All Paranormal Games That You Should Not Play
- The Midnight Game
- One Man Hide & Seek
- The Closet Game
- The 11 Miles Game
- Bloody Mary
- The Elevator Game
- Three Kings
- The Hooded Man
- The Picture Game
- Channel Infinity Ritual
- The Stalking Game
- Celestial Anchorites
- Charlotte's Web
- Latum Alterum
- Staircase Ritual
- The Librarian Ritual
- Light As A Feather
- The Invitation
- The Sitting Ritual
- The Farewell Ritual
- Concentrate/How Am I Going To Die Ritual
- Ouija Board
- Sara Sarita
- Deadman Deadman Take Me To Your Grave
- Baby Blue Challenge
- Candyman Ritual
The Corner Game
- The Stranger Ritual
- Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai
- Queen Of Spades
- Cat Scratch
- Charlie Charlie Game
YOU ARE READING
All paranormal Games that you should not play. cr. to the rightful owner
# donotplaythis # games # horror # paranormal # wattpad
- Post to Your Profile
- Share via Email
- Report Story
Hi, I found a recipe to a ritual, and when I tried to search it on this sub, I didn't find anything, so I decided to add it here. Corner Game is a game using a room's four corners. There's a superstition that "If you look at one of the corners of the dark room before you sleep, ghosts will come haunt you." From ages before, there's many myth sayings that corners are very unlucky. Mental images of corners are often dark and gloomy, rather than bright and happy.
Ghosts that crawl around the ceiling use the four corners to come down to the floor, And ghosts that stand in your room also use the corners.
The game requires each of the 4 players to stand in corners and rotate to arouse the ghosts's curiosity, and people report that sometimes the ghost messes around with them and sometimes plays along with them.
You will need:
•An empty room without any furniture.
• A light source, better if it isn't something small.
How to play:
1. The 4 players are to clear out the house (There can't be any other people or pets in the house, if there are any insects, they can prevent the ritual too).
2. Except for the room where you're going to play, turn off all the lights.
3. Once you enter the selected room, call out your name 3 times.
4. Then talk amongst yourselves to decide who will give out signals (if during the game, someone who's not the designated talker speaks, then all might be injured).
5. Close the door to the room and turn off the light.
6. Each of the 4 people pick 4 corners to stand in, and face the wall.
7. The person who's to give out the signal is to say "One, two, three" and then everyone runs over to the next corner. (if you accidentally run into an other player, quietly turn on the light and start again after a few seconds.)
8. After the signaling person said that, someone will disappear. If someone does disappear, then the signaling person lets others know through a signal.
9. Then after muttering your name backwards 3 times, press your back to the wall and turn on the light. (Then the person who disappeared will come back.)
If someone is standing still, then you can assume that it's a ghost who wanted to play along. If the ghost comes, do not talk to it. (It's good to decide on a signal to warn the others that the ghost is here.)
1. If one of the players is standing still in one spot, then assume that it's a ghost and after the signal, go behind the person.
2. When all 4 people gather around with their backs to the wall, place your hands on the switch and whisper each's name backwards 3 times, and turn on the switch.
3. After the game, open all the doors in order and refresh the room for 1~2 minutes.
Most important things to remember:
1. DO NOT say anything if you're not the signaling person. (You only have to say your name 3 times)
2. DO NOT bring any spectators that are not playing.
3. DO NOT talk to the ghost.
4. DO NOT try to pretend a ghost or scare the other players.
5. DO NOT use flashlights, candles or other small light sources while running. You have to use light only when somebody disappear, or when somebody run into an other player.
6. DO NOT close your eyes instead of facing the wall.
7. DO NOT enter the room after you played alone.
8. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ALL THE RULES DURING THE GAME.
Suggested by sb0108004
The corner game
This game is possibly based on an old superstition that states if you look at the corners in a dark room before sleep, ghost will haunt your dreams.
It is also believed that paranormal entities which crawl around the ceiling use corners to come down closer to their prey.
Number of players:
- 4 (1 Speaker and 3 regular players)
Things you will need:
- An empty room (no furniture) with exactly four corners.
1) Make sure there aren't anyone in the building besides the 4 players. Animals aren't allowed either.
2) Make sure every room in the building is completely dark except for the room you will be playing in.
3) Enter the room and say your own names 3 times.
4) From now on, only the Speaker is allowed to say anything until you end the game.
5) Close the door of the room and turn off all the lights. Do not speak.
6) Each player has to pick a corner to stand in facing the wall. Only one person is allowed to stand in per corner. Do not speak.
1) The Speaker must count to three. The others must remain silent.
2) Once the Speaker finished counting, all four players should move clockwise to the next corner.
- Everybody's back should remain facing towards the centre of the room.
3) After everyone moved to their new corner repeat the previous step until deciding to finish the game.
4) It is not necessary, but recommend for the players to use a pre-determined signal in order to indicate if a player has vanished. The signal must not involve speaking.
- Each player knocking on the wall a specific number of times is an often used signal for this game. For example: Player1 knocks once, Player2 knocks twice, etc.
It is said that at any point during the game one player might disappear, if that happens you must do the following:
1) The Speaker must let the others know it through a signal.
2) Every remaining player must whisper their own name backwards three times and press their back to the wall.
3) The person nearest to the light should switch it on within a few seconds.
