Pups and the Ghost Cabin
It's spooky good times as Jake is cleaning up an old miner's cabin in the woods to revamp it as a ski chalet! Rubble and Rocky are happy to lend a helping hand, that is until their lunch disappears. And when Jake sees his lunchbox walk away, it's time to call in the Paw Patrol! Ryder guides the team through debunking the ghost myth and uncover the chills and thrills brought on by a family of tiny critters.
You are now leaving TVOKids.com
TVOKids doesn't have control over the new place you're about to visit, so please make sure you get your Parent or Guardian's permission first!
Do you have permission from your Parents / Guardian to go to other websites?
Before you visit our TVOkids.com YouTube channel, please make sure you have your Parent or Guardian's permission first. TVOkids doesn't have control over the YouTube experience.
To proceed, please enter the correct answer
Incorrect, please try again
Pups and the Ghost Cabin
It’s spooky good times as Jake is cleaning up an old miner’s cabin in the woods to revamp it as a ski chalet! Rubble and Rocky are happy to lend a helping hand, that is until their lunch disappears. And when Jake sees his lunchbox walk away, it’s time to call in the Paw Patrol! Ryder guides the team through debunking the ghost myth and uncover the chills and thrills brought on by a family of tiny critters.
- TV Schedule
- Which Way Back
- Festival of Wishes
2023 Knowledge Network Corporation. All rights reserved.
Rotate your phone for the best viewing experience.
- Try Paramount+
Pups Save a Sniffle/Pups and the Ghost Cabin
paw patrol Pupsand the host Cabin p
Browse more videos.
- Cast & crew
Pups Save a Sniffle/Pups and the Ghost Cabin
- A sick day for the PAW Patrol? While Rubble and Ryder search for Farmer Al's runaway pigs, Marshall cares for his sick friends. First Rubble's lunch disappears, then Jake's lunchbox walks away. Could it be a - ghost?
- Pups Save a Sniffle: The story opens with Chase and Zuma about to race against each other: they are lined up and waiting for Rocky's signal. When Rocky says "Go!" he launches a tennis ball into the air using his catapult and Chase and Zuma give chase. Both pups call the ball as theirs, and as they pass by, Rubble and Marshall are seen playing tug-of-war. Just as Chase is about to get the ball, he sneezes the ball away. Disgusted, Zuma declares the ball as Chase's. Chase excuses himself and reasons that his allergies must have caused him to sneeze; then he sneezes again. Over at Farmer Al's farm, Farmer Al and Alex try to keep a dirty Emma and Corny still. Failing to do so, Farmer Al gets Alex to get some of Farmer Yumi's cornbread. Alex comes back with two pieces, and is asked to toss one near Emma and Corny. As the pigs eat, one of Farmer Al's geese steals the other piece of cornbread from Alex's hand. The goose continues forward and steals Emma's and Corny's piece as well; scaring the pigs in the process. In a panic, Emma and Corny break through a section of fence and run toward the woods. Farmer Al and Alex chase them, with Farmer Al even getting his hands on Corny, however the pigs are too fast and slippery for them. Corny even snorts in laughter over being able to escape before he runs after Emma and into the woods. Knowing that they need help, Alex calls Ryder. Ryder slides out from under his ATV to answer the call. Alex and Farmer Al explain the situation, and Farmer Al expresses his concern that Emma and Corny may fall into the creek. Ryder naturally summons the PAW Patrol. Rubble accidentally lets go of the tug-of-war toy, causing Marshall to fly backward and get his feet tangled in it. On their way to the Lookout, Marshall trips and Rubble gets tangled along with him. They crash into the center of the elevator, with Marshall joking that the race must have ended in a hogtie. They get untied by the others on their way up. In the Lookout, Ryder relays Farmer Al's problem to the pups. He calls on Rocky to repair the fence and Chase to round up the pigs. Just before Chase can say he's on the case, however, he sneezes repeatedly. Wearing his medic gear, Marshall steps in and Chase again claims it's his allergies, but Marshall gives him a thermometer to put in his mouth. Chase sneezes it out almost immediately, and Marshall states that he has a cold. Chase whines, and Ryder says that Chase must stay at the Lookout and take care of himself. Next, Ryder calls on Zuma to rescue the pigs if they do end up in the creek. Before Zuma can finish answering, he also sneezes. Marshall gives him a thermometer and confirms that Zuma has a cold as well. Marshall is told to stay and take care of the sickly pups, and Ryder says that he will try to get Katie to aid him. Ryder then calls on Skye to search for the pigs from the air, but mid-flip Skye sneezes as well, sending her flying backward. Skye is assumed sick and guesses that she has to remain at the Lookout also. With half of the pups out of action due to illness, Rubble steps up to join the mission, claiming that he feels fine and is ready to help, so Ryder agrees to bring him on the mission. As Ryder runs past the pups to get prepared, some cough and sneeze. Arriving at the farm, Ryder asks Rubble to see if he can sniff out Emma and Corny. Alex states that he is also there to help and shows