TECNO Phantom 9 Screen Replacement
There is a certain allure to having a smartphone in all its sleekness, without any phone cover or guard. The detrimental part of this is that once the phone calls, the screen breaks. A broken or damaged screen is one of the worst things that can happen to you as a smartphone user. Apart from the annoyance of not being able to use your phone, there is also the cost of replacing your screen. This article will explain how you can get a TECNO Phantom 9 screen replacement from the official service center.
Reservation Service Carlcare
The Official Service Center for TECNO Phantom 9 Screen Replacement
It is always better to use the official service center when your phones need repair. Only then you can be sure that your phone will be repaired with the best available parts. For your TECNO Phantom 9 screen replacement, Carlcare is the official service center to get the best phone repair service.
Being the official after-sales customer service center for TECNO means that we have a direct line to the manufacturer, and as such, we use only the original spare parts specified by the manufacturer in repairing your TECNO phone. Asides from that, we are a customer-focused brand, and our motto of 'Yes, We Care' isn't just a motto. It is how we operate, by putting the needs of our customers first, and making sure we satisfy their needs properly.
Hint: Check your phone warranty status or Check your phone repair status
Replacing your TECNO Phantom 9 screen just got more convenient! With Carlcare, you can make an online reservation when you want to replace your TECNO Phantom 9 screen. After you make an online reservation, it can help you save waiting time when you visit our service center. Additionally, we can also prepare the repair spare parts in advance to repair your phone faster.
You can also check the reference price for the screen replacement on our website. Doing this will give you an accurate estimate of how much it would cost to replace your screen. To check the TECNO Phantom 9 screen price, just select the “ spare parts price” from our site navigation bar.
Why Choose Carlcare Service to repair broken TECNO Phantom 9 screen?
Choosing Carlcare to replace your TECNO Phantom 9 screen has a lot of benefits. They are explained below;
Carlcare is a reputable brand that has grown rapidly over the years. We are known for our excellent service, and this is something we are determined to uphold. When your phone gets repaired with us, you can be sure that your phone will get repaired by the highest level of expertise available in the phone repair industry.
Our technicians are trained to uphold the highest standards of quality. This means that there will be no cutting corners when it comes to your phone's repairs, and we will ensure utmost attention is paid to every detail of our repairs. We will also use the original replacement parts when repairing your phones. This is because we understand that using anything less would compromise the quality of our repairs and the level of satisfaction you will get from them.
When we repair your TECNO Phantom 9 screen for you, we will also give you a warranty for it. This means that if the screen develops any fault within that stipulated period, you can bring the phone back and we will repair it for free for you. This doesn't cover intentional screen damage. The usual time we give for screen repair warranty is between 30-90 days.
Using Carlcare guarantees that your phone repair will not stress you. This is because we have devised a lot of means to ensure your convenience, even as you try to get your phone to us.
Apart from the online reservation, you can also check the warranty status of your phone, if you aren't sure of it. You can also check the prices of the repairs, as we've mentioned before. This will help you know exactly how much the repairs would cost you. The prices are the same across the various service centers. You can do all these with the Carlcare website, but we advise that you download the Carlcare app for a more personalized experience.
How to Fix Phone Display
Are you on the search for how to fix phone displays? These are things to know about the leading problems, symptoms, and ways to repair your device screen.
How To Fix Cell Phone Screen
Are you searching for how to fix cell phone screens? Look no further. Here are the easy-to-understand tips to repair your faulty or damaged phone screen.
How to Fix Green Line on Phone Screen
This article can guide you on how to fix the green line on the phone screen.
How to Fix Mobile Screen
We have explained some fast solutions you can employ at home and how to do it without stress.
How to Repair Cell Phone Screen in Kenya
How to repair cell phone screen can be tricky, primarily when a scratch or crack occurs.
2nd Floor, Caxton House, Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi, Kenya
- Phone Repair
- Service Center
- Warranty Check
- Repair Status
- Hotline： 709698888 WhatsApp: +6531292241
- Email： [email protected]
- Download App For Your Smartphone
- Phone Finder
Tecno Phantom 9
- Released 2019, July 164.4g, 7.9mm thickness Android 9.0 128GB storage, microSDXC
- 0.4% 1,057,763 hits
- 38 Become a fan
- 6.39" 1080x2340 pixels
- 16 MP 1080p
- 6 GB RAM Helio P35
- 3500 mAh Li-Ion
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
Tecno Phantom 9 - user opinions and reviews
- 21 Sep 2023
The same problem i have
- 01 Aug 2023
The phone is good, but the battery is a deal breaker, nice amoled screen
- 29 Jun 2023
The best phone i used in my life, i bought it dec, 2021 up to now i'm enjoying it.
- Read all opinions
- Post your opinion
Home News Reviews Compare Coverage Glossary FAQ RSS feed Youtube Facebook Twitter Instagram
Tecno Service Center In Boisar
Tecno mobile phone service centers in boisar, maharashtra.
We have a list of Tecno Service Centers In Boisar. You can check address, contact number and email address of Tecno mobile phone service center In Boisar.
Shree Sai Mobile
Tecno Service Center Location : Boisar, Maharashtra
Service Center Address : Shop No-20, A-Wing, Building No-02, Ground Floor, Shivkala Arcade, Boisar, Maharashtra , Boisar , Maharashtra, Pin- 401501
Timing : Weekday timing: 10:00-19:00
Sevice Center Phone number : +917507010094
If you were looking for Tecno service centers in Boisar, you have come to the right place. We also have list of other Mobile phone service centers in Boisar, Maharashtra. We also have details about other Tecno service center details in Maharashtra.
Please call the service center before making a visit. Carry original bill of phone with you. If any information here is inaccurate please help us by submitting correct information here .
- We found 1 Tecno service centers in Boisar.
Tecno service center in Boisar, Maharashtra will help you repair your mobile phone and solve any screen, performance, software upgrade, speaker, water spill issues. You can also check all Tecno service centres in India .
Tecno contact and customer service details
Founded in 2006 by George Zhu, Tecno is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer. Tecno India with its tagline of "Expect more" is trying to provide premium smartphones at accessible prices. Tecno Spark, Tecno Pova and Tecno Camon are some of the most popular handsets of Tecno India. People often misspell Tecno mobiles as Techno mobiles. Tecno India service centres are operated by Carlcare.
Service centers in Boisar
- Xolo service centers in Boisar
- Celkon service centers in Boisar
- Panasonic service centers in Boisar
- Oppo service centers in Boisar
- Zen service centers in Boisar
- Htc service centers in Boisar
- Yu service centers in Boisar
- Infocus service centers in Boisar
- Xiaomi mi service centers in Boisar
Boisar Service center search.
