Dead by Daylight
Originally posted by Mags : Thanatophobia, Nurse's Calling, Surveillance, and Surge. Use it with Chewed Pen and Outdoor Surveilance Camera. Never stalk, just stab.
Originally posted by Scoops Ahoy Mothercluckers : Perkless Ghostface with both his ultra rare addons and a ebony mori. With his devil outfit; Or perkless ghostface with just these addons: "Marked Map" and "Philly" 0 perk ghostface with 0 addons is another meme build that guarantees all 4 survs escape but it's a funny build none the less;
Originally posted by Octo : Originally posted by Scoops Ahoy Mothercluckers : Perkless Ghostface with both his ultra rare addons and a ebony mori. With his devil outfit; Or perkless ghostface with just these addons: "Marked Map" and "Philly" 0 perk ghostface with 0 addons is another meme build that guarantees all 4 survs escape but it's a funny build none the less;
Report this post
Explore dbd-ghostface GIFs
Sign in or create an account to enjoy GINX perks and access exclusive features.
Manage your account
- Game Updates
- Upcoming Games
- Dead by Daylight
- Disney Dreamlight Valley
Best Ghost Face Builds In Dead By Daylight (December 2023)
Table of Contents
Perk: i'm all ears, perk: thrilling tremors, perk: furtive chase, power: night shroud, best ghost face builds in dead by daylight, beginner ghost face build, chase/regression ghost face build, tracking ghost face build, what are the best perks for the ghost face.
Ghost Face is one of many legends of horror that has made his way into the 4v1 horror game Dead by Daylight. He is known for his ability to Stalk and Mark survivors, making them vulnerable. Many people, though, do not find him easy to play, as survivors can easily reveal you if you aren't careful.
Using good perks on this killer, though, can help you improve your gameplay. So if you're looking to learn which perks are best for The Ghost Face, look no further than our build guide for this killer.
The Ghost Face Power And Perks
Before we delve into the best builds for The Ghost Face, let's look at this killer's power and teachable perks so you know what you're working with.
First, here are The Ghost Face's three teachable perks:
Survivors performing a rushed action near you have their auras temporarily revealed.
After picking up a Survivor, all generators not being repaired are blocked by The Entity, highlighted by a white aura, and cannot be repaired for a short duration.
- You become obsessed with one Survivor. When your obsession is hooked, Furtive Chase receives a Token. Each token decreases your terror radius while in a chase.
The Ghost Face's power is called 'Night Shroud.' The in-game description reads as follows:
- "The Ghost Face used to study his victims for weeks, meticulously registering their habits. When the urge to kill swelled, he’d know exactly how and where to strike.
- Press the Power button to activate Night Shroud when the Power gauge is full to become Undetectable. Performing a Basic Attack depletes the Power gauge and deactivates Night Shroud. Survivors within close proximity to The Ghost Face may attempt to reveal him by looking in his direction for a short duration, doing so deactivates Night Shroud and reveals their location with Killer Instinct for a short duration.
- Hold down the Power button to stalk Survivors when Night Shroud is active. Hold down the Power button when behind cover to lean out and stalk at a faster rate. Mark Survivors by fully stalking them to temporarily apply the Exposed status effect.
- Special ability: Press the Active Ability button to crouch. Press it again when crouched to stand. The Ghost Face moves at a slower speed when crouched."
The Ghost Face is not an easy killer to learn, as we've mentioned. While he is mechanically simple, there are a lot of tips and tricks to playing him. As such, there are tons of different builds that work well on The Ghost Face.
As such, we'll give you several options so you can put together a build that works for you and the way you play.
If you are just getting started as a new Ghost Face main, it might be hard to decide what aspects of gameplay you want your build to focus on. As a Ghost Face beginner, you'll want a well-rounded mix of tracking perks and slowdown perks.
- Thrilling Tremors (The Ghost Face)
- I'm All Ears (The Ghost Face)
- Sloppy Butcher
All of the perks included in this build are generic, meaning they either come by default with The Ghost Face or can be found in the Bloodweb of all killers without prestiging or reaching level 50 .
This build offers you tracking on survivors through Whispers, allowing you to find them and, ideally, sneak up on them and Mark them. Thrilling Tremors offers you additional tracking and some slowdown, while I'm All Ears ensures you can finish chases. Sloppy Butcher is added in for a little extra slowdown, making this the best Ghost Face build possible using general perks.
If our beginner Ghost Face build doesn't catch your eye, might we suggest another loadout that focuses on a strategic approach to preventing survivors from completing the generators.
- Spirit Fury (The Spirit)
- Enduring (The Hillbilly)
- Pop Goes The Weasel (The Clown)
- Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance (The Artist)
Spirit Fury and Enduring should give you the edge in chases, allowing you to catch up on survivors even without your special ability. Pop Goes The Weasel and Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance will apply extra slowdown and pressure to the survivors after you get that down.
As The Ghost Face, your main power requires you to track down survivors and stalk them. As such, you'll need to find them before they find you. This build will help you ensure you constantly have an idea of where the survivors are, so you can sneak up on them and get those Marks.
- Discordance (The Legion)
- Infectious Fright (The Plague)
Whispers will ensure you are never in a dead zone, while Discordance will help you identify which particular generators need your attention at any given moment. Infectious Fright allows you to keep track of all survivors in the area when they scream. Finally, I'm All Ears gives you even more insurance, making sure you don't lose survivors, and you can land that final hit after the chase begins.
