- Show Spoilers
- Night Vision
- Sticky Header
- Highlight Links
Follow TV Tropes
Characters / Kamen Rider Ghost Protagonists
Zero-Context Example entries are not allowed on wiki pages. All such entries have been commented out. Add context to the entries before uncommenting them.-->
Main Character Index | Protagonists | Gamma | Others | Movie-Exclusive Characters
This is a partial character sheet for Kamen Rider Ghost . Visit here for the main character index. Subjective trope and audience reactions should go on the YMMV page .
open/close all folders
Takeru tenkuji/kamen rider ghost, portrayed by: shun nishime (live), seiji takaiwa (suit).
The son of a famous ghost hunter Ryu Tenkuji and the sole heir to the Tenkuji Temple. Takeru is a bright, carefree, and reckless youth who holds true to his beliefs.
10 years after the death of his father, on his 18th birthday, he received a package sent by his father not long before his untimely death. Inside was a Ghost Eyecon, a mysterious, eye-shaped artifact. This lead to an attack by Gamma - monsters from another dimension - on the temple. Takeru is killed by the Gamma while protecting his friend, Akari and Onari, his caretaker. Soon after, he was resurrected as a ghost by Sennin and given the Ghost Driver, which allowed him to use the Eyecon to fight as Kamen Rider Ghost. However, it wasn't a perfect resurrection - Takeru only has 99 days before he disappears permanently. In order to revive himself, he must collect the 15 Ghost Eyecons within 99 days.
Tropes that apply to him in general
- Agent Mulder : Plays this role opposite Akari, though he's more downplayed compared to Onari: Onari believes in all things supernatural, Akari believes only in science, and Takeru believes whatever he sees with his own eyes . That sort of dies down after, well, he does .
- Alliterative Name : T akeru T enkuji.
- All-Loving Hero : Takeru is one of the few Riders who uses his powers to protect the innocent people as well as to show any form of compassion towards his enemies.
- Angelic Transformation : Takeru's final form Mugen Damashii is based off this making Ghost look like an angelic savior.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence : Inverted, according to the Great Eye, Takeru has already become an existence surpassing that of a human being, approaching that of the Great Eye. Takeru told the Great Eye that he prefers to be an ordinary human, which the Great Eye granted.
- Babies Ever After : Ayumu, who appears in #50, is strongly suggested to be Takeru's future son. According to the tie-in novel, he is Takeru's son with Chloe.
- Badass Adorable : Loud and childish, as proven with him jumping up and down while yelling 'I did it! I did it!' after defeating the first Gamma. The badass part starts with him coming back from dead to sort things out with his killers the hard way.
- Bash Brothers : With Makoto, after the latter's Heel–Face Turn .
- Batman Can Breathe in Space : Going into space is no problem for him, as being a ghost he doesn't actually need to breathe.
- Don't mock his friends.
- Beware the Nice Ones : Takeru is a kind and gentle person, doesn't mean you should piss him off.
- Break the Cutie : #5. A tad literal at some points .
- He has another one when using Grateful Damashii:
- And a third one when using Mugen Damashii:
- Character Tic : When he transforms, he relaxes his arms and lets them go limp as a Parka Ghost puts itself on him, as though letting it envelop him.
- Cherry Blossom Boy : Has several elements of the trope.
- Childhood Friends : With Akari and Makoto .
- Classical Antihero : Started off as a timid and inexperience fighter. He later grows out of this once he resolves to become stronger.
- Contrasting Sequel Main Character : Plays a similar role as Haruto Soma for being a Mystical Rider who helps out the Victim of the Week by entering their mental world and healing them before they succumb to the monster's manipulations. However, unlike Haruto who is already an Experienced Protagonist at the start of his story, Takeru takes some time to develop his skills as a Kamen Rider.
- Cool Bike : Ghost's personal bike, the Machine Ghostriker. Normally a regular motorcycle, it transforms along with him to form a motorcycle with a unicorn head . It can then combine with Ghost's pirate ship to form the Iguana Ghostriker .
- Cool Ship : The Captain Ghost.
- Cooldown Hug : He can remove the Gamma's influence over people by hugging them.
- Deader than Dead : Takeru's fate should he go over his 99 day time limit, at least if the Sage is to be believed. Apparently, even ghosts cannot exist in the state Takeru is in for any longer than that, and will permanently die when time's up. Or if his Ore Eyecon gets destroyed.
- Death by Origin Story : At the very start of the series, he is slain by Gamma. But then gets an another take on life, with the benefit of becoming a Kamen Rider .
- Determinator : One of Takeru's defining traits is his belief in himself, something his father is said to have inspired within him, and it shows. When Specter caused him to doubt himself, he became noticeably weaker, however once his resolve sharpened again, he fought the more experienced Rider to a near victory.
- Earn Your Happy Ending : After the many, many things he went through, he finally got his wish to be revived as an ordinary human being.
- Early-Bird Cameo : Thrice in Kamen Rider Drive . He first appears in Suprise Future where he briefly helps the Special Crimes Unit by defeating one of the numberless Roidmudes. He also appears in the last two episodes of the series: first by getting Shinnosuke out of the way from vengeance-seeking Roidmude ghosts, then by observing Shinnosuke complete his final case.
- Fashionable Asymmetry : In his civilian form, Takeru often wears a hoodie-robe mix, which have a colorful pastern on its right side. As Ghost, it's mostly symmetrical, with the exception of a little ghost tail at the back of the jacket.
- Fatal Flaw : So to speak. Even in death, he continues to put others priorities before himself and even gives up his chance at reviving for Kanon's . Akari eventually calls him out on it.
- Ghost Memory : After #29, he developed the power to see others memories.
- Guest-Star Party Member : To Kamen Rider Drive for the last two episodes.
- The Hero : The main and titular protagonist of the series.
- Heroic Sacrifice : In the novel, he willingly sacrifices half his lifespan to save Chloe and their unborn son, saving them but ensuring he will die relatively young.
- Hope Bringer : His main job is to bring victims out of dispair and prevent them from dying.
- I Hate Past Me : Downplayed. He grew visibly annoyed by how spoiled his younger self was. After giving himself a prep talk that he has to save Akari and not just relying on others, his younger self then picks his resolve to save her.
- I Just Want to Be Normal : When told by The Great Eye that he has become a existence surpassing that of a human being and thus, no longer need to be revived, Takeru replies that he prefers to be a normal human that can enjoy the simple joys of life with his loved ones.
- Intangible Man : As a ghost, he has this power. Comes in handy when investigating things.
- Invisibility : As a ghost, he can become invisible whenever he chooses. Though he can sometimes vanish against his will if his emotions get the better of him.
- Leitmotif : All his themes involve oriental instruments and mystical chorals, befitting a potential monk-in-training.
- Living on Borrowed Time : Only has 99 days to complete his mission or he'll die again.
- Meaningful Name : His family name contains the characters for "sky/heaven" and "temple."
- Nice Guy : Takeru is a kind and gentle person, who's always willing to help those in needs. That being said, don't piss him off.