Exclusive Carlcare Butler Service for TECNO Phantom V Fold Customers in India
TECNO has recently launched its much-awaited Phantom V fold phone in India. The launch has been met with great enthusiasm, and people are raving about the features of this unique device. In addition to this, Carlcare, the authorized service provider for TECNO, has announced the launch of an exclusive butler service on WhatsApp for the TECNO Phantom V fold phone owners. This service aims to make the purchase experience even more delightful by providing all the support you need with just a message away.
Read on to know more about TECNO Phantom V Fold, and the Exclusive Carlcare Butler Service for its users in India.
TECNO Phantom V fold Launch The TECNO Phantom V fold is the latest addition to the company's smartphone lineup. It is a foldable phone that comes with a 7.8-inch flexible AMOLED display, which can be folded in half to create a more compact and portable device. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G95 chipset and has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It also has a 48-megapixel primary camera, a 13-megapixel ultrawide camera, and an 8-megapixel periscope telephoto camera.
The TECNO Phantom V fold has been launched in India and the price starts from ₹ 88,888. It is available in a couple of variants and can be purchased from TECNO's official website, AMAZON as well as select offline stores across the country.
Key TECNO Phantom V fold Features The TECNO Phantom V fold is a premium smartphone with some unique features that set it apart from other devices in the market. Here are some of the key features of this phone:
Foldable display: The TECNO Phantom V fold has a flexible AMOLED display that can be folded in half, making it more compact and portable.
Powerful processor: The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G95 chipset, which provides smooth performance even while running multiple apps.
Impressive cameras: The TECNO Phantom V fold has a 48-megapixel primary camera, a 13-megapixel ultrawide camera, and an 8-megapixel periscope telephoto camera that can zoom up to 5x.
Large battery: The phone has a 4,500mAh battery that supports fast charging and can last for a full day on a single charge. Android 12: The TECNO Phantom V fold runs on the latest version of Android, Android 12, which provides a smooth and user-friendly experience.
Some major FAQs about TECNO Phantom V fold
Does my country have this phone for sale? Yes, the TECNO Phantom V fold is currently available in India. You can check TECNO website or social media page for the new stock updates.
How much does it cost? The TECNO Phantom V fold price starts from ₹ 88,888. This price is for 12 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage base variant of Tecno Phantom V Fold.
Where can I buy the phone? You can buy the phone from major e-store such as Amazon. In addition, the phone can be purchased from TECNO's official website, as well as select offline stores across India.
What's Carlcare Butler Service for TECNO Phatom V fold? Carlcare Butler Service for TECNO Phantom V fold is an exclusive customer support service launched by Carlcare, the authorized service provider for TECNO in India. The service is available on WhatsApp and aims to provide a more personalized and convenient support experience to TECNO Phantom V fold phone owners.
Users can directly add +254702764815 to your whatsApp Contact, and enjoy exclusive on-chat support from a dedicated Carlcare service expert. You can also call us directly at 18004190525 .
The butler service allows users to get in touch with a dedicated support agent for any issues or queries related to their phone. The agent can provide assistance with troubleshooting, setting up the device, and resolving any software or hardware issues. The service is available 24/7 and can be accessed by sending a message on WhatsApp to the provided number.
The butler service also provides users with access to exclusive promotions, offers, and discounts on TECNO Phantom V fold accessories and services. Overall, the Carlcare Butler Service for TECNO Phantom V fold aims to provide a seamless and hassle-free experience to TECNO users by providing quick and effective support through a convenient channel like WhatsApp.
IS there any return service for TECNO Phantom V Fold? TECNO provides a 7-day replacement policy for the Phantom V fold. For return service, the phone must be returned in its original packaging with all accessories.
Warranty Coverage for TECNO Phantom V Fold TECNO Phantom V Fold comes with an impressive 2 years of warranty. During this period all the mechanical issue that your phne may develop will be repaired free of cost by Carlcare Service. Additionally, you will get a 6 months free one-time screen replacement with free pick and drop, and a fibre protective case.
It’s also important to note that the warranty does not cover physical damage, liquid damage, or damage caused by unauthorized repair.
What should I bring before I repair? It is recommended that you bring the original invoice and packaging of the device before getting it repaired. Does it support to use Care card which I can replace screen for free?
Yes, the TECNO Phantom V fold comes with a Care card that provides free screen replacement within 6 months of purchase. T&C apply. Please make sure to check TECNO’s oficial website to learn the terms & conditions properly. In case of any doubt, you can contact Carlcare service team online or at our authorized service centers pan India.
TECNO Phantom V Flip 5G Complete Review: Your Next Foldable Adventure!
The TECNO Phantom V Flip 5G made its grand debut recently and is now ready to conquer the Indian market. This marks Tecno's second foray into the realm of foldable smartphones after the success of the Phantom V Fold earlier this year.
TECNO Launches MegaBook T1 Laptop in India: Know Specs, Price & After-Sales Support
TECNO has officially announced that the Tecno MegaBook T1 laptop is all set to make its debut in the Indian market on September 13.
“CashInvite with Carlcare” Programme: A Delightful Way to Earn Cash
Introducing "CashInvite with Carlcare," an innovative and rewarding offer that's set to change the way you think about phone repairs.
Unleash Savings and Exceptional Service: Embrace Onam with Carlcare's Exclusive Service Week!
Celebrating the everlasting essence of Onam while providing commendable service support for TECNO, itel, and Infinix users, Carlcare proudly presents its yet another Service Week, from August 28th to September 1st.
Unlock Savings & Superior Service: Celebrate Independence Day with Carlcare's Exclusive Service Week
This Independence Week, we're rolling out the red carpet for Infinix, TECNO, and itel users with a celebration that combines top-tier service and remarkable discounts
Unit no. B-303, Third floor, Tower-B, Advant Navis Business Park, Noida-Greater Noida Expy, Sector 142, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201305
- Phone Repair
- Service Center
- Warranty Check
- Repair Status
- Hotline： 18004190525 WhatsApp: +6531292241
- Email： [email protected]
- Download App For Your Smartphone
Terms & Conditions
1. DEFINITIONS 1.1 “Plan Fee” shall mean the fees charged by OneAssist from time to time for the Plan(s) availed by the Customer and set out in the respective Plan Terms. The Plan Fee is applicable for the respective duration of the plan as mentioned below. The Plan Fee is inclusive of all applicable taxes. 1.2 “Plan Terms” shall mean the specific terms and conditions separately provided with the Terms herein which shall be specifically applicable in relation to each Plan(s). 1.3 "Cancellation Period" shall mean the number of days from the date of activation of the Plan(s) within which the Customer may cancel the Plan(s) and obtain a full refund of the Plan Fee. 1.4 Insurer shall mean the third-party insurance company registered with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, as OneAssist may partner with from time to time for the add-on benefit as may be applicable to the various Plans. 1.5 Service Partner means any third-party logistics or repairs service provider affiliated with OneAssist. 1.6 Personal Information/Data shall mean and include such personal and financial information of the Customer relating to his/her data /or documents, in any medium including financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, identification document details including passport, PAN card details, driving license, etc. 1.7 "Service Center" means the Authorised Service Center or OneAssist Authorised Service Center used for carrying out repair/replacement of the damaged Product.