everyone his own homemade PAW Patrol backpack. He barks and calls for his tool arm, but the hammer breaks off when it opens, much to Alex's embarrassment. Rocky is asked to fix the fence, so he finds a wooden board and uses his ratchet to screw it in place. Ryder goes to get a second wooden board. In the meantime, Alex is eager to help in any way possible, so Rocky asks him to fetch him a bowl of water since his throat is "scratchy". Alex runs off to do so, and Ryder returns with another piece, which is promptly put in by Rocky. After placing the second board, Rocky sneezes. Ryder immediately knows he's sick as well and calls for Marshall. Back at the Lookout, Katie has made chicken soup for everyone. Marshall receives a call from Ryder asking Marshall to come help Rocky. Marshall soon arrives at the farm with his ambulance. When he goes over to Rocky, Rocky accidentally sneezes in his face, and Marshall prescribes Rocky with liquids and rest. Rocky also sounds like he might have a stuffy nose as well. Rocky thanks Marshall, but worries about who is going to finish fixing the fence. Alex shows that he finished gluing the third and final wooden board (which also has screws in it), in place, while also gluing a piece of the broken fence to his bottom. Alex is complimented and helped out by Ryder, while Rocky is loaded into the back of the ambulance and told he has chicken soup waiting for him. With the fence fixed, Rocky is transported back home to the Lookout by Marshall, and Ryder prepares to go search for Emma and Corny. He finds Rubble and asks if he's had any luck; Rubble calls "Sue" multiple times and Emma comes running back. With Rubble chasing Emma, Alex deploys a miniature version of Chase's net, which lands on Emma's face. Emma stops, flicks it away, and continues running, with Ryder narrowly failing to catch her. Corny then comes back and follows Emma. The group again gives pursuit to the pigs, but even Ryder is out of breath and comments on the pigs' speed (Rubble keeps chasing and calling "Sue"). Farmer Al stops and expresses that he's relieved that the pigs are away from the creek now, and states that Emma and Corny usually return to the barn when they're hungry. Ryder suggests offering them a treat to hurry them up, and Alex rushes off to open the silo. Before Farmer Al can finish his warning, Alex opens the bottom door and a mass of corn cobs fall out. Emma and Corny go to eat the corn, and Farmer Al trips over the cobs as he tries to stop them from eating too much. Later on, corn is placed in front of the pigs, and Rubble easily carries them into their pen using his bulldozer. Back at the Lookout, Ryder is greeted by Marshall, who is about to claim that everyone who is sick are recovering well before he sneezes, making it clear he's come down with the same cold, but thanks to his medical expertise, he's ready for it. Marshall then instructs everyone to go to bed and how to avoid spreading the germs, and demonstrates it himself. The episode closes with Ryder saying that they're all good pups, followed by him sneezing, but taking Marshall's advice to cover their mouths when they do. Pups and the Ghost Cabin: The story starts with Jake hammering down a plank to the porch of an old mining cabin, with enough force to knock a horseshoe down from its nail mount. Rocky drives in with his recycling truck and informs Jake that he brought another load of lumber. Jake is grateful to him and suggests a snack break to the pups, as they have all been working hard on the cabin. More than happy to take a break, Rocky and Rubble jump out from their rigs with their lunchboxes. Jake reveals that once it is fixed up, the mining cabin will be used as a ski cabin. Rubble is just eager for lunch and encourages everyone to start eating immediately. While the others have no trouble with their lunchboxes, Rubble finds his to be stuck. When he finally forces it open, Rubble's lunchbox goes flying (landing on his head), and dog food scatters everywhere. Rubble licks off the food that landed on his nose, and is excited to eat the rest of it from the porch. However, looking down, Rubble realizes that all of the food has disappeared. While Rubble is confused at this mysterious discovery, Jake proposes that an old ghost may have eaten the spilled lunch. Jake describes an old mining legend that states the cabin is haunted by a hungry ghost. Rubble is still more concerned about his own hunger. Claiming that no-one should work on an empty stomach, Jake suggests that Rubble go get a new lunch and that work on the cabin could be delayed until later in the day. Rocky and Rubble pack up, jump back in their rigs, and leave for the Lookout. While Jake tries to take a nap on the porch, his lunchbox starts to hover and move above the ground, hitting him in the foot. Waking up and seeing his lunchbox float into the cabin, Jake assumes it to be the ghost and calls Ryder. At the Lookout, Rocky and Rubble have returned and the pups are playing a game. One at a time, the pups run and jump on the trampoline to try to catch (and eat) meatballs flung by Rocky using his catapult. Zuma and Skye are both successful, but Marshall flies right into Ryder's arms; with the meatball bouncing off Marshall's head and into Rocky's mouth. Marshall thanks Ryder for catching him, and goes