- Movies & TV
- Featured Categories
Other Sellers on Amazon
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Ghosts: Series 4 [DVD]
Purchase options and add-ons, frequently bought together.
Similar items that may deliver to you quickly
The BAFTA-nominated supernatural sitcom returns, following the comedy chaos of an unlikely house-share between the struggling living and the restless dead.
Written and created by the stars of Horrible Histories and the creators, writers and stars of fantasy comedy Yonderland and the feature film Bill, this fourth series sees resident ghosts and cash-strapped couple Mike and Alison face life changing events at Button House - their crumbling, haunted stately home. Alison and Mike are determined to get the best reviews from the guests at their luxury new B&B. However, buried secrets, booking mix-ups and open war with neighbours all collide to create a chaotic series of events which threatens to derail their dreams.
Includes the 2021 Christmas Special
BONUS FEATURE: Series 4 Bloopers
- Package Dimensions : 7.56 x 5.28 x 0.63 inches; 2.36 Ounces
- Media Format : PAL
- Run time : 3 hours and 23 minutes
- Release date : October 31, 2022
- Studio : BBC
- ASIN : B0B2K95C12
- #522 in Comedy (Movies & TV)
To report an issue with this product, click here .
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
- Sort reviews by Top reviews Most recent Top reviews
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. please try again later..
Top reviews from other countries
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Your Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices
How to watch Ghosts online: stream every season 4 episode from anywhere
More madcap apparitions from Button House
Ghosts season 4 is complete but it's still available to watch for free. The ghostly mischief at Button House as Ghosts is one of BBC Comedy's biggest hits in years. It has already spawned a US TV remake. The show centers around a young couple, Alison (Charlotte Ritchie) and Mike (Kiell Smith-Bynoe), who inherit a grand country estate only to find it is both falling apart and overrun with ghosts. Typical, eh? Here's how to watch Ghosts online, and enjoy season four for free from anywhere in the world.
Cast: Charlotte Richie, Kiell Smyth-Bynoe, Martha Howe-Douglas, Mathew Baynton, Jim Howick, Laurence Rickard, Ben Willbond, Lolly Adefope
Streaming options: BBC iPlayer
Watch anywhere: try a 100% risk-free VPN trial
The family-friendly comedy features much of the cast of Horrible Histories as the ghosts that haunt the house, including Laurence Rickard as caveman Robin, Simon Farnaby as disgraced politician Julian Fawcett MP and Jim Howick as the overly polite scout leader Pat.
This latest series sees Alison and Mike open their much anticipated, bijoux B&B in the gatehouse at Button House. With their livelihoods depending on it being a success, the couple are pulling out all the stops to get the very best reviews, but things inevitably don't go quite to plan.
Ghosts season 4 introduces a new ghost into the ranks too, while Bridget Christie is set to make a return as Puritan Annie, who had previously been shown as having ascended to the afterlife. Below we'll explain how to watch Ghosts season 4 online from anywhere.
- Don't miss: how to watch RuPauls Drag Race UK season 4
How to watch Ghosts Season 4 online for FREE in the UK
The six-episode new series premiered on BBC One at 8.50pm BST on September 23.
All episodes are still available to watch on demand on BBC iPlayer . It’s a completely FREE service – however, you should be a possession of a valid UK TV license, as these now cover digital content consumption, too.
Away from the UK right now? Just use a VPN to alter your IP address so you can stream your favourite TV shows and films online just like you would at home - only from anywhere.
How to watch Ghosts online from abroad
If you're away with work, or are now enjoying a vacation, then geo-blocking restrictions will stop you from watching Ghosts Season 4 online via BBC iPlayer.
Fortunately, there’s a simple solution. By downloading a VPN – short for Virtual Private Network – you can alter your IP address to that of your country back home, and therefore stream TV content that would otherwise be inaccessible.
ExpressVPN is the world's top VPN right now There are dozens of VPNs to choose from, but we recommend ExpressVPN . It's fast, straightforward to use, and simple to install. Plus, it’s compatible with a whole host of devices, a few of which includes Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, PlayStation, and iOS and Android software.
Express VPN's flexible 30-day money back guarantee is hard to refuse. But, better yet, you can get a 49% discount and get 3 months extra FREE if you purchase their annual plan – an excellent deal for an invaluable piece of software.
Once installed, just pick the location of your home country, and click connect. You’ll then be free to enjoy The Serpent online, no matter where you are over the holidays.
- Try ExpressVPN 100% risk-free for 30 days
Can I watch Ghosts Season 4 in the US?
The US remake of Ghosts is available on HBO Max , as are the first three seasons of the UK version but season 4 is nowhere to be found at present.
If you do want to catch seasons 1-3, there are two HBO Max price points - $9.99 a month with commercials, or the 4K HDR, commercial-free subscription at $15.99 that also unlocks 4K streaming and Dolby Atmos sound.
You can look to save money by paying annually. It's $99.99 per year with ads, and $149.99 without them.
Remember: Brits currently in the States can use a VPN to watch Ghosts season 4 on iPlayer from abroad .
Can I watch Ghosts Season 4 in Canada?
For those in Canada, CBC Gem is the place to watch the latest season of Ghosts. All four seasons are available to watch for free.
You can also pay for the premium version of CBC Gem ($4.99 a month) to get rid of adverts. It comes with a 30-day free trial.
Abroad in Canada, but want to watch Ghosts? You can subscribe to a VPN to by-pass geo-restrictions and access your preferred streaming service.
Can I watch Ghosts Season 4 online in Australia?