2. PURPOSE 2.1 These terms and conditions ("Terms") shall govern the transaction between OneAssist Consumer Solutions Private Limited ("OneAssist") and the party whose name appears on the Order ("Customer") in relation to the Plan(s) provided by OneAssist. 2.2 These general terms and conditions define the framework and the respective obligations of the parties. 2.3 Customer acknowledges the receipt of the Terms and the Plan Terms, as applicable and agrees to be fully bound by the Terms and the relevant Plan Terms. In the event, the Customer activates the plan/protection cover by sharing device details or avails of any service or benefit under any of the Plan Terms, or lodges a claim within the term of the protection cover, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms unconditionally.
3. CUSTOMER CONSENTS AND CONFIRMATIONS 3.1 Further, the Customer has and hereby consents to the use of the Personal Information by OneAssist for the purposes of providing the various services under the Plan(s) offered by OneAssist. OneAssist respects the privacy of the Customer and the confidentiality of Customer’s Personal Information so collected by OneAssist by itself or on its behalf and shall take all reasonable steps to protect it and maintain its confidentiality. 3.2 The Customer also hereby consents to the Personal Information being disclosed by OneAssist to any thirdparty including insurer of One Assist or Service Partner of OneAssist who will be either providing benefit and/or services on each of the Plan(s) for the purposes of fulfilment of the services or if required by law. 3.3 The Customer expressly and without limitation, consents to OneAssist or its Service Partners recording phone calls between the Customer and OneAssist on OneAssist’s helpline numbers set out in the relevant Plan Terms in order for OneAssist to inter alia (i) provide a record of the instructions received from the Customer and to share the same with the Service Partners, if required, (ii) allow itself or its Service Partners to monitor quality standards, (iii) training purposes, and (iv) meet legal and regulatory requirements. 3.4 The Customer acknowledges that OneAssist has the sole right to vary the features/benefits under the Plan(s) or the Plans or the amount or rate of the Plan Fee or part thereof, from time to time. 3.5 The Customer hereby provides his/her consent to OneAssist for appointing employees/collection agents to collect amounts payable to OneAssist, as may be considered necessary in the sole discretion of OneAssist and which shall be at the sole risk and cost of the Customer. 3.6 The Customer acknowledges that OneAssist may engage third parties including Service Partners for the fulfilment of the services and the Customer hereby consents to OneAssist disclosing, to the extent relevant, the Customer's Personal Information and/or details of Plan(s) availed by the Customer to inter alia (a) our affiliates Service Partners (b) to our suppliers, vendors, for the purposes of servicing the Customer. 3.7 The Customer hereby consents to OneAssist identifying any other service providers and/or products that may be of some interest to the Customer. 3.8 The Customer hereby consents to receiving period SMS / email communication from OneAssist of information pertaining to its product features / services.
4. TOTAL FEES/CHARGES 4.1 OneAssist shall charge the Plan Fee from the Customer for availing of the Plan(s) from time to time and for the duration of the respective Plan. The Plan Fee shall be payable in advance and the Customer may make a one-time payment of the Plan Fee for the applicable period or authorize OneAssist with appropriate debit instructions to deduct the Plan Fee from the Customer’s bank or credit/debit card from time to time including applicable taxes and levies. 4.2 The Plan Fee(s) for the respective Plan(s) shall be as more particularly set out in the Plan Terms. 4.3 Activation of the Plan(s) is subject to realization/receipt of the Plan Fee by OneAssist. However, activation of the protection cover is subject to receipt of documents and Product related information as specified in the protection cover section hereunder.
5. SERVICING OF CLAIMS 5.1 The Customer acknowledges and understands that claim or payment of any benefit shall be the sole discretion of OneAssist and / or their Insurer. 5.2 Any service requests or claims made by the Customer under these Terms and Plan Terms shall be subject to the following: a) The Customer having met and complied with the Terms and the Plan Terms (as applicable). This also applies to terms and conditions set out herein and any others which may be added to the Terms and/or the Plan Terms and communicated to the Customer at a later date; b) The Customer having provided OneAssist with full and accurate information in connection with the coverage, as applicable; c) The Customer having acted in a bona fide manner to make a service request or a claim; d) The Customer having complied with the requirements of the One Assist and/or their Insurer for the purposes of processing the claim may be required from time to time: i) Claim form duly filled & signed by the Customer; and ii) Invoice copy iii) Govt. issued ID proof iv) Any other document as may be required 5.3 Notwithstanding anything contained hereinabove, OneAssist shall not be obliged to entertain any claim from the Customer unless (i) the Customer is over the age of 18 years at the time of Plan activation and a resident of India, and (ii) the Plan Fee up to the date of claim has been paid.
6. CANCELLATIONS / TERMINATION 6.1 OneAssist will cancel the plan if the information/documents, device details or images as stipulated in the plan, that may be required for the purpose of the protection cover activation is not made available within 15 days of purchase of the plan 6.2 OneAssist will cancel the Terms and/or the Plan Terms if the Customer has at any time: a) agreed to help any third party to try to fraudulently or dishonestly obtain money from OneAssist and/ or their Insurer; or b) is in violation of applicable law as may be relevant to the use of the Plan(s); or c) failed to meet the Terms and/or the Plan Terms, or to act in good faith, openly, honestly and in a bona fide manner towards OneAssist and/ or their Insurer including by providing false or inaccurate information; and d) Customer fails to return to OneAssist or its authorized Service Partner(s)any goods/devices temporarily lent to him/her or money advanced on an emergency basis to him/her or tickets or hotel bookings made on behalf of the Customer and which are to be returned/reimbursed/paid as per the terms of the Plan to OneAssist or to its authorized Service Partner.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY 7.1 OneAssist shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Personal Information of the Customer is kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party except to the extent required for fulfilment of services.
8. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES 8.1 The Customer represents that he/she is completed the age of 18 years and is a resident of India. 8.2 The Customer is in compliance with the applicable law as may be relevant for the Plan (s) which is availed of by the Customer 8.3 The Personal Information provided by the Customer for the purposes of availing of the Plan(s) is and shall be true and accurate.