back to try again. Ryder wishes them some fun and heads off in a different direction, before being interrupted by Jake's call. Jake is visibly shaken, not to mention spooked, and can only imply that there is a ghost at the cabin. Ryder then summons the PAW Patrol. Rubble, who is about to have a bowl of dog food, abandons it and complains that he is still hungry. In the meantime, Marshall tries to catch another meatball and succeeds, but he lands on all the other pups on their way to the Lookout. All the pups roll together in a ball, crashing into the elevator. Marshall admits they rolled into the elevator in record time, thanks to him, leading to mixed reactions from the other pups. Topside, Ryder informs the pups that Jake needs help fixing up the haunted cabin. The word "haunted" piques the interest of all of the pups. Ryder calls on Rubble and Rocky to help finish fixing the cabin, and Chase to find the ghost. Chase in particular is ready to prove that the ghost does not exist. With that, Ryder and the three pups set off for the cabin. Arriving at the cabin, Jake is nowhere to be found. Ryder and the pups hear creaking from the cabin and watch as a support beam breaks; collapsing one side of the porch roof. Rocky thinks that it's possible the ghost doesn't want anyone to enter, while Ryder reasons that the cabin is merely old. Rubble spots the ghost off to the side and points it out to everyone. After everyone screams, Jake emerges from a white drop cloth and explains that he was hiding from the ghost; that is until he heard the crash caused by the cabin falling apart. Relieved, Ryder focuses his attention toward fixing the cabin, and asks Rocky to find something to replace the support beam. Rocky goes through the back of his recycling truck and brings out three wooden table legs, which he nails together to represent the beam. Rubble is asked to use the crane on his truck to hold up the porch roof. When Rubble does so, Ryder, Jake, and Chase hold up the makeshift post while Rocky nails it in place. When the repairs are complete, Chase is told to use his spy drone to see if anything spooky is in the cabin using the drone's infrared vision. After Chase deploys the drone, Ryder, Jake, Rubble, and Rocky slowly open the door and enter the cabin. Some bats initially fly out, and Rubble is clearly afraid to enter. When they are all in the house, a rumbling sound makes everyone tense; Rubble apologizes for his growling tummy. As everyone searches the cabin, Rubble sniffs around and sneezes the dust off of a mirror. Frightened by his reflection, Rubble jumps back beside a part of the wall that then rotates around, placing Rubble in a separate, hidden room. Since no-one can find Rubble anymore, Rocky worries that the ghost got him, and the cabin door suddenly closes. Chase tells Ryder that Rubble is still there as he can still pick Rubble up with his drone's infrared, but upon seeing many small heat traces around him on the drone's display screen as well, adds on that Rubble's not alone. At this, Rubble runs around the small room and freaks out, howling for Ryder. Ryder assures Rubble that they'll find him, while Jake is too afraid to help. All at once, many strange things start happening in the cabin: doors open and close, the chandelier and mounted paintings swing back and forth, and the lights flicker. Amidst the chaos, Ryder thinks he hears Rubble from behind a wall, and pulls on a nearby coat hook. The wall spins back around, bringing Rubble back into the first room. Rubble jumps into Ryder's arms in fear, but then claims he wasn't scared. Ryder examines the secret room and finds it cool, but then turns around and spots Jake's lunchbox moving along the floor. Rocky uses his tool arm to lift the lunchbox and reveals that mice were carrying it around. Everything around the cabin starts to move again, and everyone realizes that the mice have been jumping on the paintings (causing them to rock), the light switch (causing the lights to flicker), and the coat hook (causing the hidden doorway to rotate). Rubble claims that he knew no ghost was involved, and that he was not afraid over the whole experience. Jake clarifies that there isn't a ghost, and Chase confirms it as well as his drone's infrared only sees mice and everyone else inside, and nothing else. Outside the cabin, a board is nailed in front of a mouse hole. Jake is relieved that he'll no longer have any ghostly activity, but Chase is concerned about where the mice will live. Near the cabin, Rocky constructs a mouse house and Rubble adds the peanut dispenser to it. The mice seem very happy with their new home. Rubble asks to camp out by the cabin overnight, and Ryder agrees. The other pups are gathered and that night, they roast marshmallows around a campfire. Skye says it's too bad there wasn't a ghost. Chase responds by stating that he never believed the ghost existed anyway. Chase is then frightened by a strange sound, and believes it to be the ghost. Rubble explains that it's just his stomach rumbling again, since he never had lunch that day. The story ends with Ryder throwing Rubble a marshmallow to eat and stating what a good pup he is.
Contribute to this page
- IMDb Answers: Help fill gaps in our data
- Learn more about contributing
More from this title
More to explore.