We've given you some builds to test out on The Ghost Face, but you might be wondering what the best perks are on him.
A few of the best perks on Ghost Face are:
- Hex: Ruin (The Hag)
- Eruption (The Nemesis)
We recommend mixing and matching the perks in the builds we've provided to create your favorite loadout. As you familiarize yourself with this killer, you'll determine which perks are your favorites and be able to mix and match these perks effectively.
For more Dead by Daylight news be sure to check out our dedicated section, or some of our Guides & Tutorials , just below:
- Dead by Daylight Chapter 30 Start Times
- Dead by Daylight Rank Reset Schedule
- All Dead by Daylight Patch Notes
- Dead by Daylight Year 8 Roadmap & Confirmed Updates
- Dead by Daylight Prime Gaming Rewards
- Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List
- The Best Survivor Builds Ranked
- The Best Survivor Perks Ranked
- The Best Killer Perks Ranked
- The Best Meme Builds, According to DBD Redditors
- The Best Artist Builds
- The Best Blight Builds
- The Best Cannibal Builds
- The Best Cenobite Builds
- The Best Chucky Builds
- The Best Clown Builds
- The Best Deathslinger Builds
- The Best Demogorgon Builds
- The Best Doctor Builds
- The Best Dredge Builds
- The Best Executioner Builds
- The Best Ghost Face Builds
- The Best Hag Builds
- The Best Hillbilly Builds
- The Best Huntress Builds
- The Best Knight Builds
- The Best Legion Builds
- The Best Mastermind Builds
- The Best Nemesis Builds
- The Best Nightmare Builds
- The Best Nurse Builds
- The Best Oni Builds
- The Best Onryō Builds
- The Best Pig Builds
- The Best Plague Builds
- The Best Shape Builds
- The Best Singularity Builds
- The Best Skull Merchant Builds
- The Best Spirit Builds
- The Best Trapper Builds
- The Best Trickster Builds
- The Best Twins Builds
- The Best Wraith Builds
- The Best Xenomorph Builds
- The Best Beginner Builds For Survivors
- The Best Stealth Builds For Survivors
- The Best Solo Builds For Survivors
- The Best Looping Builds For Survivors
- Dead By Daylight Codes
- Shrine of Secrets This Week
- How To Get Bloodpoints Fast
- How To Get Bloody Clothes
- How To Repair Generators Fast
- Cross-Progression Explained
- How To Track Stats
- Dead By Daylight 'Lunar New Year' Event
- Dead By Daylight 'Anniversary' Event
- Dead By Daylight 'Scorching Summer BBQ' Event
- Dead By Daylight 'Haunted By Daylight' Halloween Events
- Dead By Daylight 'Bone Chill' Winter Event
Written by Cole Podany
Cole is a Staff Writer at GINX Esports TV based in the United States. He's a lover of all things horror and particularly loves old horror games like Silent Hill and Resident Evil. You can also find him writing about Dead by Daylight and a slew of other games. Outside of writing for GINX, Cole loves cooking and his two cats. You can contact Cole for pitches at [email protected] .
Follow me on:
- Show Spoilers
- Night Vision
- Sticky Header
- Highlight Links
Follow TV Tropes
Memes / Dead by Daylight
A collection of the memes about Behavior Entertainment's Dead by Daylight. open/close all folders
- You have to be so good to pull anything resembling infinite juke. Explanation During the game's 19th developer Twitch stream, this quote was said by game director Mathieu Cote. Of course, considering how bad infinite spots were at the time, this resulted in backlash from the game's community and mockery of Mathieu.
- Sex Dungeon. Explanation A Fan Nickname given to the aforementioned basement.
- Entity Jizz. Explanation The Legacy prestige rewards, which cover survivors and killers in a glowing fire-like light similar to Wraith when he uncloaks, look somewhat like orange sperm.
- Shrine Perk: Saboteur. Explanation Saboteur has appeared in almost every Shrine, making some think the developers want people to sabotage or that Sabo_Jake is controlling the shrine.
- I think we did a pretty good job so far. Explanation A quote said by Mathieu, one of the game's developers, in a interview. This quote is usually said when the game glitches out.
- Lobby Simulator Explanation The game is rather infamous for players having to wait for a long time in lobbies for a game to start.
- Just break the pallet Explanation Initially a snarky remark at killers complaining about pallet looping, "just break the pallet" devolved into a memetic response along the lines of "stop complaining".
- Hillbilly can sprint? Explanation A commentator openly expressed surprise over the Hillbilly being able to cover/close distance in chases. Which is the primary point of the Hillbilly's power; the instadown is usually used as a secondary feature.
- Dash Punch Explanation The commentators referred to the Nurse's blinks as Dash Punches.
- Valhalla Explanation The commentator referred to the sacrifices as "going to Valhalla", which is the exact opposite of what actually happens in the game's lore.
- Nurse vs P3 Claudette Explanation The rules forbade perks and add-ons, so most of the top tier players were Nurses; a killer who doesn't rely on perks or add-ons (with some add-ons actually messing with the player's muscle memory). In addition, these same rules had many players choose Prestige 3 Claudette due to her insanely low visibility. Every match in the finale ended up being Nurses against four P3 Claudettes.