9. OBLIGATIONS AND COVENANTS OF THE CUSTOMER 9.1 If the Customer receives a benefit as contemplated under any specific Plan Terms and it is later discovered that the service request or a claim was dishonest, fraudulent or false, OneAssist shall have the right to and will take steps to recover from the Customer, such payment(s) made to the Customer, either by OneAssist or a third party, as the case may be. 9.2 The Customer undertakes that he/she shall strictly comply with the terms of usage contained in the Plan Terms in relation to the use of the Plan(s). 9.3 The Customer acknowledges, confirms and covenants that the object of the Plan(s) being availed of or provided by OneAssist is not an ‘insurance product’ and that the Customer has availed of the Plan(s) in accordance with this understanding. 9.4 The Customer undertakes and covenants that he/she shall not use / make use of the Plan(s) to or in the course of usage of the Plan(s), upload, display, publish, update, disseminate or transmit content or information that: a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to or which is confidential; b) is an impersonation of another person, grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; c) harm minors in any way; d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; e) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; f) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or g) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India or seditious, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation or violates any other provision of law.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 10.1 OneAssist shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, exemplary, special or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, revenues, data and/or use). OneAssist disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. OneAssist’s total liability under the Terms and/or the relevant Plan Terms shall not exceed the Plan Fee.
11. INDEMNITY 11.1 The Customer hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold OneAssist and its officers, directors, employees and subcontractors harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, verdicts, settlements, judgments, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by OneAssist or its officers or employees arising out of: a) any wrongful act or omission of the Customer in relation to the usage of the Plan(s); b) any wilful misconduct, gross negligence or fraud by the Customer; c) any failure of the Customer to comply with the applicable law; d) any breach of the representations, warranties, obligations and covenants of the Customer or a default of the Customer’s obligations; and e) any third-party claims arising out of the Customer’s use of the Plan(s). 11.2 This indemnity will survive the termination of the Terms and/or the Plan Terms and is in addition to and not in substitution of the other remedies and rights that OneAssist may have, either at law in the Terms and/or the Plan Terms
12. NOTICES 12.1 Any notice required under the Terms and/or the relevant Plan Terms must be in writing and must be either (a) delivered in person, (b) sent by first class registered mail, or air mail, as appropriate, or (c) sent by overnight courier, in each case properly posted and fully prepaid to the appropriate address set forth herein. OneAssist Consumer Solutions Private Limited PO Box No. 7431, Marol Bazar Post Office, 18, Military Rd, Sankasth Pada Welfare Society, Shivaji Nagar JJC, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
13. MISCELLLANEOUS 13.1 The Terms will inure to the benefit of the legal successors of OneAssist. Other than as stated above, no assignment of the Terms is possible. 13.2 OneAssist will not incur any liability to the other party on account of any loss or damage resulting from any delay or failure to perform all or any part of these Terms if such delay or failure is caused, in whole or in part, by events, occurrences, or causes beyond the control and without negligence of the parties. Such events, occurrences, or causes will include, without limitation, acts of God, bandhs, riots, acts of war, natural disaster, fire and explosions, or any other events reasonably beyond the control of either party. 13.3 OneAssist reserves the right to amend the Terms and/or the Plan Terms and/or the features or pricing of the Plans. Upon such amendment, such terms will become applicable immediately and will be intimated to the Customer in due course. If the Customer does not accept the amendment of the Terms and/or the Plan Terms, he shall have the right to terminate Terms and the Plan Terms with appropriate notice as may be specified in Clause 6. The alteration of the Terms and/or the Plan Terms shall be deemed accepted where the Customer continues to use the services available under the Terms and/or the Plan Terms one (1) month after the amendment has taken effect. 13.4 The Terms along with the relevant Plan Terms constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect and in relation to the Plan (including any modification or amendment thereto) subscribed or availed of by the Customer and supersedes all previous communications, representations, understandings and agreements, either oral or written. 13.5 The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India. 13.6 All disputes arising in connection with the Terms and/or the respective Plan Term(s) shall be finally settled by arbitration pursuant to the rules of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, by one arbitrator appointed in accordance with the said Rules. The seat of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The language of the arbitration proceedings shall be English. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.
OneAssist for Screen Protection Plan for Mobiles – Service Description and Terms & Conditions Note: The terms contained herein are specific terms and conditions and should be read in conjunction with the specific features of the product purchased by you as mentioned in the Welcome Letter kit/welcome email. These conditions are in addition to and not in derogation of the standard terms and conditions.
1. Definitions The definitions as set out herein are in addition to the definitions as set out in the General Terms. "Mobile Phone” shall mean Mobile phone device of the Customer. The Customer can only avail of the OneAssist Screen Protection Plan in relation to one Mobile Phone, i.e., one Plan per Mobile Phone. Plan Features The specific services and benefits depend on the Plan purchased by the Customer and all the features below may or may not be part of a specific Plan Terms opted by customer. The Customer must install the OneAssist Application on the Mobile Phone and should not exit/close/shutdown the Application to keep the membership and plan benefits active. A. One Call to OneAssist i. In the event of damage or theft of the Mobile Phone, the Customer has to call the OneAssist number to report the damage/theft of the Mobile Phone within 48 Hours of discovering the damage or Theft. ii. In order to give a request to block the Mobile Phone / SIM Card, the Customer should be an existing customer of OneAssist prior to placing the request for blocking the Mobile Phone / SIM Card and the Customers mobile number and Service Provider should be registered with OneAssist. In case the Customer had not registered particular details with OneAssist, OneAssist would attempt to block the Mobile Phone / SIM Card, with the help of the details provided by the Customer on a best effort basis. iii. Upon intimation of damage/theft of the Mobile Phone to OneAssist, OneAssist shall liaise with the Telecom Service Provider on behalf of the Customer in order to block the SIM Card. iv. The Customer hereby consents to OneAssist acting on its behalf and to do all such acts necessary in the performance of its obligations as set out herein vis-a-vis the Telecom Service Provider. B. Repair at Brand Authorised Service Centres using Genuine Parts OneAssist will repair or replace the Screen device at Brand Authorised Service Centres using genuine parts. OneAssist only works with reputable service providers so that the device is in good hands and returned to the customer functioning perfectly. The process is completely cashless for the customer. Claim settlement shall be at the sole discretion of the OneAssist and / or their Insurer. Covered Equipment: Mobile Phone which is declared for Coverage under this plan for a period of 180 days from the date of purchase of the Plan/OneAssist membership. Screen Damages to the device happening out of India stands covered as long as the intimation of loss is within the stipulated period and the repairs are carried out in India by OneAssist through their network. Used, Refurbished and Second-hand devices are not covered under this Plan. Single claims up to the invoice value / Sum Insured of the device during the Membership Tenure is allowed. Coverage: Accidental damage and Liquid Damage Leading Screen Damage subject to terms, conditions, definitions, and exclusions as mentioned below. Liability would be restricted to the repair cost of Screen only. Coverage is applicable only on the primary screen of the covered device, wherever the device has more than one screen / display in the device. Accidental Damage means damage to the Screen of the Insured Product due to unintentional drop or collision of the covered Product or any object falling on the covered Product or due to accidental external means. Transfer of Protection cover / Plan The individual cover is not transferable however in case of change of device due to a new purchase, change in device serial number during any warranty repair, during the period of plan by the customer, cover shall be extended to the new device for the remaining period of protection cover. Extension of such coverage to new device will be eligible and affected only upon notifying the device change and new device Serial number and other device details to OneAssist within 2 days of purchase of new device. Cover for Old device will be terminated. All other terms applicable for new device as well, Subject to No claims made on the old device. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that all the said information is made available to OneAssist. OneAssist will be able to activate the protection cover on new device only after receiving the new device details from customer. In case of non-receipt of the required information, any claim on the said device may be declined by the One Assist and/or their Insurer at its discretion. Beneficiary: Beneficiary means the buyer of the OneAssist product, who has opted for the One Assist cover and has got the same activated, as per the terms and conditions stated herein and the details of which are intimated to One Assist under the declaration. It is agreed that Mobile phone used in it should be in the name of Subscriber or his/her parents/spouse & legitimate children. The user of the device must be the plan holder or the immediate family member of the plan holder /subscriber however the invoice can be in anyone’s name as long as the device is gifted to the plan holder/subscriber. Where the subscriber is a corporate entity, beneficiary shall mean any representative/employee of the entity authorized to use the Mobile Phone. It is also agreed that the device can be used by the Beneficiary and/or where such subscriber is a corporate entity, Beneficiary shall mean any representative/employee of the subscriber who is authorized by the subscriber to use the device. In the event of the death of beneficiary, his/her legal heir can claim for the losses to the damaged devices Screen only, and the Plan seizes henceforth. Sum insured: cost of equipment only as per purchase invoice or sum insured under One Assist as per the Plan selected by the customer. Geographic limit – INDIA Damages to the device happening out of India stands covered if the intimation of loss is within the stipulated period and the repairs are carried out in India by OneAssist through their network BER: Beyond Economic Repairs BER is the cost of repair equal to or more than 80% of Sum Insured or Invoice Value whichever is lower. In case of Total loss/BER or if the device is beyond repair due to spare parts unavailability, device model being phased out in the market or other reasons OneAssist will settle the claim for Screen Repair only amount minus deductibles. Basis of loss settlement: In the event of repairs (partial loss), insurer’s liability shall be restricted to the actual repair cost without applying depreciation on parts or spares replaced but after applying deductible In case of multiple damages including Screen, the Liability of OneAssist and/or their Insurer will be restricted to Screen Repair cost only. Customer will have the option of paying the balance amount to OneAssist for getting their device repaired OR OneAssist will settle the Screen only repair charges with customer after applicable deductions. In case of the Total Loss or BER to insured device, OneAssist will settle the Screen repair charges only with customer after deductions and in no case will be more than the Sum insured. Excess: Excess charges will be 10% of Claim Amount for each claim. Mandatory Device related information for activating protection cover: It is mandatory for the Customer to provide the following device related information to OneAssist for the purpose of activating Protection cover and for Transferring the membership to new or Replaced device as per the above mention ‘’Transfer of Protection cover’’ clause. a) Customer Name b) Serial no. c) Make and model of the device d) Invoice value e) Invoice date f) Email ID g) Contact Number Whereas OneAssist will make all efforts to collect the above information from the Customer, it is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that all the said information is made available to OneAssist. OneAssist will be able to activate the protection cover on the said device only after receiving the above-mentioned information. In case of non-receipt of the above-mentioned information, any claim on the said device may be declined by the One Assist and /or their Insurer at its discretion. Depending upon the Plan purchased by the customer and the ageing of covered device, Photo images of the device will be required to be submitted by the customer to activate the plan benefits. In absence of images, in such cases the claim may not be admissible. OneAssist reserves the right to cancel the Customer’s Plan or deny the claim in absence of valid photos of devices. GENERAL EXCLUDED PERILS Accidental Screen Only damage protection: One Assist and/or their Insurer shall not be liable for the following - 1. Loss or damage to the Device due to mysterious circumstances/disappearance or unexplained reasons. 2. Loss of Device resulting from or caused by theft, or attempted theft from unlocked vehicles or rooms. 3. Fraud or criminal activity on the part of the Customer. 4. Claim on device during the hire or loan of the covered device to a third party. 5. Loss resulting from detention or confiscation by customs or other Government or public authorities. 6. Any failure of the Device to operate as a result of problems with respect to the network infrastructure, Customer's network subscription or similar service issues. 7. Loss of or Damage to the Device that is registered in the name of a Corporate Entity, unless a nominee has been appointed by them as a Bonafide user. 8. Loss arising due to any unlawful act or illegal activities including criminal acts, or acts of war or the device is used with permission of the Bonafide Customer having knowledge of such acts. 9. Consequential loss of any kind or description. 10. Liability to any party of any nature including but not limited to liability of Authorised Service centre to other parties. 11. Loss or damage caused by incorrect storage, poor maintenance, wilful negligence, incorrect installation, incorrect set- up, unless the authorised Service Centre representative would confirm otherwise with due substantiation. 12. Loss or damage as a result of attack by unauthorised software/virus, software faults and manufacturing defect owing to which a device fails to operate. 13. Loss or damage that is covered by a supplier, dealer or factory warranty. 14. Any loss if the ownership of the device is transferred. 15. Any consequence arising from War, War like operations (whether War declared or not), Act of Foreign Enemy, Hostilities, Civil War, Rebellion, Insurrection, Civil Commotion, Military usurped power, Seizure, Capture, Confiscation, Arrest. Restraints and or Detainment by order of any Government or any other Authority. 16. Any liability whatsoever nature directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from ionizing radioactive or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear waste from combustion of nuclear fuel. For the purpose of this exclusion only combustion shall include any self-sustaining process of nuclear fission. 17. Any loss, destruction, damage or legal liability directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from nuclear weapon materials, Wear and tear, moth, vermin or gradual deterioration, inherent defect or from any process of cleaning or repairing or renovating or maintenance. 18. Any type of self- repair or attempted self- repair. 19. Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown or electronic derangement or malfunction unless caused by an external accidental means or liquid. 20. Penalties of delay or detention or in connection with guarantees of performance or efficiency. 21. Intentional overloading of the instrument. Loss or damage due to any experiments or tests and/or alterations resulting into any abnormal conditions. 22. Cost of Replacement of Battery unless caused by an accidental or liquid damage to the Device. 23. Any damage or loss occasioned from any water borne craft, unless such damage is caused by the accidental ingress of liquid/water, and if the Customer has taken reasonable care to protect the Device from damage. 