In Australia, you can watch Ghosts season 4 for free on ABC's streaming service, iView. The other three seasons are available on Stan, Paramount Plus and Britbox.
Stan has a FREE 30-day trial, after which prices start at AU$10 per month. Paramount Plus is AU$8.99 per month and includes a free trial. Britbox is also AU$8.99.
As detailed above, if you’re abroad you’ll struggle to connect to any of the streaming services you usually use. The solution? Try using a VPN as per our guide above.
- More drama: how to watch The Undoing
Sign up to receive daily breaking news, reviews, opinion, analysis, deals and more from the world of tech.
Kevin Lynch is a London-born, Dublin-based writer and journalist. The author of Steve Jobs: A Biographic Portrait, Kevin is a regular feature writer for a number of tech sites and the former Technology Editor for the Daily Mirror. He has also served as editor of GuinnessWorldRecords.com and has been a member of the judging panel for the BAFTA British Academy Video Game Awards. Alongside reviewing the latest AV gear, smartphones and computers, Kevin also specialises in music tech and can often be found putting the latest DAWs, MIDI controllers and guitar modellers through their paces. Born within the sound of Bow Bells, Kevin is also a lifelong West Ham fan for his troubles.
Oppenheimer is coming to streaming at the end of November, but here's why I'm buying it on 4K Blu-ray instead
India vs Bangladesh live stream: How to watch Cricket World Cup online
Don’t wait for Black Friday – two great iPad deals I recommend buying now
By Kevin Lynch October 15, 2023
By Adrian Back October 14, 2023
By Adam Marshall October 14, 2023
By Adrian Back October 13, 2023
By Will Hall October 13, 2023
By Tom Wardley October 13, 2023
By Jake Green October 12, 2023
By Roderick Easdale October 12, 2023
By Daniel Pateman October 12, 2023
By Jake Green October 10, 2023
By John Loeffler October 09, 2023
- 2 Apple’s new method for updating iPhones sounds decidedly Apple-like
- 3 Some Pixel 6 owners are having problems after the Android 14 update
- 4 What's the difference between a cheap and premium OLED TV? You might be surprised
- 5 Environmental activist group Just Stop Oil disrupts EGX Tekken tournament, covering equipment in orange paint
- 2 7 new movies and TV shows to stream on Netflix, Prime Video, Max, and more this weekend (October 13)
- 3 Starlink's new cellular service lets you stay connected even off the grid
- 5 5 reasons why the database is dead
The Original UK Version of ‘Ghosts’ Is Coming to the US
Same story, different accents.
The Big Picture
- CBS is extending spooky season with the UK version of Ghosts , a comedy series about a girl who inherits a haunted mansion and turns it into a luxury hotel.
- Ghosts UK had a successful run on BBC One and inspired the American version, with the main difference being the episode count.
- Ghosts UK will wrap up with Season 5, while Ghosts US is facing delays due to the ongoing strike, resulting in the creative scheduling of the UK version on CBS.
CBS announced today that spooky season will extend for a couple of weeks on the network this Fall. That’s what’s going to happen when Season 1 of Ghosts starts to take over Thursday nights on broadcast American television starting on November 16. The “new” show is the British version of the comedy series that inspired the highly popular American version which also airs on CBS. The story is the same: A girl inherits a mansion and decides to transform it into a luxury hotel, without knowing that it’s haunted by a slate of ghosts from different eras.
Ghosts (the UK version) originally debuted on BBC One , and it proved such a huge success that it scored a remake almost instantly: The American version premiered just two years later. One of the biggest differences between both versions is that British television is used to a much shorter episode output: Season 1 of Ghosts UK has only six episodes, while its American counterpart did 18 in its first year. CBS is yet to disclose if they'll air the British series' seasons back to back, but it seems likely.
Ghosts UK is The Result of CBS Getting Creative Amid Strike
Additionally, Ghosts UK already has an ending in sight: Recently, it was announced that Season 5 will wrap up the story, which should end its run with 30+ episodes. Meanwhile, Ghosts US is gearing up to premiere Season 3, but the next batch of episodes is getting delayed due to the ongoing WGA and SAG-AFTRA strike . The strike is also the reason why CBS had to get creative with its Fall season programming, with Ghosts UK getting a slot in prime time along with high-performing titles like Yellowstone and SEAL Team .
CBS is also pairing the two versions Ghosts : Every new episode of the British series will be followed by a rerun of past Ghosts US episodes , so fans will be able to compare both series – and especially how differently British humor plays out – as they air back-to-back.
CBS premieres Ghosts UK on November 16. You can watch a trailer below:
Ghosts - Series 4
Streaming, rent, or buy Ghosts – Season 4:
Currently you are able to watch "Ghosts - Season 4" streaming on Sky Go or buy it as download on Apple TV, Amazon Video, Google Play Movies, Microsoft Store .
Alison and Mike try to make a success of their humble B&B.
S4 E1 - Happy Holiday
S4 e2 - speak as ye choose, s4 e3 - the hardest word, s4 e4 - gone gone, s4 e5 - poached guests, s4 e6 - not again.
People who liked Ghosts also liked
Popular upcoming TV shows
Comedy TV shows coming soon
Similar TV series you can watch for free
Other popular TV series starring Charlotte Ritchie
Ghosts: Season 4 (UK)
A cash-strapped young couple inherits a grand country house, only to find it is both falling apart and teeming with the ghosts of former inhabitants.
Where to watch Ghosts: Season 4 (UK)
Ghosts: Season 4 (UK) episodes
Mike and Alison welcome their first guests to the B&B, ... More determined to get a five-star review. The Plaguers idolise Thomas, and Pat teaches Mary the joys and pitfalls of package holidays.