- Marth Was Robbed Explanation In addition to having survivors fighting killers for the grand prize (which is like literally comparing apples to oranges), the last match was Marth 88 vs "The Depip Squad". The survivors won through ambiguous definitions of a "hatch standoff" that cost Marth 88 the grand prize.
- ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon the chapter ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ explanation A copypasta message mainly used on the r/deadbydaylight subreddit when a new chapter is close to release, which was first used back on the Curtain Call chapter's release day.
- Doing gens, you? Explanation Popular DBD player No0b3 lost his 21-escape streak when the sole remaining survivor he was with camped the escape hatch and left him to die instead of doing gens. After the match ended, No0b 3 asked what the survivor was doing the entire match. This was their rough response.
- The Smash Bros of horror games. Explanation Dead by Daylight has had quite the plethora of guests as both killers and survivors. With so many different franchises in a single multiplayer, it has lended the game to comparisons of the mascot platform fighter and its own insane roster, pointing out that you can have situations such as Bill Overbeck saving Steve Harrington from a Xenomorph in Midwich Elementary or Ash Williams facing off against Michael Myers in the Raccoon City Police Station occur regularly..
- Fat shame/I just got fat shamed! Explanation There are areas on many maps that look like you can pass between two pieces of map geometry but an invisible wall stops you, the joke being that your character is too wide to fit through and the developers are fat-shaming you.
- Reverse chainsaw into Quentin hiding in a corner. Explanation Twitch Streamer Otzdarva demonstrated his skill with Hillbilly on stream by downing a Quentin who was cleansing a totem. By charging backwards with the chainsaw.
- come cowshed 1v1. Explanation Otzdarva is also known for organizing 1v1 duels at the Fractured Cowshed map against survivor players that challenge him.
- Maurice RIP/Have You Seen This Horse? Explanation Maurice, the Clown's mutated horse, disappeared without explaination from the Crotus asylum map in June 2022. This prompted many memes and worried campaigns about where he had gone, with one suggestion being the horse that falls from the then recently released Dredge's idle lobby animation is Maurice, hence the RIP memes. These memes are usually accompanied by a crying Clown or a fusion of him and John Wick . On the flip side, some players have joked since the Dredge is a Hive Mind of lost souls, Maurice is techincally the Killer/is the Dredge's real name. These memes finally got a resolution on January, 31st, 2023, where he was returned to the map along with a event (and a horse styled Dredge skin....)
- The Hole. Explanation Youtuber The JRM has a slight obsession with baiting killers into chasing him and forcing them into lunging near a hole on the top floors, causing them to fall. It has happened to the point that "holing" someone is considered a skilled play.
- The rampant horniness in the fanbase in itself is a meme, made more noticeable after the release of the dating sim.
- op iron guard Explanation On the Dead by Daylight subreddit, there are accounts called "sabo_jake(insertnumberhere)" that make numerous troll posts. One of the most notable complaints from these accounts are how overpowered the killer perk "Iron Guard", aka Iron Grasp, is amongst other complaints.
- I hate hooks. Explanation When the Left Behind update came out, which added Bill Overbeck as a new character, Jake and the other three original survivors got outfits based on Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 characters. Jake's outfit was based on Francis, so when Sabo Jakes began wearing this outfit, "I hate hooks" jokes were inevitable.
- Closet Dwight Strats. Explanation The default character when someone first installs the game is Dwight Fairfield, so most of the time, newcomers play their first few games as him. Most of these players always try to hide in closets when something happens, like blowing up a generator or hearing the killer's heartbeat. They are also usually the first to die.
- Blendette. Explanation Claudette is the shortest character in the game as well as having the best camouflage with her clothing. Her Prestige 1 and 2 rewards also make her even harder to see. This has lead to many people picking Claudette when trying to be a stealthy survivor, with this nickname being given to such players.
- Where are the fingerguns? Explanation When the teaser for the Of Flesh and Mud chapter was released, Ace was seen performing finger guns at the end of the video. Many were hyped for a new finger gunning emote for survivors, but when the chapter came out, there was no such emote. It's now a common question to ask the developers for fingerguns, to the point of it becoming a meme within the community.
- I can't believe they added Gollum into the game. Explanation When Nea was first revealed, many people began to talk about how ugly her face was. As a result, comparisons to Gollum of The Lord of the Rings have been made. This meme has mostly been transferred to Quentin.
- Ace vs Bill . Explanation Both are Cool Old Guys who are taller than all other male characters and have beards. However, one is a Vietnam Vet that fought endless hordes of mutated zombies before dying and the other is a gambling conman gambler who ran away from a mafia gang he owed money to.
- The Price is Dwight , It's Gonna Be Al-Dwight, ect. Explanation It's very easy to make a pun out of Dwight's name, resulting in many puns and jokes involving his name such as the above examples. Ascended by the Dweard/Dwearder's description, which says that the style is "aldwight".
- Make Survivors Legless Explanation Often a memetic response to killers suggesting stuff deemed as unreasonable or objectively overpowered. Expect variations like "all survivors should start hooked" and "survivors should be pre-downed for the killer when the match starts."