24. Any manufacturing defect which is covered under Manufacturer's warranty Product defects whether latent/inherent or not. 25. Any loss of or damage to the SIM card/memory card unless caused by a covered peril. 26. Loss or damage to accessories unless they are attached to the Device. 27. Internal leakage of the battery, unless caused by a covered peril. Theft or Damage occurred while the Device is situated outside India providing the Customer is a Non-Resident Indian. 28. Any instance where you are not a resident of India at the time that the Theft or Damage occurred. 29. Any type of SIM/airtime misuse or consequential loss thereof. 30. Any loss the named Customers may suffer or cost to the Customer for: • Damage to or Theft of, or costs or charges, when repairing or replacing aerials or battery chargers where these items are the only part of the device that have been Damaged or stolen; • any Damage or Theft caused by any deliberate act or negligence by the covered Member(s), their employees or any person using the device with their permission; • costs or charges when replacing car kits or car Devices and other accessories which can no longer be used with the device; • costs involved in returning the device for repair, or collecting the device once it has been repaired; • costs caused by the device being routinely serviced, inspected, adjusted or cleaned; 31. Any loss related to indemnification for the Value-added services. 32. One Assist and/or their Insurer shall not be liable for any loss or damage claim due to the inability of the Customer to submit either of the claim processing and claim payment documents required by the One Assist for processing the Claim. 33. The Protection cover shall not be liable for any claim if information has intentionally been withheld or incorrect information or misrepresentations have been intentionally given that are of significance to the assessment of the claim. 34. Improper handling, dismantling, fitting adjustment, repair alteration or modification not approved by the makers/manufacturers and/or the agents of makers/manufacturers or use of such property country to the directives of the makers/manufacturers and/or this agent. 35. Scratching, denting. Cracking is excluded unless caused by accidental external means. 36. OneAssist Protection Plan does not cover any cosmetic defects like minor scratches, dents and bumps on the device which do not impact the functioning of the device. 37. Loss or damage due to theft or attempted theft by any employees of the customer or loss or damage occasioned through the wilful act of the customer/member or any employee or the wilful act of any other person with a connivance of the customer/member or any employee. 38. Improper handling of the device which means negligence or due care not taken by the user in handling the device. Improper handling means negligence or carelessness solely on part of the user (in the absence of any external cause) while handling the device. 39. Loss or damage directly or indirectly, occasioned by or happening through or in consequence of volcanic eruption or other similar convulsion of nature and atmospheric disturbance. 40. SIM used in the damaged/theft device is in the name of person other than Subscriber or his/her spouse/parents and legitimate children. In any action suit or other proceeding where the company alleges that by reason of the above provisions any loss or damage is not covered by the terms, the burden of proving that such loss or damage is covered shall be upon the covered member.
Claims process: A. Accidental/Liquid damage leading to Screen damage: This refers to loss to customer's Mobile phone due to accidental / liquid damage. Pre-requisite for claim processing: 1. Claim form 2. Images of damaged device with clear image of Serial no. 3. Payment for deductibles / excess 4. Device Purchase Invoice 5. Payment of differential between estimate amount and claim approval amount 6. Govt. issued ID proof of claimant 7. Replacement Letter (if applicable) Process flow: a. In case of Accidental and Liquid Damage to the device, Customer is required to call OneAssist call center on toll free no. 18001233330 or login to www.oneassist.in within 48 hours of discovering the damage. b. OneAssist team registers the service request and sends copies of claim form to be filled and required documentation to the customer over email. Customer can also fill the form online at www.oneassist.in. Customer is required to submit scanned copy of claim form duly filled up and signed by the customer along with 4 images of the broken/ damaged device with clear image showing the device serial number details within 48 hours of registering the claim. c. OneAssist will verify the documents received from the customer over email and if approved OneAssist will trigger request to its Service Partner for collecting the device from the Customer, otherwise, OneAssist will inform customer about deficiencies in the documentation which will have to be rectified by the customer. d. Customer should provide all required documents to OneAssist within 48 Hrs of filling the claim. One Assist and/or their insurer reserve the right to close such claims where the required documents are not received despite of regular follow-up and reminders. e. Service Partner will fix an appointment with the customer for collecting the damaged device, within 48 hours of submitting scanned images to OneAssist. Different Pickup Scenarios: The Pickup and Delivery of Customer's device will happen as per the given below Scenarios. Pick-up and delivery of device shall be available only on address registered by customer with OneAssist. on the written request of customer OneAssist may pick-up/ deliver device at any other address given by customer provided customer is solely responsible for loss/ damage in such cases. Scenario 1- Doorstep service: Service Description: In this scenario, upon approval of the claim, OneAssist will arrange for pick-up of the damaged device from the customer and also deliver the repaired device to the customer. City name: The city list of Doorstep service can be downloaded from www.oneassist.in The city list will be updated from time to time. Scenario 2 - Mail in Process: Service Description: In this scenario, upon approval of the claim, OneAssist will arrange for courier pick up of the damaged device from the customer premise, arrange for the repair and delivery of repaired device back to the customer location. Locations covered: Other than locations covered under Doorstep service. Scenario 3- Out of service Location In this scenario where the device cannot be picked up through doorstep or courier pick up, due to lack of such courier services by logistics and courier partners in these locations, upon approval of the claim, Customer will be required to courier the damaged device along with the completed documents to nearest Service Centre, as guided by OneAssist. OneAssist will reimburse such cost of dispatch incurred by customer up on submission of the actual bill. In these locations, even customer can go ahead and repair the device on their own with due approval on the claim on the repair estimate. In such repairs, customer will have to submit the repair invoice to claim the reimbursement, subject to prior approval for the repair is obtained and all required documents are in order. f. Service Partner will submit the device at the Service Center for repairs; get an estimate for repairs along with the tentative timelines for repairs with 48 hours of submitting device to the Service Center. g. On receipt of approval from One Assist and/or their Insurer, OneAssist will communicate the amount of approval to the customer: i. If the amount of approval is lower than the estimate amount, OneAssist will take an approval from the customer on a recorded line. If the customer accepts to pay the differential amount (ie Estimate amount less Claim approval amount) then OneAssist will instruct its Service Partner to collect the amount from the customer along with any pending documents. On confirmation of receipt of money to the Service Partner's account, OneAssist will instruct the Service Center to repair the damaged device of the customer. ii. If the customer does not agree to pay the differential amount, then OneAssist will hand over the device to the customer without repairing the same. h. If the repair estimate is more than Rs. 20,000/-, then One Assist and/or their Insurer may arrange for a surveyor visit. OneAssist will co - ordinate with the Customer for such visit. Basis the Surveyor report, OneAssist will co-ordinate with the third party for the approval of the repair estimate and inform the customer on the status of the repair claim. i. On confirmation of repair of the device by the Service Center, OneAssist will instruct its Service Partner to collect the same from the Service Center and deliver it to the customer with an acknowledgement from the customer the delivery of repair device will also happen as per the Pickup scenario mentioned above.
