- EXPLORE Tech Help Pro About Us Random Article Quizzes Request a New Article Community Dashboard This Or That Game Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- EDIT Edit this Article
- PRO Courses Guides New Tech Help Pro Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Upgrade Sign In
- Browse Articles
- Learn Something New
- Quizzes New
- This Or That Game New
- Train Your Brain
- Explore More
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Log in / Sign up
- Hobbies and Crafts
- Scary Games
How to Play Ghost in the Graveyard
Last Updated: July 26, 2023 Approved
This article was co-authored by wikiHow Staff . Our trained team of editors and researchers validate articles for accuracy and comprehensiveness. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback. In this case, several readers have written to tell us that this article was helpful to them, earning it our reader-approved status. This article has been viewed 607,937 times. Learn more...
Ghost in the Graveyard is a fun game to play outside in the summer and fall. This game may also be known as "The Witch Ain't Out Tonight", "Ghost is Out Tonight", and "Bloody Murder". It's not only fun, but it's also good exercise. This is an old game that has been handed down from one generation to another. There are several ways to play. The main objective is to pick a ghost who will hide while other players search. The ghost then tries to tag a player while the players try to get back to home base.
Playing the Traditional Version
- You can add or subtract players as you continue to play as well. If someone wants to join in, just wait until the next round. Likewise, if someone wants to leave, that’s ok too.
- Try to play with at least three people. More people will make the rounds last longer and can be more fun.
- Make sure that all players understand the boundaries of the game. You can even make the rule that if a player goes outside the boundaries that player is eliminated for a round.
- Your designated safe spot is where the players run to when the ghost is found. It can be a large tree, front stoop, back patio, etc. Try to designate a spot that everyone can physically touch or stand on.
- If you want to pick a ghost the old fashioned way, you can have everyone form a circle with both of each player’s feet. Then one person says a rhyme while tapping one foot for each word. Each time the rhyme ends that player removes a foot. The rhyme is repeated until there is one foot left.  X Research source That person is the ghost.
- The rhyme could be: “Bubble Gum, bubble gum in a dish. How many pieces do you wish?” Then whoever’s foot is touched says a number. The leader counts out that number and then says “…and you are out.”
- After the first round, the next ghost is determined by the losing player. This is the player who was last to reach the safe zone. It can also be the first person if you wish.
- The ghost must hide somewhere within the designated boundaries. The ghost cannot hide inside anywhere.
- The ghost should go and hide somewhere that’s not close to the base. Finding a spot that’s further away and hidden will allow the ghost to have a better chance at tagging a player.
- Alternatively, you can all count to 50 and then chant “Starlight, star bright, I hope to see a ghost tonight!” Depending on how large the playing area and how many places there are to hide, you want to give the ghost a good amount of time.
- When anyone encounters the ghost that player should yell, “Ghost in the graveyard!" and try to run away. When the ghost catches someone, the new person becomes the only ghost.
- If the ghost doesn’t catch anyone, then the last player to reach the base is the new ghost.
Playing an Alternate Version with Flashlights
- If you want to pick a ghost the old fashioned way, you can have everyone form a circle with both of each player’s feet. Then one person says a rhyme while tapping one foot for each word. Each time the rhyme ends that player removes a foot. The rhyme is repeated until there is one foot left. That person is the ghost.
- The players should not be looking where the ghost is going to hide. Everyone's eyes should be closed.
- Alternatively, you can all count to 50 and then chant “Starlight, star bright, I hope to see a ghost tonight!” Depending on how the large the playing area and how many places there are to hide, you want to give the ghost a good amount of time.
- The ghost must hide somewhere within the designated boundaries. The ghost cannot hide inside anywhere. The ghost does not have a flashlight.
- When the ghost finds a seeking player, that player then turns off the flashlight and takes the ghost's hiding spot. The original ghost is then free to move around the playing field and hide somewhere else.
- The ghost will then wait in a new spot to tag another player. That player then turns off the flashlight and hides.
- Once the ghost has been spotted by a player with a flashlight, all the players who are still seeking turn off the flashlight and get some time to hide.
- The players who are already hiding and are also ghosts will come out. The ghosts will all meet at the home base.
- Once the original ghost has been spotted the roles of each type of player switch. If you were tagged by the ghost and hiding, you are now a ghost who is looking for the alive players.
