2: New plan! Mon, Oct 10, 2016
- Author's note: Tue, Sep 20, 2016
- Author's note-News! Tue, Apr 28, 2020
- So... uh hi Thu, Jul 2, 2020
Get notified when Vlad/Plasmius x reader (Danny Phantom) is updated
If you already have an account, Log in.
𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 | VLAD DRACULA [YOUNG DRACULA]
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 werewolf female oc x vlad dr....
- View history
- 2 Creation methods
- 3 Characteristics
- 4 Known half-ghosts
- 6 References
- 7 Site navigation
History [ ]
Vlad Masters/Vlad Plasmius, the first half-ghost.
Though the first half-ghost shown in the series is the titular Danny Phantom himself, he was not the first half-ghost to come into existence.
During Jack Fenton and Vlad Masters' college days, Vlad became the world's first half-ghost when he was caught in the blast of Jack's prototype ghost portal .  Twenty years later, Danny would go on to suffer a similar accident inside Fenton Works' completed ghost portal.
Later, Vlad, in an attempt to create a half-ghost son, experimented with trying to clone Danny, but all his attempts failed except one, which produced a female half-ghost that he named Danielle. 
Creation methods [ ]
The only shown method of permanently changing a human into a half-ghost is when a human is exposed to an intense amount of ectoplasmic energy , such as being inside or near a ghost portal when it is activated, rearranging the human's molecules and genetic structure.  This is how Danny and Vlad became half-ghosts. Other methods that were shown, but not permanent or reliable, include:
- A human can be enhanced with ghost powers from ghosts or ghost artifacts that grant wishes, such as Desiree  or the Reality Gauntlet . This is how Tucker Foley briefly became half-ghost; however, Danny later separated the monster ghost that had overtaken Tucker from him with the help of the Fenton Ghost Catcher .
- A half-ghost can be created from an existing half-ghost using cloning technology, like Dani Phantom and the other clones of Danny that Vlad created. This is the only case where the half-ghost was not originally an ordinary human.
- A half-ghost who has lost their powers, but still has an active remnant of them in their DNA such as the white streak in Danny's hair after he used the Fenton Ghost Portal to strip himself of his powers, can regain them if the remnant is reintroduced to an intense amount of ectoplasmic energy. This is how Danny got his half-ghost status and ghost powers back after losing them in " Phantom Planet ." When Danny got his ghost powers back, it appears he also gotten an increase in his abilities, as he used his Ghostly Wail with no ill effects. However, this method is probably the most dangerous of all, as Danny was close to dying if the process hadn't worked.
Characteristics [ ]
Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom, before and after "going ghost"
Half-ghosts have access to ghost powers such as intangibility , invisibility , and flight . Initially, a half-ghost has only a few powers, however, as time passes, they acquire more and more abilities, becoming more and more powerful. This can be seen with Vlad who, having had his powers for twenty years, has possessed a variety of powers.
Half-ghosts can use the majority of their powers while in human form, and can change into ghost form (Danny refers to this transformation as " Going Ghost "  ) to use them to their fullest extent.
Half-ghosts have immunity to many effects due to their dual nature. For example, they can pass through anti-ghost shields unharmed while in human form, and their ghost half makes them resistant to ghostly effects, such as Ember's hypnotic music, that would otherwise affect humans. However, like full ghosts, they are still vulnerable to ghost weaknesses such as Ecto-ranium and Blood Blossoms while in ghost and human form.
Known half-ghosts [ ]
- According to creator Butch Hartman , not everyone can become a half-ghost. There are limitations to the process and it appears DNA is limited in the transformation process. Hartman said that if Sam or Tucker had gotten caught in the Fenton ghost portal accident, it would have likely killed them. 
- While Danny and Vlad’s ghost half are connected to their human half to a degree, it has been shown multiple times that one does not need the other in order to survive and one will not share the same fate if the other is "killed/destroyed".
- Majority of the Half Ghosts in the series were artificially created.
- 1 Danny Phantom (character)
- 2 Ember McLain
- 3 Dark Danny