- Physical God : While perhaps a bit lesser in scope of power compare to Overlord Kouta , by the end of the series Takeru is still one of the most powerful being in the series. He is the only one capable of permanently killing the Gammaizer and actually defeated The Great Eyezer, who is the combination of two extremely powerful Physical God entities, single-handedly. The Great Eye itself explained that Takeru has already evolved into an immortal entity infused with countless souls similar to The Great Eye. If not for the fact that Takeru wishes to be a normal human again, there's no denying that he could eventually develop into an entity as powerful as, if not more powerful, than The Great Eye.
- Psychopomp : He acts as one in one of the final Drive episodes, meeting a nearly-dead Shinnosuke in some sort of limbo realm. Though he doesn't guide Shinnosuke to the afterlife, he instead directs him away from it and fights off the Roidmude souls trying to drag him there.
- The Redeemer : Takeru really rarely gets angry and prioritizes others before himself. This compassion eventually brings Makoto and Alain to his side. By the end of the series this trait becomes a full The Empath power and helps the entire Gamma race to go through Heel–Face Turn .
- Red Oni, Blue Oni : The passionate red to Makoto's stoic blue.
- Your Days Are Numbered : He has 99 days to live and complete his mission before he'll die for good. He runs out by #12, but gets another 99 that span the remaining episodes. By the end of the show, he doesn't actually have a time limit anymore, but he doesn't know that until the last episode.
- You Can't Fight Fate : In Kamen Rider Ghost × Kamen Rider Drive: Super War Genesis , he wants to prevent his father from dying on the day he's supposed to. His efforts were in vain as his father gave his life to protect his younger self. While the circumstances of his death had changed, his father's death could not be avoided.
- You Killed My Father : How Takeru reacts after finding out that Adel killed his father.
Tropes exclusive to him as Kamen Rider Ghost
- All Your Powers Combined : Grateful Damashii, which allows Ghost to use the powers of all 15 Great Hero Eyecons into one very powerful attack.
- Animal Motifs : He's another bug themed Rider, though this time, Ghost's Ore Damashii is based around fireflies, similar to Faiz . Rather coincidentally, both make use of Tron Lines in their transformations.
- Badass Longcoat : Ryoma Damashi is long enough to qualify.
- Chest Insignia : For a majority of Ghost's forms, he has his version of the Ghost Eyecon symbol right in the middle of his chest. Grateful is the one exception, where he has Musashi's emblem in place of an eye.
- Musashi: Slashes enemies with the Gan Gun Saber in Nitoryu Mode.
- Newton: When using the Gravity Orbs as a pair of boxing gloves.
- Benkei: Batters enemies with the Gan Gun Saber in Hammer Mode.
- Goemon: Wields the Sunglasseslasher in Sword Mode in a Reverse Grip while fighting.
- Ryoma: When using the Sunglasseslasher in Sword Mode.
- Himiko: When using the Sunglasseslasher in Sword Mode.
- Dark Is Not Evil : Kamen Rider Ghost's main color is black, but is heroic as can be.
- Fantasy Metals : His suit in Grateful Soul form is composed of 'Quantum Metal', the same as Necrom's.
- Omega Drive : Ghost gathers up spiritual energy into his foot and performs a Rider Kick .
- Omega Break : Ghost uses the Gan Gun Saber in Blade Mode.
- Omega Stream : With the Gan Gun Saber in Naginata Mode, Ghost channels energy into his weapon and performs a spinning slash with it.
- Omega Slash : With the Gan Gun Saber in Nitoryu Mode, Ghost channels spiritual energy into his swords and performs an overhead chopping motion with both blades.
- Omega Slash + Omega Drive : After hitting the target with the initial Omega Slash, the target then gets slashed further by swords made of energy.
- Omega Drive : Ghost gathers up electricity into his foot and performs a Rider Kick .
- Omega Shoot : With the Gan Gun Saber in Gun Mode, Ghost gathers all of his stored electricity in front of his weapon and fires it off as a large electric projectile.
- Omega Strike : With the Gan Gun Saber in Arrow Mode, Ghost draws back on his bow while creating a rune in front of his weapon to protect himself. When a phone ring comes out, he fires off a large arrow projectile.
- Omega Strike + Omega Drive : Ghost creates multiple clones of himself to shoot multiple targets at the same time.
- Omega Drive : A utility Omega Drive that supercharges Newton's own ability, which allows Ghost to attract objects with his left hand and repel objects with his right.
- Omega Impact : With the Gan Gun Saber in Rifle Mode, Ghost locks onto the target with his weapon and fires an energy blast from both of its barrels.
- Omega Bomber : With the Gan Gun Saber in Hammer Mode, Ghost channels energy into his weapon and smashes the ground with it, summoning an array of spiritual energy weapons which then fly forwards the opponent.
- Omega Bomber + Omega Drive : Ghost channels energy into his Gan Gun Saber and starts spinning it until he generates a whirlwind to lift him into air to deliver a devastating hammer smash.
- Omega Drive : Ghost gathers up spiritual energy into his foot and performs a Rider Kick . Alternatively, he can channel the energy to the Sunglasseslasher in Sword Mode to deliver a fiery sword slash.
- Omega Shine (Robin) : After inserting the Ore and Robin Eyecons into the Sunglasseslasher while in Sword Mode, Ghost draws back on a large Energy Bow before firing a large flaming arrow-shaped projectile from his weapon.
- Omega Shine (Newton & Himiko) + Omega Drive : After inserting the Newton and Himiko Eyecons into the Sunglasseslasher while in Sword Mode, Ghost swings his weapon around to create a series of repulsion waves. Upon activating the Omega Drive, Ghost is able to convert the repulsion waves into an energized Sword Beam .
- Mega Omega Shine : After inserting the Ore and Toucon Boost Eyecons into the Sunglasseslasher while in Sword Mode, Ghost sets his weapon ablaze before using it to cut clean through the opponent.
- Mega Omega Flash : After inserting the Ore and Toucon Boost Eyecons into the Sunglasseslasher while in Blaster Mode, Ghost shoots a stream of intense fire from his weapon at the opponent.
- Mega Omega Flash + Omega Break : After inserting the Ore and Toucon Boost Eyecons into the Sunglasseslasher while in Blaster Mode and scanning the Gan Gun Saber while in Break Mode, Ghost first creates a large Sword Beam with the Gan Gun Saber then shoots at it with the Sunglasseslasher, firing it forwards.
- Omega Drive : Ghost creates a pink vortex around himself and the opponent to keep the latter in place. Afterwards, Ghost slashes the opponent multiple times with an empowered Sunglasseslasher.
- Omega Drive : Ghost summons all of the Heroic Spirits to create a large glyph in the skies . Ghost jumps in front of the glyph, after which the Heroic Spirits combine their powers into a giant fireball which Ghost Rider Kicks into his target.
- Omega Formation : Ghost does various Combination Attacks with the Heroic Spirits he has call for his aid.
- God Omega Drive : The first version has Ghost absorb energy from his friends' emotions and the Gammaizers' energies to deliver a punch powerful enough to permanently destroy a Gammaizer . The second version has Ghost gather said energies to deliver a powerful diving kick, so powerful that it can permanently destroy a Gammaizer. In the movie, it was further powered by Ghost gaining the power from his friends and other Luminary Eyecons, allowing him to gain "wings" in the shape of the infinity symbol.
- Yorokobi Stream : With the Gan Gun Saber in Naginata Mode and the power of Joy, Ghost charges rainbow energy into the Naginata before slashing with yellow energy.