- If you were still an alive player when the ghost was spotted, you now go hide.
- The ghosts will all go to the home base and count while the alive players hide.
- As long as it's not too dark and everyone can easily move safely, no one should have flashlights at this stage.
- If you are running toward the base and get tagged you immediately become a ghost and join the hunt.
- The first player who gets to home base safely without getting tagged yells out. That player is the winner and gets to start as the ghost the next round.
- If no one gets to the base safely, then the players pick a new ghost in a way that everyone agrees upon.
Playing with a Storyteller
- Your designated safe spot, or, home base is where players run to when the ghost is found. It can be a large tree, front stoop, back patio, etc. Try to designate a spot that everyone can physically touch or stand on.
- The storyteller is in charge of making up a spooky story. The story usually involves a group of people wandering through a graveyard at night.
- You can pick the storyteller the same way you pick the ghost, or however you think is fair. If someone volunteers to be the storyteller that works too.
- All of the other players stand at the home base with eyes closed while the ghost and storyteller go choose a hiding place for the ghost. The storyteller needs to know where the ghost is hiding so that this player can lead the others to the ghost.
- Although everyone's eyes should be closed, it's more fun if the storyteller takes a roundabout route back to home base after leaving the ghost's hiding spot. Not taking a direct path back to base will make it harder for the players to know where the ghost is.
- The job of the storyteller is to lead the group through the playing area. The storyteller should not go right to the ghost.
- The storyteller can choose to tell a story without any help, slowly leading the other players to the ghost. But it can be more fun and interactive for everyone if the storyteller asks the players where to go. And then forms a story around the players' decisions.
- The storyteller may start the story saying something like "A group of brave adventurers set out to search the graveyard for a ghost who was guarding a great treasure. Which way did the adventurers head first?"
- Then the other players can decide together where to go and look. Once everyone agrees, the storyteller will lead the players to that area. If the ghost is not there, the storyteller can add to the story with something like "The adventurers came upon an old tombstone. The wind began to howl but upon searching it, they found nothing." This will add suspense. The storyteller can even add a clue that will help the players get closer to the ghost.
- The two people who are tagged will be "it" the next round. Both players will agree who will be ghost and storyteller, respectively.
- Alternatively, players can decide that the first two players who reach the home base get to be the ghost and storyteller.
- If no one is tagged, then everyone will agree on a way to choose the next ghost and storyteller.
Video . By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube.
- Ghost in the Graveyard is a game that's best played when it's dark out or starting to get dark.  X Research source Thanks Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0
- The ghost may also be called, in some variations of the game, a "witch" or "bloody murderer" or "No Ghost at Midnight".  X Research source Thanks Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0
- Another variation of the game includes the home base players holding hands while they search for the ghost. When the ghost is spotted you break hands and dash back to home. Thanks Helpful 2 Not Helpful 1
- Be careful not to yell too loud because other people may be trying to sleep. Thanks Helpful 51 Not Helpful 8
- Do not play this game in an actual graveyard. The possibility of damaging or displacing grave markers is very high. Not only that, it's disrespectful of those who have passed on and those who still tend the graves. You may also injure yourself on the graves if you do. Thanks Helpful 56 Not Helpful 10
- Be careful not to run into obstacles. You might want to pick up hoses and gardening tools before playing. Thanks Helpful 48 Not Helpful 8
- You will want to designate boundaries for the playing area before you begin. This will help avoid arguments later. Thanks Helpful 48 Not Helpful 8
- Ask your parents' permission before going outside, especially after dark. Thanks Helpful 50 Not Helpful 11
- This game might not be suitable for older people with weak hearts, or younger kids who are easily scared. It can be extremely scary when the ghost pops out at you. Thanks Helpful 26 Not Helpful 4
You Might Also Like
- ↑ http://www.projectplaybooks.com/the-rules-of-ghost-in-the-graveyard
- ↑ http://www.gameskidsplay.net/who_is_it/picking_it.htm
- ↑ http://icebreakerideas.com/ghosts-in-the-graveyard-game/
- ↑ http://www.gameskidsplay.net/games/sensing_games/ghost_graveyard.htm
About This Article
