- Tutorials & Tips Drone Tutorials Handheld Tutorials Post-production Others
- Products Mavic Series FPV Series Mini Series Air Series Avata Series Phantom Series Inspire Series Osmo Ronin Specialized Pro Systems Others
- Works Nature City Vlog Travel Sport Person Festival Others
- Events Campaign Topic Regional
- Service Announcement Inquiry Feedback
- MOBILE VERSION
- Buying Guides
- Copyright © 2023 DJI All Rights Reserved.
- Cookie Preferences
- Forum Rules
Please Change Your Browser
Internet Explorer is no longer supported. It is recommended to use other browsers.
- Media Coverage
A new firmware update (V1.1.9) is now available for Phantom 3
A new firmware update (V1.1.9) is now available for Phantom 3. Please visit https://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/downloads to download and update your Phantom 3.
1. All-in-One Firmware version updated to：v1.1.9
1. Fixed issue of some aircraft unable to determine their altitudes.
2. Fixed issue of the DJI Pilot app unable to obtain and display battery error history.
3. Fixed issue of the compass calibration progress not being displayed properly.
1. Users are advised to update the firmware version to v1.1.9, otherwise future firmware will not be able to install.
2. Users may skip updating the remote controller if they have already updated the firmware to v1.1.8, as the latest firmware update does not affect the remote controller.
Double Your Aerial Imaging Skills With DJI’s New Air 3 Drone
DJI Records More Than 1,000 People Rescued By Drones Globally
DJI’s New Matrice 350 RTK Redefines the Ultimate Tool for the Commercial Drone Industry
SUBSCRIBE TO DJI
Be the first to get updates and new offers.