- Tanoshii Strike : With the Gan Gun Saber in Gun Mode combined with the Condor Telephone to form its Arrow Mode and the power of Fun, Ghost fires a powerful orange arrow that can penetrate multiple enemies with ease.
- Shinnen Impact : With the Gan Gun Saber in Gun Mode combined with the Bat Clock to form its Rifle Mode and the power of Faith, Ghost fires a green-hued laser blast.
- Isama Shoot : With the Gan Gun Saber in Gun Mode in tandem with the Sunglasslasher in Blaster Mode and the power of Valiance, Ghost fires a purple blast, with the Sunglasslasher firing two rainbow-hued blasts that travel up and down in opposite timings of each other in a DNA-like pattern.
- Ikari Slash : With the Gan Gun Saber in Blade Mode and the Sunglasslasher in Sword Mode and the power of Anger, Ghost hacks away with bright red slashes, ending it with a overhead twin slash.
- Kanashimi Break : With the Gan Gun Saber in Blade Mode and the power of Sadness, Ghost slashes deeply with one powerful deep blue slash.
- Love Bomber : With the Gan Gun Saber in Naginata Mode combined with the Spider Lantern to form its Hammer Mode and the power of Love, Ghost spins in place while trailing white energy for one powerful strike.
- Omedama : By clicking the Eyecon four times in a row when it's inside the Driver, Ghost summons an astral projection of the Eyecon which he can kick at foes or seal Gamma Holes.
- Strengthened Omega Drive (Ore) : The Parka Ghosts in Ghost's possession line up after one another and Ghost jumps backwards onto them to combine with them in order to pull off a super-charged Rider Kick .
- There's a toyline exclusive finisher. Ghost's Gan Gun Saber has compatibility with Specter's Cobra Keitai, with the resulting finisher being named the Omega Crash , which was later use for Necrom.
- Flight : As a ghost, he's capable of levitating and does it during battle. Notably, he's one of the few Riders to have this ability in his default form.
- After gaining Toucon Boost Damashii and the Sunglasslasher, Ghost can fire the Gan Gun Saber in Gun Mode and the Sunglasslasher in Blaster Mode.
- Tenkatoitsu Damashii can provide usage of Gan Gun Hand and the Gan Gun Catcher in Gun Modes.
- In the Hood : All of Takeru's various Rider forms sport a hoodie.
- He can also form Eyecons by tracing an eye shape on the luminaries' important keepsakes.
- Edison: Shoots electricity with the Gan Gun Saber in Gun Mode.
- Robin: Fires energy arrows with the Gan Gun Saber in Arrow Mode.
- Newton: When either repelling objects with his right-handed Gravity Orb or attracting objects with his left-handed Gravity Orb.
- Billy the Kid: Either uses the Gan Gun Saber and Bat Clock in Gun Mode or combines them into the former's Rifle Mode.
- Beethoven: Can either control an enemy's musical attacks and send them back or summon musical notes as his own ammunition.
- Ryoma: When using the Sunglasseslasher in Blaster Mode.
- Himiko: When shooting fire from either his crown or fingertips.
- Light Is Good : Mugen Damashii form has a white suit and is associated with radiance and light as well.
- Man of Kryptonite : To the Pac-Man Virus , considering how ghosts are Pac-Man's natural enemy and one weakness in his native game. Hordes of Pac-Man Viruses even take away his transformation for a limited time because he's the only one who could stop the outbreak.
- Meaningful Name : The Eyecon he uses for his main form is the "Ore Eyecon". Ore is just one of many Japanese pronouns for "I", as in it's his own Ghost Eyecon.
- Mid-Season Upgrade : Toucon Boost Damashii and Grateful Damashii.
- Mini-Mecha : The Iguana Ghostriker, to which Ghost can ride on. The Iguana Ghostriker can also fight by itself, as it handled the Giant Denki Gamma by itself.
- Phlebotinum Rebel : Subverted normally, as his powers were given to him to fight the Gamma, but Played Straight with Grateful Damashii, as the Gamma originally created it.
- Rainbow Motif : The secondary color scheme for Mugen Damashii. Covering Mugen Damashii are stylized infinity symbols. The ones on his arms are all warm colors, while the ones on his legs are cool colors. The one on his chest is largely warm, though the bottom portion does get cool colors. In addition to that, when activating Finishing Move in Mugen, they are also rainbow-hued.
- Real Men Wear Pink : Himiko Damashii. To be fair, it is incredibly powerful and based off of a woman.
- Standard: Blade Mode , Naginata Mode , Nitoryu Mode , and Gun Mode.
- Combination: Arrow Mode note When combined with the Condor Telephone , Rifle Mode note When combined with the Bat Clock , and Hammer Mode note When combined with the Spider Lantern .
- This also extends to the Sunglasseslasher that is used in Toucon Boost Damashii . It has both a Sword Mode and a Blaster Mode while also being a pair of sunglasses , which hide special slots to load two Eyecons. Using sunglasses as a weapon? Gee, where have we heard that before ?
- Summon Magic : After gaining the Eyecon Driver G, he gains the ability to summon the Heroic Eyecons into fighting forms to aid him as Grateful Damashii.
- Super Mode : Mugen Damashii, obtained from using the Mugen Eyecon formed from his (third) rebirth. And seemingly, Tenkatoitsu Damashii in the movie.
- Supernatural Light : The horn on his Rider form's forehead (named the Wisp Horn ) is in the shape of a blue flame. Seeing as how Ghost is... well, a ghost, it clearly meant to evoke this trope.
- Took a Level in Badass : He started out getting beaten up by Specter, and was usually only spared out of mercy. Once he's lost his fear of Specter, he's able to fight him on even ground and nearly win. For more points, it's implied Takeru's using something physically weaker to fight him. As the series progress, Takeru gets more and more powerful.
- Transformation Trinket : The Ghost Driver and the Eyecons, the former being spiritually attached to him. Later, he receives an upgraded Eyecon Driver G and later, the Mugen Eyecon.
- Tron Lines : His Rider form is covered in such lines, albeit they're not as prominent as the other uses of this trope. However, once he unleashes an Omega Drive , both his face and the lines light up considerably.
Portrayed by: hikaru osawa.
- Want to know how bad she is with this trope? She dissected a figure of speech.
- Badass Bookworm : She's refused to just fall by the sidelines and become a cheerleader like female leads before her. She really gets to show it during #48.
- Expository Hairstyle Change : In Kamen Rider Ghost RE:BIRTH: Kamen Rider Specter , her hair has grown longer after a two-year Time Skip .
- Childhood Friends : With Takeru and Makoto .
- The Determinator : In #6, she grabs Takeru's Musashi Eyecon after Specter's beaten him up. Even at gunpoint, she doesn't budge.
- Flat-Earth Atheist : Holy guacamole, does she hold onto this trope. She grew out of it after #3 though, having met Sage and developed the Shiranui Spray that makes ghosts and Gamma visible.
- Gadgeteer Genius : She is this. With a little help from Sage, she created the Shiranui Spray that can make the Gamma visible to normal people, as well as modifying a leaf blower to dispense it. This has only escalated in the following episodes, with her building Anti-Gamma weaponry, researching the Gamma Eyecons and a live Gamma , and trying to discover how Gamma Portals are formed, all to varying levels of success.