To play Ghost in the Graveyard, you’ll need at least 3 friends and lots of space to run around and hide. Choose an area to be the boundaries of the graveyard, like part of a local park or a few yards in your neighborhood that are next door to each other. Pick one area to be your safe spot, like a big tree or a piece of playground equipment. Next, you’ll need to choose a player to be the ghost. You can have someone volunteer or choose them some other way, like playing rock, paper, scissors or eenie meenie miney mo. Once you have a ghost, get all the other players to stand around the chosen safe spot, which will be your home base. The ghost will then go and hide somewhere on the playing field, far away from the home base. As the ghost is hiding, have all the other players count “One o’clock, two o’clock, three o’clock” and so on, until they get to 12 o’clock. Then everyone should shout, “Midnight! I hope I don’t see the ghost tonight!” Next, everyone leaves the base to search for the ghost. If anyone gets near the ghost, the ghost will jump out and try to tag them. The first player to see the ghost shouts, “Ghost in the graveyard!” to warn everyone else. The other players have to run away from the ghost and return to home base to avoid getting tagged. Anyone who gets tagged becomes the new ghost. If the ghost doesn’t tag anyone, the last player to get to home base becomes the next ghost. Keep the game going as long as you like. For an extra spooky variant, try playing the game in the dark and search for the ghost with flashlights. Any player who gets tagged has to turn off their flashlight and become a new ghost. You can also ask one of the players to set the mood with a spooky story before you go ghost hunting. To learn how to play a version of Ghost in the Graveyard with flashlights, keep reading! Did this summary help you? Yes No
- Send fan mail to authors
Reader Success Stories
Jun 14, 2016
Did this article help you?
Oct 26, 2016
Feb 3, 2018
P. J. Harrison
Oct 13, 2018
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
Don’t miss out! Sign up for
Ghosts In The Graveyard (Rules, Instructions & Tips)
Ghosts in the graveyard is a traditional game that every child enjoys. This article consists of guidelines on how to play the game, rules, tips, and variations to the classic game. After reading this article you will be fully equipped to have as much fun as you can with this game.
How To Play Ghost In The Graveyard?
Ghosts in the graveyard rules & warnings, tips to play ghosts in the graveyard, variations of ghosts in the graveyard, working in teams, reversing the roles, stuck together.
‘Ghosts in a graveyard’ requires a minimum of 3 players.
The ideal setting is outdoors. A large indoor space with places to hide will work as well. If you are playing outdoors, begin by setting a boundary for the game. It need not be precise but ensure that all players have a fair idea of the space being used for the game.
Now, designate a space as the base. The base must be a place where all players can fit. Find a long wall or a thick tree that all players can get their hands on.
Choose a player to be the ‘ Ghost ‘. The method to choose can vary – claps, numbering, and picking, chits, etc. The Ghost must find a place to hide in the designated space. All other players must stay at the base.
The players must slowly chant the hours till midnight – one o clock, two o clock, and so on. Once they reach midnight, they must chant – ‘Midnight, midnight, I hope I catch a ghost tonight!’ As they chant, players must stay at the base with their eyes closed.
After chanting, all players must go in search of the Ghost. If someone sees the Ghost, they yell,’ Ghost in the graveyard!’ All players must run towards the home base. The Ghost must try to tag any player before they reach home base.
The Ghost cannot tag players after they reach the base. The object of the base players is to run towards the home base without being tagged by the Ghost. Meanwhile, the aim of the Ghost is to tag at least one player before they return to home base.
The Ghost can change positions discreetly across the space when the other players are looking for them. To make things hard for the others, the Ghost can silently creep up on the players and tag them.
The person that the Ghost tags becomes the Ghost in the next round of the game. If the Ghost does not tag anyone, play another round with the same Ghost. Play as many rounds as the group wishes.
More Games for Kids: Scary Games to Play for Kids & Adults!
- Ensure that all players are familiar with the designated place where the game will take place. Going outside the boundary is not allowed. If the game is being played outdoors, it may be risky for players to venture outside the boundaries.
- Indoors or outdoors, make sure the space where the game is being played is clean and not littered with too many obstacles. Survey the space thoroughly if the space is not very familiar.
- The people who have not been tagged in all the rounds played, wins the overall game of Ghosts In The Graveyard.
- Ensure that all players are familiar with the rules. Carry torches and headlights for the safety of all players.
- The game is better enjoyed in the dark. It makes for a perfect camping or sleepover game.