- Kool Aid Man / Heinz/Ketchup Ace. Explanation Before 1.5.0, the blood on Ace's prestiged clothing was incredibly bright to the point of being nearly pink. As a result, many have joked that Ace was covered in pink paint, Kool-Aid, or ketchup instead of blood.
- Built In Iron Will. Explanation Ace's breathing is VERY soft, to the point of being nearly unhearable. As a result, people have said that he has built-in Iron Will, a survivor perk that decreases the volume of your breathing when injured.
- Praise Grandpa! Explanation Bill is something of a badass grandpa. Which is unsurprising, considering his home franchise.
- M'Lady *tips fedora* Explanation Ace got a new head cosmetic in the Headcase DLC that gave him a white panama hat, which bears a striking resemblance to a fedora, which is a hat that is often associated with stereotypical fat neckbeard virgin losers.
- Handheld Burrito. Explanation A nickname given to the Map, due to its resemblance to a burrito. Referenced in the name of the fourth Anniversary challenge, which involved the survivors having to successfully use the map 250,000 times, Chop Shop & Stuffed Burrito.
- Nea is the Entity. Explanation Samination took the Nea meme and ran it to the extreme in his animated parodies.
- Pebbles. Explanation Diversion, one of Adam Francis' perks, allows the survivor to pick up a pebble and use it to cause a distraction. Cue the memes of Adam Francis and his obsession with pebbles.
- DUMMY THICC. Explanation A common reaction to Jane Romero, as she's significantly... ' wider ' than the other female survivors.
- Oh no, he's hot ! Explanation Many fans were quick to point out how attractive Felix Richter was when he was first revealed.
- Guy Fieri Explanation The immediate reaction to Jonah Vasquez was to point out his canny resemblance to the "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" host.
- Feng's equal attention cosmetic. Explanation The developers odd obsession in giving Feng cosmetics whenever possible resulted in the equal attention cake scene from a Family Guy episode being used as a comparison, specifically when the release of Jill's S.T.A.R.S uniform and Cheryl's Princess Heart outfit came with matching Feng cosplays.
- Vittorio x Haddie Explanation When Vittorio released with almost the same amount of cosmetics at the at that point 6 months old Haddie, it caused.... division in the fanbase. In response to the two specific characters who were fighting, many users began to jokingly ship then in response, with art and memes on top of memes ''rebuking'' the idea (given Haddie is in her mid 20s and Vittorio is a man who's been alive since the 14th century with visible gray hair
- Does he know Ed?/Is he friends with Ed? Explanation The perk No One Escapes Death is often abbreviated NOED and pronounced phonetically as Know Ed. Survivor streamers have taken to asking if the killer knows Ed/is friends with Ed when NOED could be a possibility.
- Petunia Explanation During the aforementioned discourse around the amount of Haddie's cosmetics, one Twitter user (while looking at Haddie's then only available highest rarity skin, "Waterfront Massacre") dubbed the strange squid monster lying dead on her back Petunia. The name stuck and lore for the creature (such as it actually being alive and a close friend of Haddie) took off similar to Maurice
- It wasn't programmed to harm the crew. Explanation Gabriel Soma's dialogue during the End Transmission trailer, primarily the starting line, became a meme in the community due to how many times players heard it during the first month of the chapter's release, as it would play every time you launched the game.
- There is nothing more powerful than imagination. Explanation In a similar vein to the meme above, after the release of Nicolas Cage, the cinematic trailer for him was made a part of the game's bootup sequence, with this line being the first thing the player hears after starting the game.
- *METAL MUSIC INTENSIFIES* Explanation It's a common joke that Trapper players listen to high-volume metal music while playing their games.
- Bird Nurse.
- Basement Dweller Bubba Explaination Bubba tends to camp basement a lot, leading to infinite memes about Bubba in the basement.
- Sweaterboi Explanation Another nickname for Freddy.
- Sharp Hand Joe. Explanation A nickname for Freddy based on an infamous bootleg toy , especially used after the severe nerf that made him essentially inoffensive in the eyes of many. Basically, people refuse to believe this is the real Freddy, but a cheap knock-off.
- Springtrap . Explanation Five Nights at Freddy’s has been a popular concept in the fanbase since the game announced licensed Killers, which caused a lot of Broken Base and borderline Fandom Rivalry , but it reached its peak during the time Chapter 21 was being teased, since Dead by Daylight 's social media featured vague hints at Pinhead that could easily be misinterpreted to be hints towards Springtrap. Fans have both jokingly and seriously interpreted them to mean Five Nights at Freddy's references, with some joking examples going as far as calling entirely different characters “Springtrap”.
- "Surprise, motherfucker!" Explanation A reference to another meme (namely from the series Dexter ). Used whenever either Michael Myers, the Pig or Ghost Face manages to stalk and perform a surprise attack on a survivor.
- Bing Bong Boi Explanation A popular nickname for the Wraith.
- Smol Billy Explanation On the Dead By Daylight subreddit, memes not directly related to the game are removed. In response, users began to photoshop small pictures of Hillbilly's face onto otherwise unrelated memes. This was dubbed "Smol Billy" by users.
- Spirit Ass Explanation The Spirit is... not wearing much. In addition, she has a very well-toned nearly nude butt that is almost completely exposed on the loading screen.