- Mama Bear : Is quick to denounce Igor's treatment of his fellow Gamma, stating that they have hearts just like humans do.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt : Her usual attire, although she is bare-legged on occasion.
- Her seemingly selfish birthday present to Takeru, two tickets to a science expo he has no interest in, could be interpreted as her wanting to go on a date with him.
- In #48, she gets flustered after Onari suggests that her concern for Igor is a sign of love.
- The Spock : Somewhat Subverted . While she does believe heavily in logic and science, she's also rather emotional. When met with her Evil Counterpart on the Gamma's side, Igor, she quickly comes to hate him for his cold, callous, and purely logical approach to science.
- Tsundere : She leans towards type A in her first appearance.
Portrayed by: takayuki yanagi.
- Adoptive Peer Parent : Has been Takeru's primary caretaker ever since Ryu Tenkuji's death 10 years ago. Onari's age is given by official material as 26, so this trope applies.
- Agent Mulder : A more vocal one to Akari's Scully than Takeru.
- Awesomeness by Analysis : Due to having more experience, he's very observant even in the heat of battle, so he ends up helping Takeru a lot by finding weakpoints, pointing out info or even finding Eyecons.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer : Perhaps the hammiest and strangest monk in the world. Still manages to help out A LOT.
- Butt-Monkey : Tends to have some of the worst things happen to him during Gamma-related incidents.
- Catchphrase : " UNACCEPTABLE!! " (He's clearly yelling that in the OP too.)
- Dark and Troubled Past : His conversation with Jabel in #27 hint at this, according to him, he did a lot things he regretted in the past.
- Hidden Depths : Shows a lot of this throughout the series. Him reciting the teachings of Buddha in #27 is a primary example.
- Large Ham : Typically monks are vegetarian. Onari's diet consists primarily of the scenery .
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy : Says he used to be like this after Igor turns him into Rapunzel.
- The McCoy : For a monk he's very eccentric and emotional.
- Nice Guy : He's generally kind and forgiving. He even save Jabel's life and gave him food when Jabel was dying.
- Odd Friendship : He's started developing one with, of all people, Jabel.
- Parental Substitute : He does genuinely care for Takeru, and wants to train him to be as great as his father. Being a servant of the house, he also values his approval greatly.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis : He has this dynamic with the Gazai Gamma/Cubi due to his round head fitting the bill of what the artistic Gamma loves to paint.
- Throw the Dog a Bone : Despite his butt monkey traits, Onari does have occasional moments to shine. In fact, part of Jabel's Heel–Face Turn stems from his own advice.
- Warrior Monk : The head monk of the Tenkuji temple and not afraid to directly fight against the Gamma.
"Sennin"/Edith/Kamen Rider Dark Ghost
Portrayed by: naoto takenaka.
- Ace Custom : His Gamma Ultima form is black, and powerful enough to go one on one with Adel in his Perfect Gammaizer form for a short amount of time.
- Cool Old Guy : He's a friendly old guy who loves to cosplay, and who gives Takeru advice on where to find the Eyecons.
- Defeat Means Friendship : Being defeated by Ryu Tenkuji allowed him to see the infinite potential that humans possess and aid Ryu as a result.
- Eccentric Mentor : He does have his moments.
- A God I Am Not : When Takeru meets him after dying, he asks if he's God. He denies it, but doesn't specify what he actually is , either. He's actually Magistrate Edith, a high-ranking Gamma who was friends with Adonis.
- Greater-Scope Villain : He's the one who gave the Ghost Driver to Argos, who becomes the Big Bad of The Movie . In a wider sense, he worked with Adonis to create the Gamma World and is the one who the built the Gammaizers.
- Ma'am Shock : Inverted- Takeru addresses him as Ot-chan ("Uncle") rather than the more age-appropriate Ojii-san ("Grandpa.")
- My Greatest Failure : He clearly seems to regret creating the Gammaizers and the life supports system that caused his people's own life force to stagnate and worse, it does the opposite (giving them slow and painless deaths).
- No Name Given : Takeru calls him "Ot-chan" ("Uncle"), which one fansub renders as "Gramps". Other names used by fans include "Sennin", "the Hermit" and "the Sage". This is because he's actually Magistrate Edith.
- Not So Above It All : While Edith seems incredibly serious and calm, he immediately drops into Sennin's mannerisms when he realizes that he returned after Adel destroyed him while wearing his Sage getup because he forgot to change.
- Psychopomp : He acts as Takeru's, meeting him after dying and guiding him in his undeath.
- Sad Clown : He verges into this in #42 after The Reveal . His Cool Old Guy Troll self hides his magistrate persona, all while having a well-hidden Guilt Complex especially with Takeru's well-being and existence. Akari and company call him out on this; Edith himself took it the hardest as they feel so much concern for Takeru. He gets over it when Takeru deduces that he feels the same way, and reaffirms that he connects with the feelings of others .
- Stealth Hi/Bye : He has tendency to appear out of nowhere and then disappear as soon as no one is looking at him.
- Troll : Loves acting weirdly and playing pranks.
- Two Aliases, One Character : He is also Edith.
- Unlimited Wardrobe : Every scene he's in, he's wearing another wacky costume.
Portrayed by: Aoi Yūki (voice)
- Aside Comment : If it ain't straight up snark, Yurusen makes these.
- Bedsheet Ghost : Yurusen creates this effect with the cloak it wears.
- Blush Sticker : Has very faint ones, but they're there.
- Cats Are Snarkers : If its true form is of any indication.
- Ends up having an actual meaning considering that its original body is a cat.
- Early-Bird Cameo : Yurusen first appears in the final episode of Kamen Rider Drive observing Shinnosuke complete his final case, though most of the time, Yurusen was commenting on him holding onto the Newton Eyecon.
- Episode Title Card : It forms these.
- Punny Name : Its name is also a syllable or two away from "Urusai", translating into "shut up". Kind of funny considering who it is. Oddly enough, it is also homonymous to the Japanese phrase for "to forgive/forgiveness"; what that means is anyone's guess.
- Mentor Mascot : To Takeru, which is very odd to a Henshin Hero show.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter : Is a rather cute little ghost.
- Troll : Given the fact that its true form being a cat makes perfect sense.
Portrayed by: kazuhiko nishimura.
- In the alternate timeline he can match pace with the Rafaello and Michelangelo Ganmas, even defeating Michelangelo himself and claiming his Eyecon in an off-screen battle.
- Deceased Parents Are the Best : To the point he even gave his son a power boost in Kamen Rider Ghost × Kamen Rider Drive AND extend his son's deadline another 99 days .
- Disappeared Dad
- In Kamen Rider Ghost × Kamen Rider Drive , he risked his own life to save his younger son as Takeru (from the future) could not stop his death from happening.
- This extends to Akari as well. In the alternate timeline, Ryu immediately sensed both attempts by the Rennaisance Ganma to kidnap her. The Riders were able to help him stop the first one against the Rafaello Ganma, and he destroyed the Michelangelo Ganma on his own to protect Akari.
- Parental Substitute : For Makoto and Kanon.
- Posthumous Character : By the start of the story, he's been dead for ten years.
- Tragic Keepsake : Gives Takeru a pendant made from a tsuba of Miyamoto Musashi's sword just before he expired.