More Games for Kids: Two Truths And A Lie (150+ Examples & Ideas)
- The game is best enjoyed by a larger group of players. Though it can be played with a small group of 3 players, having 10-12 players enhances the experience of the game.
- Choose a space that most players are familiar with. If the game is being played at night, ensure that you have permission to be in the space at that time.
- If you want to continue the same game the next night, keep a score of who was Ghost how many times.
- All players must have their parents’ permission and must not wander off on their own.
Divide the whole group into two teams. One team is the Ghost Team and the others are the Base Team. The Ghost Team goes and hides as the Base Team chants at home base. If even one Ghost from the team is spotted, all Ghosts must try to tag the Base Team. Keep score of who was tagged and who was not. Change positions in the second round. This variation works better for larger groups of 20-25 people.
To spice things up, reverse the roles of the Ghost and the other players. Make the Ghost chant at home base. All other players must go hide. The Ghost must try and find all players before they reach home base.
This variation proves a challenge for the players looking for the Ghost. Have all the players hold hands as they look for the Ghost. When the Ghost is spotted, they can let go and run to home base before being tagged by the Ghost.
Ghost In The Graveyard is a classic game that children of all ages will enjoy. Since it is best played in the nighttime, the game is best played during a sleepover or at camp. Various types of groups can enjoy this game. Go get your ghost!
More Games for Kids: Fun Beach Games For Everyone!
Naomi is an educator with 2 decades of experience working with children of all ages. She is a keen observer of the magic and importance of Maths in our daily lives. Follow me on Linkedin
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Edit source
- View history
- 1 Gorilla tag ghosts
- 2 Here we delve into the mysterious and intriguing world of the Ghosts of Gorilla Tag! In the dense jungles of Gorilla-Tag, stirs among all the the lush virtual places, you may find these things, being in the shadows, watching.
- 3 The Ghosts and their role in the Gorilla Tag universe. We'll compile information from the community, share tips on how to find a ghost in forest, and shed light on the interactions between living players and these elusive apparitions like 7262 ,
- 4 Joining traits of the Ghosts are their abilities. Some ghosts are very different to others, some being able to just kick or ban, while others are able to change the way you see the game.
- 5 The in encounters contribute to the overall mystery and allure of the Ghosts' presence in the game. Also, the user Not Mosa said gorilla tag ghosts are not real. He also said that sometimes he goes on steam VR to troll as pbbv, echo, and good bye.
- 6 The interactions between Ghosts and living players are intriguing and often playfully ambiguous. Ghosts can be in:
Gorilla tag ghosts [ ]
Here we delve into the mysterious and intriguing world of the ghosts of gorilla tag in the dense jungles of gorilla-tag, stirs among all the the lush virtual places, you may find these things, being in the shadows, watching. [ ], the ghosts and their role in the gorilla tag universe. we'll compile information from the community, share tips on how to find a ghost in forest, and shed light on the interactions between living players and these elusive apparitions like 7262 , [ ], joining traits of the ghosts are their abilities. some ghosts are very different to others, some being able to just kick or ban, while others are able to change the way you see the game. [ ], the in encounters contribute to the overall mystery and allure of the ghosts' presence in the game. also, the user not mosa said gorilla tag ghosts are not real. he also said that sometimes he goes on steam vr to troll as pbbv, echo, and good bye. [ ], the interactions between ghosts and living players are intriguing and often playfully ambiguous. ghosts can be in: [ ], daisy09 [ ].
- 1 Code 1112598
Ghost in the Graveyard – Rules and Instructions on How to Play
On this page
What is Ghost in the Graveyard?
Ghost in the graveyard is a popular game that has been around for many years. You won’t find a real ghost but the game does include is a lot of fun and suspense . You can think of it as a bit of a cross between hide-n-seek and tag.
How to Play Ghost in the Graveyard
Where Should You Play Ghost in the Graveyard?
The very first question that people have is where they can play Ghost in the Graveyard. The best thing about this game is that you can play it anywhere, be it indoors or outdoors. It tends to be more exciting playing it outdoors and perhaps in the dark.
Choose any space in the outdoors. It could be a backyard, the space between a couple of houses or any spot in the neighborhood. You need to designate an area where you will be playing the game. It is always a good idea to select an area where you can find plenty of spaces to hide. This will make the game far more fun, interesting and challenging.
Who Can Play the Game?