Speak as ye choose
Mary tells Julian how she finally found her voice, while ... More Thomas decides he must finally kick his Alison addiction. Old friends of Mike share the surprising secret to their success.
The Hardest Word
Can the Ghosts get back into Alison’s good books after ... More she gives them the biggest telling off of their lives/deaths? Alison and Mike learn that relaxation is harder than it looks.
Shocking news rocks Button House and a booking mix-up sees ... More Mike and Alison forced to host a last-minute children’s party that they are utterly unprepared for.
Alison and Mike’s neighbour spots a business opportunity which sparks ... More all out war between them. The Captain makes a discovery and the Ghosts find a surprising new friend.
Mike and Alison reach boiling point over the B&B. Julian ... More aims to prove he is more selfless than people think. A new addition triggers frightening flashbacks for Robin.
Ghosts: Season 4 (UK) | Ratings & Reviews
Audience score rating, ghosts: season 4 (uk) | details, ghosts: season 4 (uk) | trailers.
Ghosts: Season 3 (UK)
Ghosts: Season 5 (UK)
Big on streaming.
The Equalizer 3
The Burning Girls: Season 1
Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One
The Retirement Plan
The Miracle Club
Lessons In Chemistry: Season 1
The Fall of the House of Usher (2023)
Fair Play (2023)
Loki: Season 2
Beckham: Limited Series
Bargain: Season 1
Boiling Point: Season 1
The Wonderful Story Of Henry Sugar
Gen V: Season 1
Love is in the Air (2023)
- Coming Soon
- Find Trailers, News, Reviews and Features
Get to your watchlist.
- sign in with Facebook
- sign in with Google
- sign in with Apple
Or sign in with your email
Don’t have a Flicks account? Sign Up.
I forgot my damn password.
Keep track of the movies and show you want to see + get Flicks email updates.
- sign up with Facebook
- sign up with Google
- sign up with Apple
Or sign up with your email
Already have a Flicks account? Sign in
Don’t have a Flicks account? Sign Up
Remembered your password? Sign In
To post ratings/reviews we need a username. This is what will appear next to your ratings and reviews.
I don't know, create one for me
SORRY TO SAY, FLICKS NO LONGER SUPPORTS IE9
Please update to Microsoft Edge , or another browser.
Or, if you want to stick it out with Internet Explorer, please update your browser to the latest version ( IE 11 )
When Does Season 4 Of Ghosts Come Out On HBO Max
Welcome to the exciting world of Ghosts, the hit supernatural comedy series on HBO Max! With its unique blend of humor and the paranormal, Ghosts has garnered a dedicated fan base since its debut. Now, with the highly anticipated Season 4 on the horizon, fans are eagerly waiting to embark on yet another adventure with our ghostly ensemble.
Ghosts follows the story of a young couple, Alison and Mike, who inherit a grand old mansion and find themselves living amidst a group of eccentric ghosts from different eras of history. From Roman soldiers to Victorian aristocrats, each ghost has their own quirks and antics, leading to hilarious and heartwarming interactions. The series masterfully combines witty writing, engaging performances, and supernatural elements to create a truly captivating viewing experience.
With each season, Ghosts has pushed the boundaries of comedy and storytelling, leaving audiences hooked and craving for more. Season 4 promises to deliver even more laughter, surprises, and emotional moments, as we dive deeper into the lives and afterlives of our beloved ghostly characters.
From heartwarming friendships to romantic entanglements, Ghosts explores complex human emotions through the lens of the supernatural. The series not only tickles our funny bones but also tugs at our heartstrings, reminding us of the inherent humanity that exists within all of us, whether alive or dead.
With a talented cast and a brilliant writing team, Ghosts has become a favorite among fans of all ages. Whether you’re a long-time viewer or someone who is just discovering the series, Season 4 is sure to provide the perfect blend of laughter, tears, and ghostly adventures.
In this article, we will delve into what we can expect from Season 4 of Ghosts, including returning cast members, new additions to the ensemble, plot predictions, and more. So, settle in and get ready for some ghostly fun as we explore the exciting world of Ghosts!
Season 4 of Ghosts: What to Expect
Season 4 of Ghosts is set to bring a whole new set of adventures and hilarity as our beloved characters continue to navigate the afterlife. With each season, the show has managed to keep viewers on the edge of their seats with unexpected twists, heartwarming moments, and a perfect blend of humor and supernatural elements. Here’s a sneak peek at what we can expect in Season 4:
1. Deeper Character Development: As the show progresses, we can expect the Ghosts to further develop their personalities and relationships. We’ll get a chance to explore their backstories, understand their motivations, and witness their personal growth throughout the season.
2. New Ghostly Challenges: In previous seasons, the Ghosts faced various challenges, from dealing with modern technology to surviving a reality TV show. Season 4 is likely to introduce new obstacles for our spirited protagonists, pushing them to their spooky limits.
3. Supernatural Shenanigans: Ghosts has always excelled at blending the supernatural with laugh-out-loud comedy. In Season 4, we can look forward to even more ghostly hijinks, as the characters find themselves in bizarre and hilarious situations that only the afterlife can provide.
4. Heartwarming Moments: While Ghosts is primarily a comedy, it also shines in its ability to tug at our heartstrings. Season 4 is bound to deliver emotional and poignant moments that will make us laugh and cry, showcasing the show’s remarkable ability to balance humor with genuine human connections.
5. Guest Appearances: In previous seasons, Ghosts has featured memorable guest stars who have added an extra layer of excitement to the series. It wouldn’t be surprising if Season 4 continues this trend, giving us surprise appearances from talented actors and actresses to spice up the ghostly world.