- You Can't Fight Fate : He tells his older son from the future he was fated to die as he is dying in front of him again .
Shibuya and Narita
Portrayed by: takuya mizoguchi (shibuya), reo kansyuji (narita).
- Distressed Dude : First taken over by a Gamma, and then held hostage? Shibuya's got no luck.
- Irony : Shibuya gets taken over by a Gamma, which is ironic given his actor played the younger Ryotaro.
- Only Known by Their Nickname : Subverted as the former's full name is revealed to be Shibuya Hachioji , while the latter's full name was Narita Kisarazu as revealed in the sequel novel Kamen Rider Ghost: Memories of the Future .
- Out of Focus : They get the least screentime out of the heroes. Probably because they're absolutely normal humans.
- Those Two Guys : If one is around, odds are the other is with him.
Makoto fukami/ riyon /kamen rider specter, portrayed by: ryosuke yamamoto (live), jun watanabe (suit).
Takeru's mysterious rival, who also seeks to obtain the Ghost Eyecons. In contrast to our main protagonist, Makoto is a calm and calculating fellow. He is also Takeru's and Akari's childhood friend who disappeared 10 years ago alongside his sister.
- Ultimately revealed to be a n artificially-made human, but like the Gamma, projecting his spirit from outside his physical body. Given that Ghost Drivers can seemingly only be used by those with a tie to the spiritual, this makes a lot of things make a lot more sense.
- Anti-Hero : Like his fellow Secondary Riders such as Knight and Baron , Makoto has his own agenda when he fights as a Rider. He became heroic after Kanon was revived .
- Acquired Poison Immunity : A variant. During the Double Chapter of the Rider's Souls! web-series, the Terror Dopant hits him with his namesake power. Turns out, Makoto had already fallen to fear and despair and refuses to do so ever again for Takeru and Kanon's collective sake.
- The Atoner : Since Kanon's revival, Makoto's been very ashamed to be around the others. Further, he says he will tell Takeru about his time in the Gamma World after her "rectifies his mistake."
- Bash Brothers : After his Heel–Face Turn , Makoto becomes this with Takeru.
- Berserk Button : Talking about his little sister after she's reduced to an Eyecon. No longer an example when she revives.
- Big Brother Instinct : Even after Kanon is revived, Makoto is very keen to keep her out of danger. In one of the post-show appearances she makes, she remarks that after he found out she’d become a Rider, he hid her Eyecon away for this reason .
- Blood Knight : He's accused of being this when Kanon calls him out .
- Blue Is Heroic : In contrast with Takeru's heroic orange, his dark blue shows that leans more towards anti than hero. He's become more of a straight hero afterwards .
- But Now I Must Go : A few months after their battle against the Great Eyezer, he and Kanon had decided to leave the Daitenku Temple to aid Alain in their prospect to turn the Gamma world into a utopia just like Earth.
- Brainwashed and Crazy : He's this between episode 17 and 22, thanks to Alain.
- Catchphrase : " Let me show you the path I've chosen! "
- Character Tic : While Takeru simply allows the Parka Ghosts to envelop him, Makoto flexes his arms as though putting them or forcing them on when he transforms.
- Clone Angst : Re:Birth Specter reveals that Makoto and Kanon (and by extension the Copy Makotos) are attempts by Danton to create the perfect human. He doesn't take well to this revelation at all .
- Combat Pragmatist : While skilled in battle, he's not above doing things such as stepping on Takeru's hand to steal his Eyecon.
- Both Makoto and Go Shijima/Kamen Rider Mach are the Secondary Riders who has sisters to their respective families. Go is the younger brother of Kiriko who helps out the heroes since the beginning while Makoto is the older brother of Kanon who initially antagonizes Takeru due to his agenda of collecting the Eyecons in order to revive his sister before joining Takeru's side later on.
- Like Ren Akiyama , Makoto is a secondary Rider who's determined to revive a loved one by fighting another rider whom he's initially had a hostility with. However, while Ren takes some time to become kinder towards Shinji, Makoto quickly became nicer to Takeru much faster after the latter managed to revived Kanon during the first arc.
- Cool Bike : His Rider Machine, the Machine Hoodie. Like the Machine Ghostriker, it is normally just a regular motorcycle. However, once Specter activates the Houdini Eyecon, it combines with him to allow access to the Houdini Damashii form.
- Dragged Off to Hell : Ten years ago, he and his sister were dragged into the Gamma dimension.
- Early-Bird Cameo : Makoto appeared in the third episode before his official debut in the fourth episode.
- Fatal Flaw : Attacking and refusing to trust those who generally want to help him, like Takeru, whilst listening to the ones who obviously shouldn't be trusted, like Saionji.
- Freudian Excuse : Yeah, he's a bit of a ruthless jerk, but who wouldn't be after being trapped in what amounts to Hell for who knows how long and losing their sister?
- Get A Hold Of Yourself Man : Delivers this to both Takeru and Alain at different points of time. It works.
- Gone Mad from the Revelation : After findind out his true origin in Specter Re:birth. Saying that he didn't take it well would be a major understatement.
- Heel–Face Turn : Fights alongside Takeru after the latter uses his wish to resurrect Kanon.
- Heel Realization : Has this reaction when Takeru got the wish, meaning that all the pain he'd caused him was All for Nothing . It gets worse when Takeru wishes Kanon back to life, proving he'd been hurting someone genuinely trying to help him. This causes his Heel–Face Turn .
- Hellbent For Leather : Is dressed from head to toe in it a la Chase .
- Leit Motif : His battle theme is quick and heavy on guitar riffs.
- Meaningful Name : His family name is written with the characters for "deep sea", a parallel to Tenkuji containing the character for "heaven" or "sky."
- Ninja Looting : To the letter of the trope, what Makoto did to obtain the Nobunaga Eyecon from Takeru's grasp.
- Parental Abandonment : His father left both him and Kanon after their mother died.
- Pet the Dog : In #6, he's in a perfect position to kill Akari and steal the Musashi Eyecon. He decides to just leave her alone. For now...
- Gets switched up in #8 and #9. While Takeru's trying to encourage Makoto to calm down and remember how they were friends, Makoto's enraged and more focused on killing him to take his Eyecons.
- The Rival : To Takeru's The Hero .
- Shut Up, Hannibal! : Gives one to the Terror Dopant when he frees himself from the Dopant's powers, and punctuates it with his fists.
- Trapped in Another World : Was trapped in the Gamma World ten years ago with his sister.
- Tears of Joy : After Kanon is revived.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid : Both Takeru and Kanon have remarked on how much Makoto has changed over the years.
- We Used to Be Friends : On both ends. Takeru is horrified of him because of how much he has changed while Makoto wants to defeat Takeru to gain his Eyecons, though he also hates him because of his father, who caused him to be teleported to the Gamma World with his sister. After Takeru revives his sister, Makoto becomes friendly once again .
- What the Hell, Hero? : His sister eventually gets fed up over his behavior towards Takeru, stating that she doesn't want be revived if he continues attacking Takeru and trying to steal his Eyecons. She even goes as far as accusing him that the only reason he's picking fights with him is no reason at all. This is after he very nearly uses a Rider Kick on both an untransformed Takeru and a defenseless Akari.