Literally, anybody can play this game because it is very easy to understand, learn and play. In order to be able to play Ghost in the Graveyard, you just need to know how to count , be able to run fast, and how to find a good hiding spot. At least three people are required to play the game, but you know how they say, the more, the merrier.
A large group of people makes for a much longer game , which eventually turns out to be more enjoyable than a small group of only three people. You can even get your whole family to play this game since there are no age limits, but it is better to let the kids have some fun. Ideally, you should get all the kids from the neighborhood together because this will give everyone the chance to interact with each other and spend quality time outside.
Starting Ghost in the Graveyard
Once you and your family members/friends have picked a play area, it is time to set a home base.
Choose one specific place in the playing area where everybody playing the game can fit in easily. It can even be touching a tree or an area defined on the ground somewhere. This is where all the players are going to be “safe” from the ghost.
Next up, you need to choose one player who will be the ghost. The ghost will go find a hiding place while all the other players stay at home base and count to midnight. “1 o’clock, 2 o’clock, 3 o’clock” and then they will yell “midnight, midnight, I hope I catch a ghost tonight!”
Playing Ghost in the Graveyard
Now once the game starts, the players will begin to search for the ghost. If a player spots the ghost they will yell, “Ghost in the Graveyard!”
The ghost will try to chase down and catch one of the other players. If the person is tagged by the ghost before reaching the home base, they become the next ghost.
Whoever makes it back to the home base is completely safe and the ghost will continue to try to tag other players within the playing area.
If nobody was tagged by the ghost in a round, the person who made it back to the home base, in the end, will become the next ghost. That is how you begin the game again.
A Few Key Things to Remember
There are several variations on how to play Ghost in the Graveyard. This is one of the most amazing things about it. The variation we talked about can be played during the night or day and it can be easily played indoors or outdoors.
Ghost in the Graveyard has other variations where the ghost is the one who stays at home base and everybody else finds a place to hide.
Here are a few key things that you should remember while playing this variation of the game:
- Everybody has to play within the agreed playing area .
- The last person who remains untagged or the first person to make it to the home base is the winner of the game.
- Make sure that you have permission to play in the designated area before you start playing the game.
- There has to be more than enough area to run in the designated area so that nobody trips.
- Find 3 or more players
- Designate a playing area
- Designate a home base
- Choose one person to be the ghost
- Players count to midnight while the ghost hides “1 o’clock, 2 o’clock,” etc.
- Upon completing the count yell “Midnight, midnight, I hope I catch a ghost tonight!”
- Players begin to search for the ghost
- When a person spots the ghost, they yell “Ghost in the Graveyard!”
- The players then try to make it back to the home base without being tagged
- The ghost tries to tag players as they run for home base
- If another player is tagged, they are the next ghost
- If no player is tagged, the last player to make it to home base is the next ghost
Warning: Keep playing area clear of any potential tripping hazards. Playing in the dark can be fun but increases the risk.
Now that you have learned how to play Ghost in the Graveyard, try it out with your friends and family. Just make sure that you stay safe and have a lot of fun ! Learn how to play a traditional game of kick the can .
THE RULES OF GHOST IN THE GRAVEYARD
Ghost in the Graveyard is played with three or more friends in any outdoor area. It is especially fun at night in the dark. The object of the game is to find the ghost – a player who is hiding. The player who finds the ghost’s hiding spot, yells “Ghost in the Graveyard” to alert the other players. The player who finds the ghost is safe. All the other players must race back to base. The ghost tries to tag someone before they do and that player is IT for the next game.
Select a base for all the players to run to when the ghost is found. There should be a designated spot they have to touch to be safe from the ghost.
Determine the neighborhood boundaries for the game and make sure all the players under that this is where the ghost must hide. The ghost may not hide inside and any player who goes inside during a game is automatically IT.
One player is selected to be IT or the ghost. That player runs and hides within the boundaries. To determine the first-person IT, players put their feet in a circle. One leader uses a rhyme to disqualify players until only one player is left. The leader touches one foot in the circle for each word. Here is an example:
“Bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish. How many pieces do you wish?”
The player’s foot the leader lands on get to pick a number. The leader counts out that number and then says “…and you are out.” The player that is landed on for the final word is safe and does not have to be IT. The rhyme continues until only one person is left – that player is the first ghost.