6. Surprising Plot Twists: Ghosts is known for its unexpected and clever plot twists that keep viewers guessing. Season 4 is sure to deliver more jaw-dropping moments that will leave us eagerly anticipating the next episode as we unravel the mysteries surrounding the mansion and its spectral inhabitants.
With its unique blend of humor, heart, and the supernatural, Season 4 of Ghosts is set to captivate audiences once again. Brace yourself for laughter, tears, and a rollercoaster of emotions as we delve deeper into the lives of these eccentric and endearing apparitions. Get ready for another thrilling and entertaining season that will leave us wanting more!
Returning Cast and Characters
One of the highlights of Ghosts is its talented ensemble cast, who bring the show’s eclectic group of spirits to life with their impeccable comedic timing and heartfelt performances. Season 4 will see the return of the beloved main cast, reprising their roles as the quirky ghostly residents of Button House. Let’s take a closer look at some of the returning characters we can expect to see:
1. Charlotte Ritchie as Alison: Charlotte Ritchie portrays Alison, one half of the living couple who inherited Button House. As the compassionate and determined character, Alison serves as the bridge between the living and the dead, navigating the challenges and adventures of her ghostly companions.
2. Kiell Smith-Bynoe as Mike: Kiell Smith-Bynoe plays Mike, Alison’s loving and sometimes bewildered husband. Mike’s skepticism and often hilarious reactions to the ghostly occurrences make him a relatable and endearing character.
3. Mathew Baynton as Thomas Thorne: Mathew Baynton portrays Thomas Thorne, an aspiring Roman playwright who met an untimely demise. Thomas brings his flamboyant personality and dramatic flair to Button House, often providing comic relief with his theatrical antics.
4. Simon Farnaby as Julian: Simon Farnaby portrays Julian, a Georgian nobleman who enjoys his aristocratic past and often clashes with the other ghosts. Julian’s haughty yet hilarious demeanor creates memorable moments of tension and humor.
5. Martha Howe-Douglas as Lady Fanny Button: Martha Howe-Douglas portrays Lady Fanny Button, the former lady of Button House who met an unfortunate demise in the 18th century. Lady Fanny’s eccentricities and high-spirited nature add a touch of whimsy to the show.
6. Jim Howick as Pat Butcher: Jim Howick plays the boisterous and fun-loving ghost Pat Butcher, a former World War II officer. Pat’s love for adventure and his camaraderie with the other ghosts often lead to uproarious and heartwarming moments.
These returning cast members have created a delightful dynamic within the show, each bringing their unique comedic talents to their respective characters. Their chemistry on-screen is evident in every episode, making the ensemble cast one of the show’s biggest strengths.
In addition to the main cast members, Season 4 of Ghosts might also feature guest appearances from familiar faces who have appeared in previous seasons. These surprise appearances often add an extra layer of excitement to the show, blending new and old talents together for an unforgettable viewing experience.
Get ready to reunite with your favorite ghostly residents as they continue their supernatural misadventures in Season 4 of Ghosts. With the returning cast members reprising their roles, we can expect another season filled with laughter, heart, and plenty of ghostly fun!
New Additions to the Ghostly Ensemble
As Ghosts continues to captivate audiences with its humorous and diverse cast of characters, Season 4 brings exciting new additions to the ghostly ensemble. These fresh faces will undoubtedly add a new dimension to the already eccentric and endearing group of spirits residing in Button House. Let’s take a look at some of the newcomers we can expect to meet in the upcoming season:
1. Emma Mackey as Emily: Joining the cast is Emma Mackey, known for her role in the popular series “Sex Education.” Emma will portray Emily, a charismatic ghost from the 1960s who injects a healthy dose of groovy vibes into the mansion. Her free-spirited nature and love for all things retro are sure to bring a new dynamic to the ghostly household.
2. Larry Lamb as Cyril: Accomplished actor Larry Lamb, best known for his role in “Gavin & Stacey,” will be joining the Ghosts ensemble as Cyril, a former music hall comedian from the early 1900s. Cyril’s quick wit and classic comedic style will provide a delightful contrast to the other ghosts’ personalities and add a touch of old-fashioned humor to the mix.
3. Julian Barratt as Charles: Julian Barratt, acclaimed for his work in “The Mighty Boosh,” will be making his mark in Ghosts as Charles, a ghost from the 1970s who fancies himself as the ultimate ladies’ man. With his flamboyant fashion sense and over-the-top charm, Charles is sure to bring plenty of laughs and groovy vibes to Button House.
These new additions to the Ghosts ensemble are seasoned actors, each with their own unique style and comedic prowess. Their presence is bound to inject fresh energy into the show, as they seamlessly integrate into the established dynamic of the ghostly household.
One of the strengths of Ghosts lies in its ability to introduce new characters that complement and enrich the existing ensemble. With each new addition, the show expands its comedic potential, offering audiences a diverse range of personalities, backgrounds, and time periods to explore.
Newcomers like Emma Mackey, Larry Lamb, and Julian Barratt will undoubtedly bring their own spark of brilliance to the show, expanding the depth and breadth of the Ghosts universe. The interactions between the existing and new characters are sure to create captivating and hilarious moments that fans will eagerly anticipate.
Prepare to meet these fresh faces as they join the ghostly ensemble in Season 4 of Ghosts. With their unique personalities and comedic talents, they are sure to enchant audiences and contribute to the ghostly mayhem that ensues within the walls of Button House.