- "THE MIRROR IS THE KILLER" Explanation A teaser for The Legion featured Frank looking in the mirror, with several rippling reflections of him and the rest of his gang. The fanbase didn't think to realise that maybe, JUST MAYBE, it's the people IN the mirror that may be the focus , and began coming up with potential perks for the Mirror as a killer.
- Bam Bam Explanation Thanks to wielding a giant club used to bash people's heads in, The Oni has been compared to a certain cartoon toddler who also wields a giant club.
- New Killer: The Chain Chomp Explanation When the first teaser for Chapter 15 was released, many jokes were made about the new killer being a Chain Chomp .
- BIG IRON Explanation The Deathslinger is a western bounty hunter carrying a giant rifle. Jokes about Big Iron and cowboys ensued upon his reveal.
- Caleb vs. King Explanation The Deathslinger is Irish, and David King is from England. Considering, historically, the British haven't been too kind to the Irish, this has lead to a fanmade 'rivalry' between the two.
- The Onion Explanation A recent Fan Nickname used by some players for The Oni. It originated from an autocorrect mistake altering his name and changing it into “The Onion”. Despite being accidental, it ended up catching on with some players and they’ve been using it to tease Oni players ever since.
- The Pinball Explanation A community nickname for The Blight, since his power is essentially acting like a pinball and bouncing off walls.
- Drug Dealer/Meth Head Grampa Explanation Other nicknames for The Blight related to his power essentially coming from weird drugs and because he looks like a demonic wrinkly old man. Some people have also noticed that his weapon even kind of looks like one of those walking canes that old people tend to use .
- Boop the snoot Explanation It's become popular for players to turn around and face The Pig, sometimes mid-chase, and do the pointing emote at her, making it seem like they're poking her mask/snout. Most Pig players in on the meme leave the survivor alone for a while or even give them the hatch.
- " He's not a baby, he's a small adult. " Explanation Because of how laws in other countries regard violence towards children, even horribly deformed and murderous ones, Behavior had to be very firm that their official content creators cannot refer to Victor as a baby when it comes to stomping him to cover their asses . They made the above phrase reasoning that since Charlotte is an adult, Victor would be too, just a tiny one.
- I'm da Joker baby Explanation Thanks to his flashier attire, constant laughter, and his backstory painting him as a flamboyant serial killer who loves to put on a show, The Trickster has been referred to as "Korean/Kpop Joker" by both fans and detractors, specifically to Jared Leto's Joker and Injustice 2's Joker.
- Nemesis = Tunnel Explaination Nemesis players tend to tunnel a lot, especially Jills
- "The box...you opened it... I came ." / "You summoned me; I came! " Explanation With the addition of Pinhead as a killer, survivors can find the Lament Configuration in the map and cause him to instantly track them down and utter one of these lines. Since Dead by Daylight's fanbase has their collective head in the gutter, the lines became an instant meme.
- Pinhead sends them to Brazil/ Detroit / the Shadow Realm Explanation Pinhead's Memento Mori animation summons a torture pillar that the victim gets impaled on, and then it sinks into the ground along with them. This has sparked a crossover with "You're going to Brazil" and "Take him to Detroit" memes, as well as the classic Shadow Realm joke from ''Yu-Gi-Oh".
- "My name is Blindako and I am Lostako." Explanation Sadako is far shorter than any of the other killers, which causes problems on several maps where she can't see over things that survivors can with their third-person perspective. The worst of these is Rotten Fields, where the tall fields of corn can completely obstruct the players sight and cause them to get lost.
- " Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you. " Explanation After the announcement that Albert Wesker is a new Guest Fighter has appeared, jokes were instantly made that Wesker players will quit the match if it lasts more than 7 minutes.
- " It's Weskin' Time " Explanation An adaptation of the popular "It's Morbin' time" meme.
- Me and the boys killing survivors Explanation The Knight's power of summoning his Guards quickly led to a resurgence of the popular " me and the boys " format
- Demodog Explanation There are memes of the Killers treating the Demogorgon like their big, fluffy, Survivor killing community puppy with Amanda being the one taking him out for walkies for example.
- Kris ‘3 Genner’/Dull Merchant Explaination The Skull Merchant has a striking resemblance to Kris Jenner, and games against her had a tendency to be pretty dull when she held a 3 gen, which she used to be exceptionally good at, much to the chagrin of many. As of October 2023, she is no longer able to do this due to a major rework of her power, but for some players, the damage has been done
- ‘Game of Chess’ Explaination A reference to a post-game comment where a 3 genning Skull Merchant (pre-rework) said playing her was like a game of chess
- Meatball/Larry Explanation The fandom nickname for the Singularity, both based off SinguLARitY and him shooting orb shaped, fleshy Biopods for his power
- "X Killer is overpowered, so we decided to nerf The Pig." Explanation Due to her status of being nerfed into oblivion over and over since 2019, the fandom love to joke that a nerf to Pig is the solution for any game problem.
- PTB Clown. Explanation There is a particular trend where Killer players on Public Test Builds, typically for new chapters, will play as Clown for some unknown reason. This has led to many jokes that PTBs for chapters are, in-fact, just releasing the Clown again and everyone anticipating going against Clowns whenever a new chapter is revealed.
- Xeno Queen's cake . Explanation It didn't take long for the community to realize the Xenomorph Queen had some... noticeable curves and buttocks, most prominently shown in her character select animation, leading to various memes and posts talking about said buttocks or how they want their "Xeno Mommy" to take them back to her nest.