Fault with Repair (FWR) In case fault occurs in repaired device due to defective repair, OneAssist will arrange pick-up for retreat such device subject to following conditions: 1. Customer shall intimate FWR to OneAssist within 48 hours form receipt of device. 2. Device is in the same condition in which it was delivered with no further/ additional damages. Notice of Claim: The Customer must do the following: - 1. Inform OneAssist within two days of discovering the loss or damage 2. Any delay in such claim reporting may be condoned by One Assist and/or their Insurer on merit, if the delay is proved by the customer to be for reasons beyond his/her control. 3. Beneficiary to submit all documents with 7 days from date of notification of the incident to OneAssist 4. OneAssist to register claims within two days of receipt of all documents from beneficiary. 5. Submit claim form with the relevant documents as noted in the claim form at the earliest 6. Beneficiary to submit the device, if BER (Beyond Economic Repairs) to the OneAssist and/or their insurer. 7. Cooperate with the Surveyor/Investigator if appointed. 8. The Customer shall produce for the One Assist’s examination all pertinent documents at such reasonable times and shall co-operate with the One Assist in all matters pertaining to any Claims. Failure to comply with this condition may prejudice the Claim. Filing a false or a fraudulent Claim will invalidate the Claim and result in rejecting the Claim and any other action deemed fit. 9. The Customer shall forward to One Assist original receipts of purchase, if available acknowledgement from the police or any other proof whether written or otherwise to support the Claim within seven (7) days from the date of notification of a Claim as stated in above clause. 10. Subject to receipt of all the required documents in original from the beneficiary, the customer shall forward to One Assist such documents and obtain information on the acceptance/rejection of the Claim. 11. All documents, affidavit information and evidence, as are to be provided by the Customer under the Claim Form, must be provided at the Customer 's expense in the form and nature required in the Claim Form. 12. In case the claim is rejected or the case is closed without the repairing of device by OneAssist, the customer needs to get the device repaired from brand authorized service center on their own to avail the benefit of the second claim. OneAssist at their discretion can ask for the repair invoice of the repairs done by the customer on their own. On non-submission of this repair invoice, such claims will not be entertained.
Claims Servicing Terms and Conditions 1. Pickup for pincodes serviced by Service Partner: Post successful verification of documents, pickup will be scheduled for customer within 24 hours. Three physical/calling attempts will be made to pickup the device. In case these attempts have failed then an email will be sent to customer requesting pickup to be scheduled within 48 hours. In case the pickup is not successful despite such multiple attempts, OneAssist reserves the right to close the service request. 2. Pincodes not serviced by Service Partner: For pincode not serviced by Service Partners, OneAssist will inform the customer about the location for shipping the device. Customer will need to ship the device and provide the courier details when requested. One Assist and/or their Insurer reserve the right to close such claims where the device is not received for survey/investigation despite of regular follow-up and reminders 3. During the damage assessment for all Apple devices the customer needs to switch off the Find My iPhone feature and for all Mi devices the customer needs to logout/deactivate the Mi account. If the FMIP is on or Mi account is not deactivated at the time of receipt at Service Centre then three attempts will be made to connect with the customer to deactivate the FMIP. In case of failure to do so an email will be triggered to the customer to action the same in 72 hours. In case the customer fails to do so then OneAssist reserves the right to close the claim without any further intimation. 4. Device repairs turnaround time is based on availability of spare parts at the Service Centre. In case of unavailability of parts, OneAssist reserves the right to propose a commercial settlement to the customer. In case of a commercial settlement, consent letter will be sent to the customer on his/her registered email address. In case the customer does not provide his/her consent to commercial settlement and dispatch the physical letter with signature within 3 days of receipt of the email communication then OneAssist reserves the right to dispatch the unrepaired device back to the customer without any further intimation, and close the servicing request. 5. In line with the terms and conditions of the plan, the customer is required to pay excess charges towards processing of the device claim. A link/ App intimation/Email will be sent to the customer to make the payment. The customer will need to make the payment in 5 days. In case the customer fails to do so OneAssist reserves the right to dispatch the unrepaired device back to the customer, and close the servicing request without any further intimation. In case of certain OEMs a revised estimate is received from the Service Centre. In these cases additional excess charges will be applicable. The policy for excess will also apply to these payments. 6. All communications by OneAssist employees/vendor employees/partner employees/ representatives with the customer will be done at the registered email address/mobile number. In case the customer is non contactable then a total of 6 attempts will be made. If the customer is not contactable despite such multiple attempts, an email will be to the customer for action within 48 hours. In case the customer fails to respond within the timeline then OneAssist reserves the right to close the service request. 7. OneAssist or any of their executives / employees will never contact customer for any OTP / CVV / Card / Personal financial details
ALL COMPLETED CLAIM DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 7 DAYS Conditions: For avoidance of doubt, In the event of the covered device being lost or destroyed by the operation of covered perils, the liability of the OneAssist shall be limited to the Invoice value or Market value or Sum Insured whichever is lower subject to depreciation as applicable. NOTICES: All notices required to be given by the Customer to OneAssist must be in writing, addressed to OneAssist and no alteration in the terms of the protection cover or any endorsement thereon will be held valid unless the same is signed or initialled by an authorized representative of One Assist and/or their Insurer. DUTY OF THE CUSTOMER: The Customer shall take all reasonable precautions for the safety and protection of the covered device at all times as if the device was uncovered. DISPUTES & JURISDICTION: Any disputes or differences under this protection cover shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Mumbai, India. INTEREST: No sums payable under this protection cover shall carry interest other than that is permitted by the IRDA Policy Holders Protection Regulations. OBSERVANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS: The due observance and fulfilment of the terms and conditions and endorsements of this protection cover in so far as they are relating to anything to be done or complied with by the plan member shall be condition precedent to any liability of the One Assist and/or their Insurer to make any payment under the protection cover. FRAUD OneAssist does not accept any aspect of fraudulent activity. We work closely with other fraud prevention institutions to identify fraud and support legal actions where the appropriate evidence exists. It is important that when applying for the One Assist Program, or submitting a claim you or anyone acting on your behalf must take reasonable care to answer all questions honestly and to the best of your knowledge. Failure to do so may affect the validity of your Plan or the payment of your claim. If false or inaccurate information or document is provided and fraud is identified then we will: 1. Not honor the claim and the protection cover will be cancelled without any refund. 2. Put the details of the fraudulent claim onto One Assist and/or their Insurer, for appropriate action. 3. Report you to the relevant authorities and take legal action, if necessary, to recover any money already paid to you under this Program.