Plot and Storyline Predictions
As fans eagerly await the arrival of Season 4 of Ghosts, speculation is rife about what plot twists and storylines await our beloved ghostly characters. While the show has managed to surprise and delight us with its unpredictable narrative arcs in the past, here are some intriguing predictions for the upcoming season:
1. Exploring Past Ghosts: Season 4 may delve deeper into the backstories of the ghostly residents of Button House. We might witness flashbacks that reveal the untold stories of their lives before becoming spirits, shedding light on their personal histories and motivations.
2. New Ghostly Challenges: Our spectral protagonists are no strangers to facing unexpected obstacles. Season 4 could introduce supernatural challenges unique to each ghost, pushing them out of their comfort zones and providing new avenues for comedic and dramatic storytelling.
3. Romantic Entanglements: Ghosts has subtly explored romantic connections between the characters in previous seasons. Season 4 might see the relationships among the ghosts deepening, leading to potential romantic entanglements and adding an extra layer of complexity to their interactions.
4. Unveiling the History of Button House: The grand mansion itself holds secrets waiting to be uncovered. Season 4 could shed light on the rich history of Button House, unveiling hidden rooms, hidden passageways, and possibly even a ghostly presence beyond our current understanding.
5. Living World Interactions: While the ghosts of Button House have primarily interacted amongst themselves and with Alison and Mike, Season 4 might introduce more interactions with the living world. This could involve encounters with skeptics, mediums, or other living characters connected to the mansion’s history.
6. A Twist in the Afterlife: Ghosts has a knack for surprising its audience with unexpected twists. Season 4 might introduce a game-changing revelation that challenges the status quo of the ghostly existence, raising questions about the nature of the afterlife and forcing the characters to confront their beliefs.
Of course, these plot predictions are mere speculation, and the reality of Season 4 may take us in entirely different directions. Nevertheless, the creative minds behind Ghosts have consistently delivered fresh and unpredictable storylines, keeping fans engaged and entertained.
One thing is for sure – Season 4 promises to be filled with laughter, heart, and plenty of supernatural hilarity. As we eagerly await the new season, let’s brace ourselves for a wild and unpredictable ride, where the unexpected becomes the norm and the ghostly shenanigans continue to captivate us.
Filming and Production Updates
Behind the scenes of Ghosts, the dedicated cast and crew work tirelessly to bring the supernatural comedy series to life. The filming and production process play a crucial role in creating the vivid and captivating world of Button House. Here are some updates on the filming and production of Season 4:
1. Production Schedule: Filming for Season 4 of Ghosts commenced earlier this year. The production team has been hard at work meticulously crafting each episode, ensuring that the unique blend of comedy and supernatural elements is maintained.
2. Health and Safety Measures: Like many other television productions, Ghosts has implemented strict health and safety protocols amidst the ongoing global pandemic. Precautions are in place to ensure the well-being of the cast and crew, allowing the filming process to proceed smoothly and safely.
3. Set Design and Visual Effects: To bring the ghostly world of Button House to life, meticulous attention is given to set design and visual effects. The skilled production team works to create an immersive and believable environment that seamlessly blends the historical charm of the mansion with the supernatural elements of the show.
4. Comedic Timing and Improvisation: Ghosts thrives on its impeccable comedic timing, thanks to the skillful direction and performances of the cast. Behind the scenes, the actors, writers, and directors collaborate to perfect the comedic moments, often incorporating improvisation to enhance the humor and spontaneity of the scenes.
5. Post-Production and Sound Design: Following the completion of filming, the post-production process begins. This involves editing the episodes, adding visual effects, and fine-tuning the sound design to ensure a seamless and immersive viewing experience. The music and sound effects are carefully chosen to enhance the comedic and supernatural elements of the show.
While specific details about the filming and production of Season 4 remain closely guarded secrets, fans can rest assured that the dedicated team behind Ghosts is working tirelessly to deliver yet another exceptional season. The attention to detail, creativity, and commitment of everyone involved in the production process are key factors that contribute to the show’s success.
As we eagerly anticipate the release of Season 4, let’s express our appreciation for the hard work and talent that goes into bringing Ghosts to our screens. The dedication of the cast and crew, combined with the production team’s commitment to delivering a high-quality series, ensures that each episode is a joy to watch.
Stay tuned for more updates on the filming and production of Season 4 of Ghosts as we anxiously await another round of hilarious and heartwarming ghostly adventures in Button House!
Release Date: When Does Season 4 Come Out?
The eagerly awaited Season 4 of Ghosts is set to grace our screens with more supernatural laughs and heartwarming moments. As fans eagerly anticipate the release, the burning question on everyone’s mind is: when does Season 4 come out?
While an official release date for Season 4 of Ghosts has not yet been announced, we can take a look at previous release patterns to make an educated guess. Typically, each season of Ghosts has premiered around the same time of year, with a gap of approximately one year between seasons. With this in mind, it is likely that Season 4 of Ghosts will premiere sometime in late 2022.
However, it’s important to note that production schedules can be subject to unforeseen delays or changes. Factors such as filming schedules, post-production requirements, and the ongoing global pandemic can impact the release dates of television series.
To stay updated on the latest news and announcements regarding the release date of Season 4, fans can keep an eye on official announcements from HBO Max and the social media accounts associated with Ghosts. These reliable sources will provide accurate and up-to-date information as it becomes available.
As we eagerly count down the days until Season 4 of Ghosts graces our screens, we can take comfort in knowing that the dedicated cast and crew are working tirelessly to deliver another exceptional season. With their commitment to quality and their knack for blending humor and paranormal elements, we can expect nothing short of a delightful experience when the new season finally arrives.