- Memes/Video Games
- Death Stranding
- Action Adventure
- Crime & Punishment
- Professional Wrestling
- Speculative Fiction
- Sports Story
- Animation (Western)
- Music And Sound Effects
- Print Media
- Sequential Art
- Tabletop Games
- Applied Phlebotinum
- Characters As Device
- Narrative Devices
- British Telly
- The Contributors
- Creator Speak
- Derivative Works
- Laws And Formulas
- Show Business
- Split Personality
- Truth And Lies
- Truth In Television
- Fate And Prophecy
- Edit Reasons
- Isolated Pages
- Images List
- Recent Videos
- Crowner Activity
- Un-typed Pages
- Recent Page Type Changes
- Trope Entry
- Character Sheet
- Playing With
- Creating New Redirects
- Cross Wicking
- Tips for Editing
- Text Formatting Rules
- Handling Spoilers
- Trope Repair Shop
- Image Pickin'
Ghostface Selfie GIF
- Ghostface Dbd
- Ghostface Selfie
- Ghostface Selfie Dbd
Dead by daylight’s halloween update finally added ghostface’s best mask.
Dead by Daylight's Halloween update is full of treats for players, and one of the best is the introduction of Ghostface's funniest mask to date.
Dead By Daylight released a major update in time for Halloween 2022, and it features a big reward for devoted Ghostface fans. The game's latest slate of rewards include a lot of enticing prizes, and Ghostface is one of the biggest recipients. The latest Rift could be shaping up to be one of Dead by Daylight 's best offerings yet.
Dead by Daylight frequently introduces Tomes full of challenges, and every new Tome brings a Rift, the game's equivalent of a battle pass. By completing tome challenges while its respective rift is open, the player will be able to receive rewards, ranging from bonus Bloodpoints to new cosmetics. The latest tome, Malevolence, released alongside the game's Halloween event, Haunted by Daylight, as part of a major content update. Both events are offering plenty of rewards for players, but the Rift has a lot of special rewards in store for fans of Ghostface's Dead by Daylight incarnation , Danny Johnson.
Related: Dead By Daylight Update Will Make Meta Perks Less Powerful
Historically, licensed killers in Dead by Daylight have not received many cosmetics. There are a few possible reasons for this. Copyright could be an issue, or perhaps there is concern that cosmetics could mess with a licensed character's iconic look. Ghostface has been a partial exception to this though, largely because Dead by Daylight 's Ghostface is an original character wearing the costume rather than anyone from the Scream movies. This gave the developers more freedom to work with the character since he wasn't tied down to any previous lore or storyline. Fans generally don't expect licensed killers to get lore or cosmetic focus, which is why Dead by Daylight 's SAW tome was such a big deal.
Ghostface's Wassup Mask Is DBD's Funniest Killer Cosmetic
The Malevolence tome is offering plenty of new Ghostface masks to unlock, but the most anticipated is the Wassup Ghost Face mask. The inspiration comes from a scene in Scary Movie where Ghostface calls one of his potential victims, leading to a collection of various characters saying "Wassup" into the phone in a loud, exaggerated way, including Ghostface himself. Near the end of this sequence, Ghostface's mask changes, first to a smile, then a goofy grin with a tongue sticking out. This became one of the movie's most iconic scenes, and the sight of Ghostface's silly mask at the end is one of its most memorable images. Even after Dead by Daylight 's second Resident Evil crossover , the Wassup mask feels like a big addition because of how unexpected it was.
The Wassup mask as a concept has been discussed by fans before, and adding it into the game was a fairly popular idea. However, the lack of cosmetics for most licensed characters combined with a similar lack of comedic cosmetics outside of Dwight Fairfield made it seem unlikely. With the Wassup mask now in the game and unlockable, there's a chance that more humorous cosmetics could make their way into the game in the future. Dead by Daylight is a horror game, but that doesn't mean that it can't have some levity, as the Wassup Ghost Face mask and Dead by Daylight 's dating sim Hooked On You prove.
The Wassup Ghost Face mask was highly anticipated, but many fans believed that it would never come to the game. The Malevolence Tome has granted this wish and given further hope for future cosmetics for the game's licensed characters. By the end of the current Rift, many Dead by Daylight players will probably be wearing Ghostface's funniest mask.
Next: Dead By Daylight: The Trickster's Cruelty In Game And Lore
Danny Johnson — The Ghost Face
- View history
He was introduced as the Killer of CHAPTER 12: Ghost Face® , a Chapter DLC released on 18 June 2019.
- 3.1.1 Prestige
- 3.2 Weapon: Tactical Knife
- 3.3.1 Power Trivia
- 3.4 Add-ons for Night Shroud
- 4 Achievements
- 5.1.1 Default
- 188.8.131.52 Perk Charms
- 5.4 In-Game Store
- 7.1 Patch 3.0.1
- 7.2 Patch 3.3.1
- 7.3 Patch 4.7.0
- 7.4 Patch 5.3.0
- 7.5 Patch 5.7.0
- 7.6 Patch 5.7.1
- 7.7 Patch 5.7.2
- 7.8 Patch 6.1.0
- 7.9 Patch 7.0.0
- 8.2 Voice Actor
- 9.1 In-game assets
- 9.2 Old assets
- 9.3 Concept arts
The Ghost Face is a creepy Killer, able to stalk his victims and sneak up silently using his Power, Night Shroud . Affected Survivors will find themselves vulnerable and oblivious to his presence and must use all of their perception and awareness to protect themselves from his approach.