Tropes exclusive to him as Kamen Rider Specter
- Boring, but Practical : He can do a variant of the Omega Fang that slashes foes in a wide radius around him. It's nowhere near as devastating or flashy as a black hole, but it is great for taking out large groups of Commando Gamma.
- Brainwashed and Crazy : As Necrom Specter .
- Chest Insignia : Has a modified Ghost Eyecon symbol on his chest, where it has two whisps instead of one.
- Close-Range Combatant : His Tutankhamun Damashii, where he uses the Gan Gun Hand in Sickle Mode.
- Omega Drive : Specter gathers up spiritual energy into his foot and performs a Rider Kick .
- Omega Smash : Specter uses the Gan Gun Hand in Rod Mode.
- Omega Fang : With the Gan Gun Hand in Sickle Mode, Specter flings a triangle-shaped projectile from his weapon which explodes upon hitting something.
- Omega Fang : With the Gan Gun Hand in Sickle Mode, Specter flings a triangle-shaped projectile from his weapon which upon hitting the target creates a pyramid with his logo on it behind them where it proceeds to suck them through a wormhole into a dimension and eventually kills the target. Alternatively, Specter extends the blade of the scythe to a ridiculous size and swings it around, hitting a wide range around himself.
- Omega Spark : With the Gan Gun Hand in Gun Mode, Specter creates multiple copies of his weapon and fires up single rounds from each of the rifles .
- Omega Drive : The Machine Hoodie fires multiple chains at the opponent to bind them in place, after which Specter performs a spinning Rider Kick .
- Omega Drive : Specter gathers green spiritual energy into his foot and performs a Rider Kick . Alternatively, he can gather the same energy into his Gan Gun Hand in Gun Mode to fire a liquid-like energy ball.
- Omega Spark : With the Gan Gun Hand in Gun Mode, Specter gathers green energy into his weapon, which he fires out as a large green beam.
- Giga Omega Drive : Specter gathers up purple spiritual energy into his foot and performs a Rider Kick .
- Giga Omega Dama : With the Deep Slasher in Blaster Mode, Specter gathers purple energy into his weapon, which he fires out as a large manganese blue fireball.
- Giga Omega Giri : With the Deep Slasher in Sword Mode, Specter gathers purple energy into his weapon, which he would then use to slash enemies with a giant manganese purple slash wave.
- Deadly Omega Drive : Sin Specter jumps high in the air, spreads out his dark blue wings, and performs a powerful diving kick at the enemy charged with blue energy.
- Gluttony Bite : Sin Specter performs a series of powerful kicks at the enemy, covered with a blue energy construct of fangs as he attacks. The energy fangs also 'bite' the enemy as well.
- Pride Fist : Sin Specter performs a series of powerful rapid punches at the enemy, which the punches are covered with blue energy.
- Envy Slap : Using the Gan Gun Hand in Rod Mode, Specter performs a more powerful version of the Omega Smash, which could use to slap the target.
- Lust Bullet : Using the Gan Gun Hand in Gun Mode, Sin Specter performs a more powerful version of the Omega Spark, firing multiple homing shots at the foe.
- Sloth Grave : Using the Gan Gun Hand in Sickle Mode, Sin Specter charges energy to the Cobra Keitai for a more powerful version of the Omega Fang, Specter creates a dark blue pyramid and vacuums the enemy.
- Greed Slash : Using the Deep Slasher in Sword Mode, Sin Specter performs a more powerful version of the (Giga) Omega Giri.
- Wrath Flame : Using the Deep Slasher in Blaster Mode, Sin Specter performs a more powerful version of the (Giga) Omega Dama.
- When using Houdini Damashii, they become the proportionally bigger Striker Horns. And as Deep Specter, they become the even bigger and jagged, antler-like Chaos Wisp Horns.
- In the Hood : Specter's suit comes with a hood as does Ghost's.
- Long-Range Fighter : His Nobunaga Damashii, where he uses the Gan Gun Hand in Gun Mode.
- Mid-Season Upgrade : Houdini Damashii.
- Power Gives You Wings : Gains six angelic wings in Sin Specter Damashii .
- Seven Deadly Sins : To contrast Mugen Damashii's emotional attacks, Sin Specter Damashii has seven finishers themed after the sins.
- Super Mode : Deep Specter Damashii and later Sin Specter Damashii .
- Standard: Rod Mode and Gun Mode.
- Combination: Sickle Mode note When combined with the Cobra Cellular .
- The Worf Barrage : The Omega Fang was shown to be a pretty powerful move. Every use afterwards is not as potent as the first time, but it shows how Takeru is able to overcome said finisher.
Kanon Fukami/ Mion/Kamen Rider Kanon Specter
Portrayed by: mio kudo , yuki miyazawa (suit).
- Back from the Dead : Takeru wishes her back to life the first time all fifteen Eyecons are gathered.
- Breakout Character : In post show appearances Kanon has practically all but replaced Akari as the show's main heroine, showing up frequently (and in one case being the only other Ghost character besides Takeru himself to appear) and becoming a Rider herself while Akari hasn't appeared since the Ex-Aid crossover. Kanon was also the Ghost representative in Girls Remix . While some of it is Mio Kudo's popularity with Tokusatsu fans following being cast in Kiramager it's mostly actor availibilty. Kudo loves Tokusatsu and jumps at the chance to return to her roles whenever she can, while Hikaru Osawa has quit acting.
- Blush Sticker : As an Eyecon, she has two pink patches to either side.
- But Now I Must Go : She decided to go alongside Makoto and Alain in their quest to turn the Gamma World into a utopia .
- Expy : Of Yui Kanzaki and Eri Ogawa , since she was served as a Morality Pet to Makoto just like how Yui and Eri act to Ren.
- Omega Drive : has two variations.
- Kanon Specter performs two punches that create pink energy shockwaves before delivering a chop and kick, both of which leave a trail of pink energy.
- Kanon Specter sprouts six pink energy wings and performs a flying kick covered in pink energy.
- Meaningful Name : Kanon is the same as a figure from Buddhist beliefs who got trapped in Hell because she had absorbed the sins of people so they could leave, but also inevitably made it a better place.
- Morality Pet : For both Makoto and Alain.
- Parental Abandonment : Her father left her and Makoto after their mother died.
- Pink Means Feminine : Her Eyecon has a pink hue to separate it from other Gamma Eyecons. It's also Kanon Specter's main color as well.
- Soul Jar : Her soul resides in an Eyecon or did, until she was resurrected .
- Took a Level in Badass : In the series proper, Kanon was mostly the Morality Pet for Makoto and Alain. In Specter × Blades , she receives her own Ghost Driver and Eyecon, becoming Kamen Rider Kanon Specter . She later demonstrates in Girls Remix that she doesn’t even need to transform to lay a beatdown.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom : A particularly weird inversion. While Kanon never did anything to cause great disaster, Takeru brought her back to life, which in turn led to him still being a threat to the Gamma as he and his friends continue their quest to get the Eyecons for his own resurrection . In short, because of her situation and Takeru fixing said situation, the Gamma still had to deal with Takeru .
- Walking Spoiler : She was resurrected and joins the supporting cast after the first arc.
- What the Hell, Hero? : She calls Makoto out on antagonizing Takeru, even if it's for her sake.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist : Even after seeing Alain brainwash her brother, she really believes that he can be better. Eventually she's correct .