So, mark your calendars and prepare for more ghostly adventures in Button House as Season 4 of Ghosts draws near. Keep an eye out for official announcements and prepare to embark on another uproarious journey into the supernatural world of our beloved spectral residents!
How to Watch Season 4 of Ghosts on HBO Max
If you’re eagerly anticipating Season 4 of Ghosts and wondering how you can catch all the ghostly antics, you’ll be pleased to know that the upcoming season will be available exclusively on HBO Max. Here’s how you can watch Season 4:
1. Subscribe to HBO Max: To access Ghosts and a wide range of other fantastic content, you’ll need to have a subscription to HBO Max. If you’re not already a subscriber, you can sign up on the official HBO Max website or through their mobile app. Choose a plan that suits your viewing needs and get ready to enjoy all the laughs and supernatural fun of Season 4.
2. Streaming on HBO Max: Once you’ve subscribed to HBO Max, you can stream Ghosts Season 4 on any of your devices, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and computers. Simply log in to your HBO Max account and navigate to the platform’s library to find the latest episodes of Ghosts. You’ll be able to catch up with the beloved characters and follow their new adventures within Button House.
3. Release Schedule: As the release date draws closer, it’s important to stay updated on the official release schedule for Season 4 of Ghosts. HBO Max typically releases episodes on a weekly basis, allowing viewers to savor each installment and discuss the latest developments with fellow fans. Keep an eye on the official HBO Max website and social media channels for episode release dates and any other relevant announcements.
4. On-Demand Viewing: HBO Max offers the convenience of on-demand viewing, allowing you to watch Season 4 of Ghosts at your own pace. If you miss an episode during its original airing, fear not! You can easily catch up by accessing the episode at your convenience and enjoy the hilarious ghostly adventures whenever it suits your schedule.
By following these steps, you can ensure that you won’t miss a single moment of Season 4 of Ghosts and enjoy the supernatural comedy series in all its ghostly glory. Make sure you have your HBO Max subscription in place, stay updated on release schedules, and let the laughter and heartwarming moments of Ghosts sweep you away into the delightful world of Button House.
So, get ready to grab some popcorn, settle into the comfiest spot on your couch, and prepare to laugh until your sides hurt as Season 4 of Ghosts unfolds exclusively on HBO Max. It’s time to immerse yourself in the hilarity, charm, and ghostly adventures that await!
Fan Reactions and Expectations
As fans eagerly await the arrival of Season 4 of Ghosts, anticipation is running high, and discussions are buzzing among dedicated viewers. Let’s take a look at some fan reactions and expectations for the upcoming season:
1. Excitement for More Laughter: Fans of Ghosts are thrilled at the prospect of another season filled with laughter. The unique blend of comedy and supernatural elements has garnered a dedicated fan base who eagerly anticipate the witty writing, hilarious character dynamics, and comedic timing that the show consistently delivers.
2. Emotional Connections: Ghosts has also enamored fans with its ability to strike an emotional chord. Through heartfelt moments and character development, the show has made viewers genuinely care for the ghostly inhabitants of Button House. Fans expect Season 4 to continue to deepen these connections, sparking tears alongside the laughter.
3. Delving into Backstories: One of the most exciting aspects for fans is the potential exploration of the ghosts’ backstories. The enigmatic histories of the characters have piqued curiosity, and fans are eager to learn more about their lives before they became spirits. The opportunity to dive into these backstories and gain further insight into their motivations is highly anticipated.
4. Continued Chemistry: The remarkable chemistry among the cast members has been a standout element of Ghosts, and fans have come to cherish the dynamic relationships between the characters. They expect Season 4 to maintain and further develop these relationships, whether it’s the camaraderie between ghosts or the bond between the ghostly residents and Alison and Mike.
5. Surprising Twists: Fans love to be surprised, and Ghosts has delivered unexpected plot twists in the past. They eagerly anticipate Season 4 to continue this tradition, keeping them guessing and on the edge of their seats. Fans hope for clever writing that presents fresh and imaginative twists, ensuring that each episode is full of surprises.
6. New Additions to the Ensemble: The announcement of new cast members joining the Ghosts ensemble has sparked excitement among fans. They eagerly look forward to seeing how the newcomers will integrate with the existing cast and the delightful dynamics that will unfold as a result.
With these high expectations and enthusiastic anticipation, fans are counting down the days until Season 4 of Ghosts premieres. The dedicated fan base is ready to embrace the continued humor, heartfelt moments, and supernatural escapades that the show has come to be loved for.
As the Ghosts fandom eagerly awaits the release, the buzz on online forums and social media platforms continues to grow. The excitement is palpable as fans share theories, favorite moments, and their hopes for what Season 4 has in store. The anticipation is a testament to the show’s ability to captivate and connect with its audience.
Get ready to join in the discussions, share your laughter, and engage with fellow fans as the latest season of Ghosts unfolds. The shared experience of watching, reacting, and discussing the show will only add to the enjoyment of this beloved supernatural comedy series.
As we eagerly await Season 4 of Ghosts, the anticipation for more supernatural laughs and heartwarming moments continues to build. The show’s unique blend of humor, supernatural elements, and endearing characters has captured the hearts of fans worldwide. From the talented cast to the creative team behind the scenes, Ghosts has consistently delivered an exceptional viewing experience.
Season 4 brings with it new plotlines, surprising twists, and fresh faces that will undoubtedly add to the charm and hilarity of the series. As fans, we eagerly anticipate delving deeper into the lives and histories of our beloved ghostly residents, while still being treated to the trademark humor and heartfelt connections that make the show so special.