Difficulty Rating: Hard
(These Killers use mechanics that are specific to them and require more practice to be effective)
Danny Johnson, known as Jed Olsen by some, grabbed the newspaper from the kitchen counter: it was a week old, but his face was on the front page, grainy and sunken. It was one of those muggy afternoons in Florida when heat and humidity permeated everything in the kitchen, making him sweat while standing still. He slouched in a damp chair to read. This article had better be good—his work in Roseville had been outstanding. GHOST FACE DISAPPEARS June 18, 1993
At first glance, Jed Olsen was a modest and enthusiastic freelancer with experience in a variety of small newspapers. The staff at the Roseville Gazette appreciated how easy-going and honest he seemed, and so he was treated as a stranger for no more than five minutes into his interview:
"Jed quickly spotted the editor-in-chief in the room, gave him a wide smile and a firm handshake, and talked about good old American values. And that was it, he was in." —Ex-Contributor at the Roseville Gazette
Olsen never justified his erratic career path, which zigzagged between several small towns from Utah to Pennsylvania. There was no verification of his previous jobs. He had a decent portfolio plus a good attitude, and they needed a contributor right away.
THE ROSEVILLE MURDERS
Olsen had been working at the newspaper for five months when the Roseville Murders began: victims from young to old, stabbed to death in their homes. From the reports, the victims seemed chosen at random, yet the killer knew his way around in the houses. The multiple stab wounds indicated a personal motive. No traces of DNA were found. The local police were confounded: the murders were carried with fury akin to a crime of passion yet coldly premeditated.
The murderer also liked to stalk his targets. Two victims had reported being followed on their way home by a dark figure, a few days prior their death. The killer would follow them from Walleyes, a small bar in Northern Roseville, and snap pictures of them at home, while looking for a way in. He could watch the same victim for weeks, meticulously registering their habits and routines. When he felt the urge to kill, he'd visit the most vulnerable victim on his list, and break inside the house quietly.
The whole staff worked on the Roseville Murders story. Olsen was often sent to interview the family of victims and relay official statements from the police. Unknown to everyone at the time, his involvement added to the final body count.
THE GHOST FACE
Panic swelled in Roseville when Olsen produced footage of a hooded figure breaking into a house at night. The masked face, a white blur in the dark, stared at the camera for a second, before disappearing inside. “The Ghost Face Caught on Tape” was the resulting article, written by Olsen. He seemed proud of his work at the time, enjoying how the whole town feared his ghost stories.
Weeks later, Olsen left a note on his work desk and disappeared:
"I hope you liked my stories--I enjoyed bringing them to life. Don't worry, I'm not done." –Jed Olsen
The Roseville law enforcement still refuses to comment as Jed Olsen remains at large.
Danny smiled, ripping out the article from the newspaper. When the investigation had been pointing to him, he’d packed his bags and left Roseville swiftly.
He got up, the clammy seat pulling his skin. An oppressive humidity engulfed him as he entered the bedroom. Condensation dribbled on a small misted-up window as bits of cracked wallpaper hung limply. Its floral pattern was covered with gruesome photos and newspaper headlines. Danny pinned the week-old article on top of a picture of lacerated scalps. A faint pang of hunger hit him, and he wondered when he had eaten last. Was it this morning, while washing his knife and clothes? Or was it last night, after following that girl down the street? He couldn't remember clearly.
Taking a step back, he admired his work on the wall. His mind drifted, remembering all the articles he’d written, the stories he’d planned, and the scenes he’d brought to life.
A shiver ran through him. A chilling breeze transformed the bedroom's humidity into an opaque, freezing Fog. A woman shrieked. Dead leaves crunched under his feet. He smiled in anticipation.
Prestige The Ghost Face twice more to automatically add Tier II and Tier III respectively into the other Killers' inventories.
Weapon: Tactical Knife
The Tactical Knife is the Primary Weapon of The Ghost Face . See how the streetlights glint on the razor-sharp edge? Anyone should feel honoured to feel it sliding through their ribcage.
Power: Night Shroud
NIGHT SHROUD: When the Power gauge is full, press the Power button to activate Night Shroud .
SPECIAL MOBILITY: CROUCH Press the Active Ability button to crouch at any time. Press it again to stand back up. While crouched, The Ghost Face moves at a slower speed ( 3.8 m/s ), but is more difficult to reveal and harder to spot by Survivors in general.
SPECIAL ABILITIES: STALK & LEAN
While Night Shroud is active, press and hold the Power button at any time to stalk Survivors. Standing behind cover will show the LEAN prompt, allowing The Ghost Face to lean around structures and stalk Survivors at twice the rate ( x2 ) while keeping most of his body hidden, making it harder to reveal him.
SPECIAL AFFLICTION: MARKED
SPECIAL INTERACTION: REVEAL: While Night Shroud is active, Survivors can attempt to reveal The Ghost Face by looking at him. If they see enough of his body for at least 1.5 seconds , Night Shroud automatically deactivates and depletes the Power gauge.