TYPE IN YOUR SEARCH AND PRESS ENTER
- [email protected]
- Add Your place
- Terms & Conditions
Contact phone number:
Contact email: [email protected]
Tecno Service Centre in Kollam Kerala
- Tecno Service Center, ASC-M-CLOUDCINFOSOLUTIONS 10/953, NEAR INDIAN BANK ATM POLAYATHODU,Kollam,Kerala-691010
- Mon - Sat : 10:00 to 18:00 Sun : None
There is authorized Tecno service centre in Kollam Kerala . You can visit other Tecno Service Centre in Kerala . If you are living near to Kollam and are looking for fix Tecno mobile in Kollam, or looking for Tecno Mobile Service center near me or Tecno care near me then this Tecno Mobile Service Centre in Kollam will help you with there technical excellence. The official contact of Tecno Service Centre including Tecno Service Centre address , Tecno Service Centre telephone number, Tecno Service Centre fax number, Tecno Service Centre email id and so forth are recorded here for your reference. As this Tecno Service Centre is opened in Kollam you never again need to stress over product fix in Kollam. This Tecno Service Centre can support Tecno product in guarantee and out of guarantee. This Tecno Service Centre is normally operational Monday to Saturday 10:30am to 5:30pm. For any sort of grievance or after deals service issue visit Tecno Service Center, Kollam headings given underneath. It is always prudent to call this Tecno Service Centre before visiting.
Steps to Take Before Visit Tecno Service Centre
We urge you to fix your Tecno mobile by yourself. Here are few Tecno DIY pages and try to follow the setps 1. Try to hard reset your Tecno mobile and check the performance. 2. Try to factory reset your Tecno mobile and make you Tecno mobile like a New. 3. Check Tecno Mobile Short Codes. 4. Check your Tecno Mobile warranty First and then visit Tecno Mobile Service Center Near Me. 5. Check your Tecno Mobile IMEI Here 6. Recover your stolen Tecno Mobile 7. Increase your Tecno Mobile Battery Life. 8. Increase your Tecno Mobile Signal
Services Provided by Tecno Service Centre
Tecno service centre in Kollam Tecno Screen service & repair in Kollam Tecno Mobile service & repair in Kollam Tecno TV service & repair in Kollam Tecno service center in Kollam Tecno TV Service Centre in Kollam Tecno Service Centre in Kollam Tecno spark Service Center in Kollam Tecno phantom Service Center in Kollam Tecno phantom 9 Service Centre in Kollam Tecno camon Service Centre in Kollam Tecno camon 15 Service Centre in Kollam Tecno Spark Power Service Center in Kollam Tecno Spark 5 Service Centre in Kollam Tecno Spark Go Plus Service Center in Kollam Tecno Camon 12 air Service Center in Kollam Tecno Mobile Service Centre in Kollam Tecno Screen Service in Kollam Tecno charger service & repair in Kollam Tecno camera service & repair in Kollam Tecno battery service & repair in Kollam Tecno Headhpone service & repair in Kollam
Other Tecno Service Centre Near Me
1. List of Tecno Service Centre in India. 2. List of Tecno Service Centre in Kerala. 3. Get Free Gifts in Kollam. 4. Recover Tecno Mobile Contacts. 5. How to Block Application in Tecno Mobile 6. Manager your Tecno Mobile Updates. 7. Create Wifi Hotspot Tecno Mobile. 8. Run Your Tecno Mobile in FastBoot Mode 9. Run Your Tecno Mobile in Recovery Mode.
All Tecno Authorised Service Centre in Kollam are completely furnished with cutting edge Service equipment controlled by a specialist group, who will support your Tecno product with most extreme consideration. All Tecno items are commonly secured under 1 year Limited guarantee which can further be extended from these Service Centre, further if there is any issue with your product(in guarantee) the authorised Tecno service center in Kollam will fix it free of cost.
List of Tecno Service Centres Kollam
Tecno customer care details.
Tecno customer care number : 18004190525 Tecno customer care email: [email protected]
Tecno HeadOffice in India #
Tecno Facebook Tecno Facebook Chat Tecno Youtube Tecno Official website Tecno Twitter Tecno Linkedin Tecno Instagram
Tecno Products Service Here
Tecno CAMON 15 Pro, Tecno CAMON 15, Tecno CAMON 12 Air, Tecno CAMON i ACE 2x, Tecno CAMON i ACE 2, Tecno CAMON i4, Tecno SPARK Power 2, Tecno SPARK 5, Tecno SPARK Go Plus, Tecno SPARK 4, Tecno SPARK 4 Air, Tecno SPARK Go, Tecno Phantom 9 and many More Tecno’s Product
Tecno Service Centre Kollam FAQ
1. Where is Tecno Service Centre Kollam ? There is authorised Tecno Service Centre in Kollam .
2. What is Tecno Service Centre Kollam Phone Number ? 9526603300
3. What is Tecno Customer Care Number ? 18004190525
We Compile Information of Tecno Service Center Kollam from official Tecno website and different assets and utilize this data to show it a proficient and accessible way. ServiceCentreList.com can’t be considered in charge of any mistake that may happen in the above information, despite the fact that we generally attempt to keep the information right and refreshed however as there are hundred of organizations, keeping up 100% exactness is beyond the realm of imagination so we generally encourage to call Tecno Service Center before visiting with your device. You can generally allude to the official site for most recent changes in the above information.
People Also Searched For: Tecno Service Centre Kollam, Tecno Service Center Kollam, Tecno Repair Service Centre Kollam, Tecno Service Centre Near Me, Tecno Repair Center Kollam, Tecno Extended Warranty, Tecno Dealers in Kollam, Tecno care, Tecno care near me, Tecno gallery near me, Tecno Service Center Near Me, Tecno Service Centre Kerala.
ADD REPLY CANCEL
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
YOU MUST LOGIN TO SUBMIT A REVIEW
Search service centre here.
- Washing Machine
- Water Heater
Claim this place, create an event.