The dedication and talent of the cast and crew shine through in every episode, as they bring the unique world of Ghosts to life with impeccable comedic timing, stunning set designs, and engaging storytelling. Their commitment to delivering a high-quality show is evident, and we, as fans, can’t wait to see what they have in store for us in Season 4.
So, as we wait patiently for Season 4 of Ghosts to grace our screens, let’s celebrate the joy and laughter that this extraordinary series has brought us. Let’s discuss our favorite moments, speculate on the upcoming season, and revel in the delightful world of Button House and its ghostly inhabitants.
Get ready to laugh, cry, and be charmed by the supernatural adventures that await us in Season 4 of Ghosts. As the release date draws near, let’s come together as fans and celebrate the magic of this beloved series, eagerly anticipating the day when we can once again join the ghostly ensemble in Button House.
Until then, let’s keep our spirits high, relish in the anticipation, and enjoy the journey of being part of the Ghosts fandom. Season 4 is almost here, and it’s bound to be another delightful chapter in the ghostly saga that has captured our hearts and tickled our funny bones.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- How To Download Movies
- How To Download Music
- How To Download Videos
- How To Download Games
- TECH REVIEWS
How To Make A Digital Photo
How to make a digital photo collage, related post, how to use canon digital photo professional 4, how to determine the size of a digital photo, how to remove marker from digital photo, how can i make a digital photo look like film, why is my digital photo frame not working, related posts.
When Will Ghostbusters Afterlife Be On HBO Max
Complete Guide to Apple TV Plus: What It Is and What It Offers
What Anime Does HBO Max Have
What Cartoons Are On HBO Max
When Will The Black Phone Be On HBO Max
How To Watch Hard Knocks 2022
When Will Season 3 Of Walker Be On HBO Max
40 Best Adult Cartoons to Toon Into
How To Turn IPad Into Digital Photo Frame
- Privacy Overview
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
- Ghosts Christmas Special 2022
Ghosts Christmas Special 2022 episodes (1)
About this show
Ratings and reviews.
- Flag inappropriate
A cash-strapped young couple inherit a grand country house, only to find it is both falling apart and teeming with the ghosts of former inhabitants.
Select a season
Episodes season 1.
1. Who Do You Think You Are?
April 9, 2021 | 29 min
Cash-strapped Alison and Mike think their dreams have come true when they inherit a grand country house, unaware that it's falling apart and teeming with the ghosts of former inhabitants.
2. Gorilla War
April 9, 2021 | 27 min
Alison, still recovering from her near-fatal accident, finds herself hounded by the ghostly gaggle, who now realize that she can both see and hear them.
3. Happy Death Day
April 9, 2021 | 30 min
With Pat’s family coming to commemorate his death, Pat begs Alison to pass on a message from beyond the grave, while she attempts to befriend the new builder.
4. Free Pass
April 9, 2021 | 28 min
Fortune smiles on Mike and Alison when a TV company comes looking for an old house.
5. Moonah Ston
Alison and Mike meet their posh neighbours, and decide to host a dinner party. Robin celebrates a lunar eclipse.
6. Getting Out
Mike and Alison consider selling Button House to a hotel chain.
Similar to this:
The Office (UK)
Stath Lets Flats
This Time With Alan Partridge
- What is VPN
- How VPN works
- VPN Protocols
- Pros & Cons of VPN
- Is Using a VPN safe
- Where Are VPNs Illegal
- Who Uses VPNs
- What a VPN Does Not Do
- Can a VPN Be Hacked
- VPN History
- Troubleshooting Guide
- CyberGhost VPN
- Surfshark VPN
- iPhone & iPad
- Disney Plus
- Amazon Prime Video
- Fire TV & Fire TV Stick
- BBC iPlayer
- ExpressVPN vs NordVPN
- Ivacy vs ExpressVPN
- Surfshark vs ExpressVPN
- CyberGhost VPN vs ExpressVPN
- ExpressVPN vs PIA
- Beginners Guide to Kodi
- What is Kodi
- How to use Kodi Legally
- How to update Kodi
- How to enable Unknown Source
- Best Kodi Addons
- Best Kodi Skins
- Best Kodi Repository
- Best Adult Kodi Addons
- Best Kodi Box
- Kodi Alternatives
- Best Streaming Services
- Best Live TV Streaming Services
- Best Sports Streaming Services
- Best NFL Streaming Services
- Best Media Streaming Devices
- Amazon Prime VIdeo
- Best TV Antennas
- All In One PCs
- DD-WRT Routers
How to Watch Ghosts Season 4 Online from Anywhere
One of the BBC's most beloved and popular comedy shows is returning with a new season, and we can't keep calm! Fans of the show won't have to wait much longer to stream the new episodes online, and we have all the information you might be looking for, including the release date, plot, and cast. So let's check out where, when, and how to watch Ghosts Season 4 online from anywhere in the world.
Ghosts features Alison and Mike, a young couple who suddenly acquire a large rural estate only to discover it is falling apart and is infested with... ghosts. Named Button House, it is home to several restless spirits that have died there over the years, who are doomed to argue with each other forever over the most trivial daily grievances. In season four, we see that the Button House is open for business, but can Alison and Mike make the B&B a success, or will the intruding spirits derail their plans once more? Apart from that, we will also get to know more about the ghosts - how they died and what their lives looked like when they were alive.
Charlotte Ritchie and Kiell Smith-Bynoe play Alison and Mike, the owners of Button House. They are joined by Martha Howe-Douglas as Lady Fanny Button, Mathew Baynton as Thomas Thorne, Jim Howick as Pat Butcher, Ben Willbond as the Captain, Katy Wix as Mary, Laurence Rickard as Robin/Humphrey’s Head, Simon Farnaby as MP Julian Fawcett, and Lolly Adefope as Kitty.