Playing the Game:
To start a new Ghost in the Graveyard game, all the players must close their eyes and count down from 50. Everyone yells,“ ready or not, here we come” and the game begins. The players run and search for the ghost.
Players search the yards for the ghost. The player that finds the ghost’s hiding spot yells out “Ghost in the Graveyard” as loud as possible. The player that finds the ghost is safe. All the other players race back and touch base.
The ghost chases players as they return to base and must tag one player, who becomes the ghost for the next game. If all the players return to base before the ghost tags anyone, the ghost is IT again.
Once everyone is back to base and the ghost has been determined, players start to count, the new ghost runs to hide and the game begins again.
It is important to hide well and draw all the players away from the base as they search. If a player yells “Ghost in the Graveyard” to the wrong person, they are automatically IT.
- Edit source
- View history
Endisnear spotted in City
Statue is not a black monkey that just T-Poses. Statue is a yellow ghost that's in Mines. If you don't look at Statue he will move. If he touches you, you will get banned. The black ghost is actually called Endishere or Endisnear. He is a well known ghost that appears in the city looking into the mirror in a T-Pose, it is said that he has a ban hit box that can ban you if he touches you. After being seen it may float into the air and teleport around the players. If you do spot Endisnear, the best thing to do is to leave the game to avoid being banned. STATUE WAS HERE
Codes To Find Endisnear [ ]
- 1 Statue (Ghost)
- 2 Miner (Ghost)
Gorilla Tag Ghosts: What They Do & Possible Encounters
Here is what a Gorilla Tag Ghost is and what it does.
While playing Gorilla Tag, you must have heard of Gorilla Tag Ghost. For a popular VR game that is about monkeys jumping around playing tag, the term ghost seems to be in an odd place. But just like the name, any such players have creepy or odd behavior. So here is what you should know about ghosts in Gorilla Tag, and what to do if you encounter one.
Table of Contents
What are Gorilla Tag Ghosts?
Many Gorilla Tag players have claimed to have encountered Ghosts in their lobbies. The reason this phenomenon or the popular tag is Gorilla Tag Ghost is that these “ghost players” don’t behave like your usual players. Many players claim that they have the “powers” to crash your game when you find them in your lobbies. Another common thing that these players can do is ban you.
But while these stories might be popular the developers of the game haven’t confirmed whether they are true. So for the most part you can consider any such player to be a hacker if you encounter one.
Here are some of the Gorilla Tag Ghosts you might have heard of:
This is probably the most famous ghost for this game. You can encounter EndIsHere in cities standing in a T-pose in front of mirrors. It is just a creepy ghost for the most part so you don’t have to worry much about it because it won’t haunt or chase you around. But the scary part happens after you approach it.
When standing too close to EndIsHere or staring at it you will sometimes see it face you. And then your game will crash. Many players also claim they receive a 3-week ban.
Another creepy ghost in this game is Daisy09. Apparently, she is a salmon-pink ghost that joins private or public lobbies and plays a distorted version of Daisy Bell to scare the players. She will run around a bit while playing the song and then eventually catch you. And when she does your game will crash. And just like EndIsHere, she too has the ability to ban you.
Statue is a yellow gorilla ghost that as the name implies appears as a statue. But the catch is if you find it in your lobby and if you look away from it, it will disappear. Next, it will spawn closer to you when you check back. Statue keeps doing this until it is up close and just like the other ghosts it crashes your game or bans you. You can encounter Statue mostly in mines especially if you play on the code Statue.
Gorilla Tag Ghost List
While the above 3 were some popular examples, here are some other Ghosts that you might come across in this game:
- Players with blank names.
What to do if there is a Ghost in your Gorilla Tag Lobby?
The best thing to do if there is a Ghost in your lobby is to leave your game. Ghosts are not real in Gorilla Tag but hackers are. So the best explanation for encountering one is that you have come across a hacker. While you could hang around and play with them, but their ability to ban you isn’t exactly worth it. You can use the above list as reference to see what players to avoid while playing.
That covers this guide on Gorilla Tag Ghosts, what they are and what to do when you encounter one. For more such topics on VR games, I suggest you check our best VR games list and the best games for Oculus Quest 2 . And for other things gaming be sure to check out Gamer Tweak .
- AC Valhalla
- Genshin Impact
- Honkai Star Rail
- Street Fighter 6
- Project Slayers