Alain/Kamen Rider Necrom
See his page in Kamen Rider Ghost Gamma
Portrayed by: yasuomi sano.
- Recurring Extra : While he isn't really important to the overall story, he makes his occasional appearance when needed.
- Shout-Out : His surname is the same as Shotaro Ishinomori 's birth surname.
Portrayed by: hisako okata.
- Killed Off for Real : In a story where few people die for good thanks to being spirits, she passes away of old age in #29, and her own spirit only shows up in #30 so Alain can give her a proper goodbye.
- Morality Pet : For Alain, frequently encouraging him to follow his heart.
- Shipper on Deck : For Kanon and Alain based on how close they are and on how Kanon uses the "-sama" honorific for him, not realizing that their relationship is platonic.
- Weirdness Censor : She regularly either misinterprets Alain's comments about not being human , or just dismisses him as being a weirdo. The Alain's Heroic Saga specials show that they met once when she was a young adult, with him in the present day not realizing she has aged while she always recognised him, which adds a third option: She always knew, and she didn't mind if he was human or not.
- Characters/Kamen Rider Ghost
- Kamen Rider Ghost Gamma
- Kamen Rider Ghost
- Characters/Toei Universe
- Action Adventure
- Crime & Punishment
- Professional Wrestling
- Speculative Fiction
- Sports Story
- Animation (Western)
- Music And Sound Effects
- Print Media
- Sequential Art
- Tabletop Games
- Applied Phlebotinum
- Characters As Device
- Narrative Devices
- British Telly
- The Contributors
- Creator Speak
- Derivative Works
- Laws And Formulas
- Show Business
- Split Personality
- Truth And Lies
- Truth In Television
- Fate And Prophecy
- Edit Reasons
- Isolated Pages
- Images List
- Recent Videos
- Crowner Activity
- Un-typed Pages
- Recent Page Type Changes
- Trope Entry
- Character Sheet
- Playing With
- Creating New Redirects
- Cross Wicking
- Tips for Editing
- Text Formatting Rules
- Handling Spoilers
- Trope Repair Shop
- Image Pickin'
TheJ-Pro just joined the crew!
We need you on the team, too.
Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!
Create a Free Account and then..
KR Ghost Flash Belt
Launch in newgrounds player, author comments.
Check out the Google Drive w/all of the Flash Belts
This flash is a flash depiction of the DX Ghost Driver, Eyecon Driver G, & Mega Ulorder
1.51: Kanon Specter added. Didn't think this would have another update but here we are. It was really easy to knock this out since the sounds are older and the vectors aren't too different. You can watch this update here.
Log in / sign up to vote & review!
Newgrounds accounts are free and registered users see fewer ads!
very good very nice
i cant play it
I love this
Please update Yuujou Burst sounds
Credits & Info
Cometcomics, plenty more like this here, featured content, main sections, extra, extra.
- Game Judging
- Movie Judging
- Classic Portal
- Snag a T-Shirt
- Creator Resources
- Artist News
- Support NG!
- View history
The Transformation Belt Ghost Driver ( 変身ベルト ゴーストドライバー , Henshin Beruto Gōsuto Doraibā ) is the transformation belt used by Kamen Riders Ghost , Specter , Dark Ghost , Zero Specter and Kanon Specter . They transform by using the Ghost Eyecons . Chikara Saionji carries an unfinished Ghost Driver named Proto Driver ( プロトドライバー , Proto Doraiba ) , without the Rake Invoke cover, connected to electronics inside his briefcase to create Ghost Eyecons from unsealed Parka Ghosts . It presumably was incapable of being used for transformation due to its incomplete state, as it lacks a trigger mechanism. [ Fast Shooting! Legendary Gunman! ] According to Sennin/Edith , one needs to have a fully functioning Ghost Driver in order to make a wish with the 15 Heroic Eyecons.
- 2 Functionality
- 3 Users (Chronological Order)
- 4 Kamen Riders
- 6 Raise Buckle
- 7.1 Portrayal
- 9 Appearances
- 10 References
- 11 External links
- 12 Navigation
- Detonate Trigger ( デトネイトリガー , Detoneitorigā ) - The Ghost Driver's lever used to invoke transformation and finishing techniques. At the same time the Detonate Trigger is pulled, a special reactor furnace inside of the Driver is activated. This furnace develops and amplifies the energy stored in the Ghost Eyecons during loading, instantly generating the energy needed to transform. At the same time the Detonate Trigger is pushed back, the energy is released, allowing transformation. If the lever is pulled and pushed four consecutive times, all produced energy is consumed, allowing deathblows.
- Glint Eye ( グリントアイ , Gurinto Ai ) - A safety unit located in the middle of the Ghost Driver shaped like an eye. It displays the inserted Eyecon. When the Detonate Trigger is pulled, and the Driver's special reactor furnace activates, the Glint Eye will 'blink', closing a safety shutter to prevent energy from leaking. Once the Detonate Trigger is pushed back, the shutter will open, releasing energy for transformation or deathblows. The opening and closing phenomenon of the safety shutter is called Ghost Wink ( ゴーストウィンク , Gōsuto Uinku ) due to the fact that the Glint Eye appears to be blinking. Additionally, the Glint Eye has an energy transfer function, allowing it to transfer energy to the Gan Gun Saber and Gan Gun Hand .
- Altar Ingot ( オルターインゴット , Orutā Ingotto ) - The silver panel on the Driver's left side. It contains a shield generator which wraps the entire Driver with a special defensive shield, protecting it from damage during intense battle.
- Misty Bind ( オルターインゴット , Misuti Baindo ) - The Ghost Driver's strap. It has excellent durability, and is almost impossible to cut no matter what blade is used. Additionally, it adjusts itself to fit a wearer's waist.
- Race Invoke ( レイスインヴォーク , Reisu In'vu~ōku ) - The front semi-transparent plate on the front of the Ghost Driver. It is a material conversion device which which converts an Eyecon's ghost into Quantum Solid ( クァンタムソリッド , Kuantamu Soriddo ) material, forming Parka Ghosts .
- Eyecon Throne ( アイコンスローン , Aikon Surōn ) - The slot to insert Eyecons into. It synchronises the Ghost Driver's and the Ghost Eyecon's energies, and extracts the ghost's energy and abilities. Additionally, by using the Glint Eye's energy transfer function, the Eyecon Throne can install a Ghost or a feeling into an internally generated Blank Eyecon to create a new Eyecon.
Functionality [ ]
To transform, the user opens the Ghost Driver, presses the button on a Ghost Eyecon to its Standby Time setting, opens the Race Invoke ( レイスインヴォーク , Reisu In'vu~ōku ) plate, inserts the Eyecon into the Eyecon Throne ( アイコンスローン , Aikon Surōn ) , before closing it to secure the Eyecon in place. Afterwards, the user pulls the Detonate Trigger ( デトネイトリガー , Detoneitorigā ) , closing the Glint Eye ( グリントアイ , Gurinto Ai ) , and opening it back up by pushing the trigger, which activates the Eyecon's Transformation Time setting to summon its respective Parka Ghost and fuse with the user's body, thus completing their transformation into either Kamen Riders Ghost or Specter.