- Rubble calls the PAW Patrol
- Chase is a first responder (S2)
- Rocky is a first responder (S2)
- Zuma is a backup responder (S2)
- Marshall needs rescuing
- Rubble is on the title card
- Half Episodes (S2)
- Written by Ursula Ziegler-Sullivan (S2)
- 2014 Episodes
- Nighttime Episodes
Pups Save a Ghost
- View history
" Pups Save a Ghost " is the first segment of the 5th episode in Season 2 of PAW Patrol .
- 2 Characters
- 4.1 First Responders
- 4.2 Backup Responders
- 5 DVD Inclusions
A mysterious ghost is causing havoc around the Lookout at night. The pups and Chase in his new spy gear set up a stakeout to bust it!
- Little Hootie
- Mother whale
The episode opens with it being nighttime in Adventure Bay . Rubble is soon awoken by a hooting and falls into a freshly dug hole. When he emerges, he finds the hooting to be from Little Hootie. However, his attention is soon drawn to a weird "Shh..." noise, and spots what appears to be a ghost on the swing. Rubble is left spooked by the encounter as Little Hootie flies off.
The next day, Rubble explains what he saw last night to the other pups and Ryder, but they do their best to think Rubble was just seeing things. However, they are confused as to why all the toys are lying outside, even before they woke up. Although none of the other pups are certain about Rubble's claims, Rubble would soon find out he hadn't been seeing things...
That night, Rubble is awoken by the music from the Pup Pup Boogie game. When he goes to investigate, he finds the pup treats have been eaten as well, and he barely catches the ghost as it retreats back outside and disappears. Scared, Rubble jumps back into Ryder's arms, who had been awoken by the music as well as he's still in his pajamas. Deciding to investigate Rubble's ghost worries, Ryder summons the pups, who drowsily respond and enter the elevator, Rocky and Marshall tried to avoid all the toys lying out once more while Marshall gets everyone's dog bowls stacked neatly on his head. Marshall does end up riding Rubble's skateboard into the elevator and losing Rubble's bowl, but the rest remained neatly stacked on his head, much to his and the other pups' amusement. They head up, and Chase is decked out in his spy gear. Once topside, the pups are told of what's happening around the Lookout, and are further worried when they learn the pup treats are being eaten. Ryder assigns Rocky and Chase to help him out while, upon seeing the other pups yawn, sends them back to bed for some much needed sleep.
Once outside, Chase attempts to set up an ambush (but fails to hide his tail), while Rocky goes to put a trap together. However, Chase's ambush fails, as he mistakes Rubble for the ghost when picking him up with his night-vision goggles, following Ryder. Ryder accidentally sets off Rocky's trap, causing the pups to mistake him for the ghost. Soon, they hear the Pup Pup Boogie game again, and go to investigate. Even more spooky, the icon of the pup player on the screen looks like a ghost as well. Ryder decides to call the whole team in and wakes up Skye, Zuma, and Marshall again.
When Skye and Zuma arrive to regroup with the rest of the team, Ryder notices Marshall conspicuously absent. Thinking he's still in his pup house, they go to check, only for Skye to gain everyone's attention when she spots the ghost herself! As the ghost floats past, it trips over a teddy bear, revealing it to be none other than Marshall, suffering from a very bad case of sleepwalking. As Marshall sleepwalks away on Rubble's skateboard, Rubble quipping about how much better Marshall is sleepwalking than he is awake, Ryder and Chase give pursuit. An attempt to stop Marshall with Chase's zipline fails, and Marshall soon steers onto the dock, heading for the water. Ryder calls Zuma, who's soon on scene in his hovercraft, and watches as Marshall steers the skateboard to the other side of the dock. He falls off the side and lands on a surfboard, and starts riding that while the skateboard falls into the shallow water.
Marshall soon steers the surfboard onto the back of the mother whale, and the whale starts to carry him out to sea. Luckily, a seagull trying to avoid colliding with Marshall lets out a cry that finally wakes Marshall up to discover that his dream he was having was in fact real. He slides off the Mother Whale and back onto the water, but starts to panic as he tries to keep his balance on the surfboard. Luckily, Zuma fires his buoy to Marshall to hop onto, and Zuma pulls him back to the beach, where he soon is bumped out of Zuma's buoy and lands in the sand.
Once Ryder and Chase arrive, they explain everything to Marshall, and return home to the Lookout to tell the other pups. It looks like the mystery is solved, until they hear the "Shh..." noise again, only to see it was Rubble after springing the ghost trap again, enjoying the giant cookie that was used as bait. Everyone laughs as Rubble devours the rest of the cookie, and the episode irises out on Rubble's munching, smiling face.
Pups in Action
- Use his super spy goggles to find out what's really going on.
- Use his tool arm to help build the track.
- Return Marshall to shore.
This episode appears in the following DVD(s):
- 1 PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie
- 2 Season 10