When and Where to Watch Ghosts Season 4
Ghosts Season 4 premiered on Friday, September 23, 2022 , on BBC One . You can also stream the six-part series on the BBC iPlayer .
You can simply use a streaming service or live TV if you're in your own country to watch your favorite shows. Traveling abroad, however, will prevent you from using your library because of geo-restrictions imposed by licensing agreements. However, if you use a VPN to watch Ghosts Season 4 online, it will disguise your IP address and make it appear as though you are at home.
Do you want more information on VPN services? ExpressVPN can effectively unblock the majority of streaming services, including Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, and others, thanks to its hundreds of servers throughout the world. Using top-notch encryption techniques, the tool safeguards your security and preserves your online privacy. Additionally, a money-back guarantee is provided, allowing you to try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE .
3,000+ VPN servers in 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries, 5 Simultaneous connections, Fast and stable connection, No activity logs or connection logs, No bandwidth limits, Strong encryption, 24/7 live chat support, and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Visit the website and subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% discount and 3 Months FREE) to receive a great offer. After downloading and installing the native software for your system or device, you may log in using an activation code or a sign-in link sent to your email address. To watch Ghosts Season 4, turn on your VPN, pick a server in your own country, and then access a streaming platform.
How to Watch Ghosts Season 4 in the UK for Free
UK residents are in luck since they can simply watch the show for free on the BBC iPlayer . This streaming service will offer access to the show soon after it airs on BBC One. You can watch Ghosts Season 4 on BBC iPlayer free of cost, and you don't even have to create an account.
We recommend checking out these other BBC titles on the platform: RuPaul’s Drag Race UK , Escape From Kabul Airport , Crossfire , Mastermind , Northern Justice , Bloodlands , Frozen Planet II , Stuck , Ladhood , My Life As A Rolling Stone , etc.
Traveling abroad? You can use a trustworthy VPN to watch Ghosts Season 4 on the go. This tool will remove all geo-restrictions you may face; pick a UK server when you turn on the VPN, and then access a platform to watch the show easily.
How to Watch Ghosts Season 4 in the US
If you're in the US, you may be able to watch the show on HBO Max since all of the previous seasons are available on the platform for streaming. However, a US release date hasn't been announced yet, so keep an eye out. You can choose from the two plans offered by HBO Max - an ad-supported tier for $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year and an ad-free tier for $14.99 per month or $149.99 per year.
You may also see if HBO Max is more suitable for you through subscription services like Apple, Google Play, and Roku. For iOS, Android, smart TVs, and consoles, the streaming service provides native applications. And we should also mention that you can stream content in 4K .
On Hulu , you may access HBO Max as an add-on channel. You can pick between an ad-supported plan for $6.99 per month or an ad-free plan for $12.99 per month. After a 7-day free trial, the ad-free HBO Max add-on costs $14.99 a month.
HBO Max is available as a premium add-on on YouTube TV for $14.99 per month and on DirecTV Stream for $14.99 per month, too - so check out which is the best option for you.
With the help of a good VPN , you can easily watch the title while traveling internationally. When you activate the VPN, just choose a US server, and you're ready to go.
How to Watch Ghosts Season 4 in Canada
Canadians can watch Ghosts Season 4 on CBC Gem , and although this streaming service has a free tier, you can also choose a premium membership for $4.99 a month to receive access to the CBC News Network live stream and ad-free on-demand episodes.
Due to geo-restrictions on most streaming services, you won't be able to watch the show while you're traveling abroad. However, you may bypass any geo-blocks you encounter by using a reliable VPN . When you activate the VPN, select a Canadian server to watch Ghosts Season 4 on the go.
How to Watch Ghosts Season 4 in Australia
We're sad to inform you that only two seasons of Ghosts are available in Australia on Stan , ABC iview , and Britbox - and we're not sure if the latest one will land here anytime soon. Moreover, BBC One and BBC iPlayer are only available in the United Kingdom, so if you still want to watch Ghosts Season 4 in these countries, you can use a reputable VPN to access the BBC iPlayer. For more details, you can check out how to watch BBC iPlayer outside the UK for free .
Ghosts Season 4 Episodes
- Episode 1: Happy Holiday Mike and Alison welcome their first guests to the B&B, determined to get a five-star review. The Plaguers idolise Thomas, and Pat teaches Mary the joys and pitfalls of package holidays.
- Episode 2: Speak as ye choose Mary tells Julian how she finally found her voice, while Thomas decides he must finally kick his Alison addiction. Old friends of Mike share the surprising secret to their success.
- Episode 3: The Hardest Word Can the ghosts get back into Alison’s good books after she gives them the biggest telling off of their lives/deaths? Alison and Mike learn that relaxation is harder than it looks.
- Episode 4: Gone Gone Shocking news rocks Button House, and a booking mix-up sees Mike and Alison forced to host a last-minute children’s party that they are utterly unprepared for.
- Episode 5: Poached Guests Alison and Mike’s neighbour spots a business opportunity, which sparks all out war between them. The Captain makes a discovery, and the ghosts find a surprising new friend.
- Episode 6: Not Again Mike and Alison reach boiling point over the B&B. Julian aims to prove he is more selfless than people think. A new addition triggers frightening flashbacks for Robin.
Ghosts Season 4 Trailer
Add a Comment
- Send us a tip!
- Terms and Conditions
- Affiliate Disclosure
© TechNadu 2023. All Rights Reserved.