To initiate a Ghost Eyecon's finisher , the user must pull and push the Detonate Trigger a second time to activate the Eyecon's Move Invocation Time setting. Alternatively, the Ghost Driver can activate the finishers of either Ghost's Gan Gun Saber or Specter's Gan Gun Hand by scanning the eyeball-like insignia found on the weapons' hilt with the Eyecon currently placed within the Ghost Driver. Additionally, after scanning the Energy Eye Crest on the Gan Gun Saber/Hand's hilt with the Ghost Eyecon currently placed within his Ghost Driver or loading two Eyecons into the Blender Furnace chambers of the Sunglasseslasher, the user pulls and pushes the lever of the Ghost Driver to increase his weapon's finisher.
By pulling and pushing the lever four times, the user can activate the Ghost Driver's Oomedama ( オオメダマ , Ōmedama , lit. "Giant eyeball" ( 大目玉 , "Giant eyeball" ) ) function where it manifests a giant construct of a Ghost Eyecon for the user to kick and destroy any giant-sized Gamma Holes before they have a chance to bring more Gammas into the world.
In order to have the Ghost Driver cancel the transformation, the user must remove the Ghost Eyecon currently placed in its buckle and then close it back up. As mentioned by Yurusen , users of Ghost Drivers can re-spawn another copy of their weapon should the original be destroyed.
Users (Chronological Order) [ ]
Kamen riders [ ].
- Kamen Rider Ghost
- Kamen Rider Specter
- Kamen Rider Dark Ghost ( The 100 Eyecons and Ghost's Fateful Moment , Ghost Episode 47)
- Kamen Rider Zero Specter ( The 100 Eyecons and Ghost's Fateful Moment )
- White Kamen Rider Ghost ( Final Stage )
- Kamen Rider Zero Ghost ( Kamen Rider Ghost: ~Memories of the Future~ )
- Kamen Rider Kanon Specter ( Kamen Rider Specter × Blades )
Gallery [ ]
Raise Buckle [ ]
Ghost Driver Buckle ( ゴーストドライバーバックル , Gōsuto Doraibā Bakkuru ) : Allows any of the Geats Riders to access Ghost Form. It is based on Kamen Rider Ghost and his transformation belt, the Ghost Driver.
Behind the Scenes [ ]
Portrayal [ ].
The voice of the Ghost Driver is provided by m.c.A·T .
- It also works similarly to the Mach Driver Honoh , where closing the Driver with no Eyecons loaded inside will disengage the transformation, complete with a post-deactivation announcement (the Mach Driver has "Otsukare" ( オツカーレ , Otsukāre , lit. "Good Job" ( 乙彼 , "Good Job" ) ) , while the Ghost Driver has "Oyasumi" ( オヤスミー , Oyasumī , lit. "Good Night" ( お休み , "Good Night" ) ) ).
- Another similarity with the Gaim Riders' two types of different Drivers are that the same Drivers used by each multiple Riders, which has a different standby sound for each one, as well as only good as a transformation device like Decadriver 's function of using Kamen Ride Card in it.
- Necrom's Mega Ulorder shares this function as well.
Appearances [ ]
- Kamen Rider Drive: Surprise Future
- Episode 47: Who Will You Entrust the Future to, My Friend?
- Episode 48/Finale: Kamen Rider Drive Final Story (Special Edition): The Case of Ghost
- Kamen Rider Ghost Special Preceding Video
- Episode 1: Eyes Open! It's Me!
- Episode 2: Blitz! Inventor King!
- Episode 3: Bullseye! Bow and Arrow of Justice!
- Episode 4: Amazing! The Castle in the Sky!
- Episode 5: Shock! Mystery Kamen Rider!
- Episode 6: Destiny! Reviving Melody!
- Episode 7: Fast Shooting! Legendary Gunman!
- Episode 8: Activate! Another Monolith!
- Kamen Rider Ghost: Ikkyu Eyecon Contention! Quick Wit Battle!!
- Episode 9: Imposing! A Man of Loyalty!
- Episode 10: Gather! The 15 Eyecons!
- Episode 11: Magnificent! Mysterious Eyes!
- Kamen Rider Ghost: Ikkyu Intimacy! Awaken, My Quick Wit Power!!
- Episode 12: Heroic! A Man's Resolve!
- Episode 13: Exciting! A Free Man!
- Episode 14: Superb View! The Earth's Dawn!
- Episode 15: Anguish! The Stubborn Escape King!
- Episode 16: Perfect! The White Kamen Rider!
- Episode 17: Gorgeous! The Queen of Illusions!
- Episode 18: Reverse! Mysterious Science!
- Episode 19: Explosion! Paint From Your Heart!
- Episode 20: Explode! Flames of Friendship!
- Episode 21: Amazing! The Gamma's World!
- Episode 22: Conspiracy! Adel's Trap!
- Episode 23: Intimate! The Giant Eyecon!
- Episode 24: Appearance! The Mysterious Warrior!
- Episode 25: Disaster! The Red Sky!
- Episode 26: Conflict! The Terms of Resolution!
- Episode 27: Do-or-Die! Ready for Infiltration!
- Episode 28: Bursting! Power of the Depths!
- Episode 29: Second Coming! Ordeal of the Escape King!
- Episode 30: Forever! Cries of the Heart!
- Episode 31: Bizarre! Power of the Gammaizers!
- Episode 32: Reminiscence! Secret of the Mind!
- Episode 33: Miracle! Infinite Thought!
- Episode 34: Empty! World of Dreams!
- Episode 35: Real Worth! Merriment Power!
- Episode 36: Furious! Idol's Declaration!
- Episode 37: Learn! All the Ways!
- Episode 38: Resurrection! Hero's Soul!
- Episode 39: Opposition! Father & Daughter!
- Episode 40: Courage! Tragic Resolution!
- Episode 41: Upheaval! The Magistrate's Decision!
- Episode 42: Astonishing! Hermit's Truth!
- Episode 1/4: Amazing! World's Beginning!
- Episode 2/4: Strongest! Another Ghost!
- Episode 3/4: Upheaval! 100 Souls!
- Episode 4/4: Fate! Two Takeru!
- Kamen Rider Ghost: The 100 Eyecons and Ghost's Fateful Moment
- Episode 43: Connect! Genius Juvenile!
- Episode 44: Activate! Terror of Demia!
- Episode 45: Horrible! Disappearing World!
- Episode 46: Duel! Words from the Swordsman!
- Episode 47: Conciliation! All Resolutions!
- Episode 48: Gather! Chain of Grief!
- Episode 49: Infinity! Power of Humanity!
- Episode 50/Finale: Final Story (Special Edition): Future! Connected Thoughts!
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider
- Episode 14: GO! GO! Ghost 2015
- Episode 43: 2019: Tsukuyomi Confidential
- Episode 49: 2019: Apocalypse
- Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer
- Kamen Rider Specter × Blades
References [ ]
External links [ ].
- Kamen Rider Zukan page on the Ghost Driver.
Navigation [ ]
- 1 Kamen Rider Gotchard
- 2 Ride Chemy Cards
- 3 Moonbreak Messenger
Kamen Rider Dread Kamen Rider Gotchard GIF
- kamen rider dread
- kamen rider gotchard
- kamen rider
- ride chemy cards
- repli chemy cards
- repli chemies
- sabimaru tsuruhara
- repli steamliner
Explore ghost-riders GIFs
Giphy clips, explore gifs.