4) If everything done correctly, the disappeared person should back.
5) If the person does not reappear immediately you must turn off the lights and carry on the game.
If someone keeps standing still or a fifth person appears during the game it is most likely a ghost.
- The Speaker must signal the other players to end the game.
- DO NOT TALK TO THE GHOST under any circumstance.
To end the game:
1) Gather around the light switch (or behind the ghost) with their backs to the wall.
2) Each player must say their own names backwards three times.
3) Turn on the lights.
- No one must say anything except for the Speaker or when it's required to say their own name.
- DO NOT close your eyes instead of facing the wall.
- DO NOT bring anyone else into the building besides the 4 players.
- DO NOT use flashlights/candles/any small light source during the game.
- DO NOT enter the room alone after playing the game.
All four players are needed to end the game. Failing to bring a missing player back or breaking any of the rules will put you in great danger.
But i have to be awake in order to use what scares the night guard to notice it
UnU Meh is tired
Its just me ,
Into Horror? Join the community.
Channel ∞ ritual
Hell House LLC 2: The Abaddon Hotel (2018) Review
31 Days Of Halloween: Day 6
The Excorist: Believer (2023) Review
I'm gone with the moon, but when you see the shadows I'm all but far.
The corner game.
(c) Frank Docherty. His photos can be found here . All images remain the property of their original creator.
Disclaimer: I am posting this for fun and because people enjoy reading about these things. If you choose to play any of these games then you do so at your own risk.
How to play
- There is an old superstition that states if you look at the corners in a dark room before sleep, ghosts will haunt your dreams.
- Corners are supposedly unlucky.
- It is said that ghosts which crawl around the ceiling use the corners to reach the floor. Ghosts standing in a room will also linger in corners to avoid the sensation of passing through the living.
- The only people in the house must be the four players. This means no pets either.
- A ghost may join the game. If this happens then one of your friends may either disappear or be possessed. This should only last until the end of the game. If one of you continues to face the wall once the light is switched on at the end of a turn, continue the game, but stand behind that person for your turn. That is the ghost. Only one switch can take place per turn. So set up a signal per turn so you know who is still there, for example player 1 knocks once after changing corners, two knocks for player 2 and so on. If one of you misses the signal, follow the instructions set out in the steps below.
- None, just four people.
- Turn off all lights except for those in the play room.
- Decide amongst yourselves on signals to be given through the game to keep order and who will be order keeper. If no signals are given, second in command should continue. This discussion should not take place in the game room. Decide on a player order too.
- Upon entering the play room, call out your own name 3 times.
- Close the door to the room once you are ready to begin. Turn off the light.
- Each of you should choose a corner to stand in, facing the wall.
- The person who is supposed to give the signal should call out, ‘one, two, three’ and then everyone moves clockwise to the next corner. If anyone accidentally runs into someone else, turn on the lights and begin again after a few moments.
- It is said that during the game, someone may disappear and someone/something else may join the game to make sure none of the corners are empty. If this is believed to have happened then the designated order keeper should give the signal, or if they are not present, the second in command. Each person should whisper their name backwards three times, press their back to the wall and the nearest person to the light should switch it on. Don’t wait too long to switch on the light, if the nearest person hasn’t done so within a few seconds, the second nearest should do it. If the person does not immediately return then you must carry on playing. Turn off the light and continue.
- If someone/something else has joined the game then you must also continue and complete to ensure the return of your missing friend. Do not interact with the ghost in any way. The game is completed once each person has stood in each of the four corners.
- Turn on the light, open the door to the room and leave.
- Dark rooms increase risk of collision or tripping over.
Medium to high.
Would I play?
No thanks. I’m enough of a klutz with the lights on.
3 thoughts on “ the corner game ”.
- Pingback: O Jogo dos Cantos – meu Dybbuk particular
- Pingback: The Most Dangerous Games: The Corner Game | The Ghost in My Machine
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Already have a WordPress.com account? Log in now.
- Follow Following
- Copy shortlink
- Report this content
- View post in Reader
- Manage subscriptions
- Collapse this bar
English-translated scary ghost stories from Korean/Japanese websites~
tag : corner,game,play
- 2011.10.28 |
- ■ Scary Games
- | Comments : 8
- | Trackbacks : 0
- | @
Comment is pending approval.
- 2018.03.24 01:02 |
- [ / Edit ]
- 2018.03.23 22:25 |
- 2018.03.23 20:19 |
- 2017.06.01 03:42 |
- 2017.03.23 20:04 |
Only the administrator may view.
- 2016.08.05 23:02 |
- 2015.02.12 12:58 |
- 2015.01.30 20:56 |
Post a comment
Use trackback on this entry.
Author:hakei Hello! I'm hakei, also known as t12111~ Whether you believe them or not, hope you guys will enjoy the scary stories!
- Lee Da-in's True Story (12/12)
- nine words (11/21)
- Scary Pic if you understand #1 (11/12)
- Scary if You Understand #2 (11/11)
- [2ch] Figure (11/06)
- anon:Cursed poem (12/13)
- korean:Scary if You Understand #1 (03/01)
- buy cialis online:Scary if You Understand #1 (06/10)
- RSS of recent journals
- RSS od the latest comments
- RSS of the latest trackbacks
Want to be friends with this user.
Powered by FC2 Blog