While revealing The Ghost Face , markers point towards the direction The Ghost Face is being revealed from, informing him of that Survivor's general location and giving him the opportunity to attempt hiding his body from view before he is fully revealed. If a Survivor manages to reveal The Ghost Face , their exact location will be betrayed for 2 seconds by Killer Instinct .
"Don't mind me. That's it, keep going. Perfect. That's the image I'll keep of you." — The Ghost Face
- Active Stalking while crouched: 0.76 m/s
- The Ghost Face enters this mode as soon as a Survivor enters his Field of View and is within Stalking range while Stalking .
- Passive Stalking while crouched: 1.9 m/s
- The Ghost Face is in this mode whenever he is Stalking without seeing any Survivor in his Field of View or who is within Stalking range.
- Crouching: 3.8 m/s
- Reveal range: 32 metres
- Reveal time: 1.5 seconds
- Reveal Progression/Regression rate: ±1 c/s
- Horizontal Ratio of Visibility Zone: 60 %
- The Visibility Zone refers to a screen area that is designated as the zone in which The Ghost Face is considered visible to the Survivor, which is a prerequisite to be able to reveal him.
- This refers to how much of the screen must be occupied by The Ghost Face for him to be considered seen, when his centre point is INSIDE the visibility zone. In practice, this means that The Ghost Face is essentially always seen when he is centred on the Survivor's screen and will become revealed.
- This refers to how much of the screen must be occupied by The Ghost Face for him to be considered seen, when his centre point is OUTSIDE the visibility zone. In practice, this means that even if The Ghost Face is not centred on the Survivor's screen, he can still be revealed if he occupies a considerable part of their Field of View (i.e. when he is very close).
- This refers to how many pixels of The Ghost Face's character model must be visible to the Survivor to be considered seen.
- Maximum Stalk range: 40 metres
- Not-Leaning Stalk rate: 20 Stalk points per second
- Leaning applies a multiplier of x2
- There is a delay of 2 seconds after marking a Survivor before the Stalk Points start to deplete.
- There is a delay of 1.5 seconds before Night Shroud starts recharging.
- The Ghost Face's Terror Radius fades in and out at a rate of 10 m/s when activating Night Shroud or when being revealed.
Add-ons for Night Shroud
There are 2 Achievements related to The Ghost Face :
Players can choose from a variety of Cosmetic options to customise The Ghost Face :
Perk charms, alternatives, in-game store.
The Ghost Face is part of 1 DLC:
- CHAPTER 12: Ghost Face®
- Buff : increased the base Killer Instinct duration from 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds .
- Nerf : increased the Detection Area in the centre of a Survivor's screen, who is attempting to reveal The Ghost Face by +4 % for either side (combined 8 % ).
- Quality of Life : removed the Proximity Sound emitted during Night Shroud , leaving only the rustling clothes as a warning sign to Survivors.
- Buff : updated The Ghost Face's Power with the Undetectable Status Effect .
- Quality of Life : increased the contrast of the Stalking Meter on the HUD.
- Buff : reduced the default Night Shroud Recovery time from 30 seconds to 24 seconds .
- Buff : Marked Survivors can no longer reveal The Ghost Face .
- Buff : increased the duration of Marked from 45 seconds to 60 seconds .
- Reveal progression now regresses over time if a Survivor loses line-of-sight (used to be lost completely immediately).
- added differentiation to the zone in which the target must be to be revealed or be stalked to account for differences in 1st and 3rd person cameras.
- made it possible to reveal The Ghost Face / stalk Survivors when he / they are not in the centre of the screen, but still take up a large amount of it (i.e. when very close).
- Change : tweaked some values related to the Stalking ability due to a technical rework of the mechanic.
- Change : reduced the volume levels of the Terror Radius / Chase Music while working on an entirely new theme due to recurrent complaints about the current one's loudness.
Patch 6.1.0, patch 7.0.0.
- It should be noted that this change also affects all other instances of The Ghost Face moving while Crouched.
- Buff : decreased Night Shroud recharge time from 24 seconds to 20 seconds .
- Buff : increased Killer Instinct reveal time from 2 seconds to 4 seconds .
- As soon as they realised this had happened, they forced all Players out of the regular Game and those on the Dev Build were forced to instead download the actual Mid-Chapter build.
- However, multiple screen-shots had already been taken and released, as well as video content of Streamers who had played on the Dev Build.
- This is possible due to the fact that the copyrights for the mask and the films are entirely separate due to the films having used a general purpose mask for their killers.
- Nevertheless, the way The Ghost Face wipes the blood off his weapon is quite similar to the way the original Ghostface does in the Scream franchise.
- However, compared to the original Ghost Face from Scream , who is known to be very impulsive and gets caught easily in the end, The Ghost Face from Dead by Daylight is a far more sinister and cunningly experienced killer because he understands the risks of committing murder, only giving in to his bloodthirst when he knows he can get away with it.
- The Ghost Face was the first Chapter Killer to come without an accompanying Survivor or Map.
- The Ghost Face was the seventh Killer added to Dead by Daylight wearing a mask.
- Instead of climbing over vaults, The Ghost Face hoists himself through them.
- The Ghost Face was the first Killer to have a unique running animation when in a Chase.
- In that build, he was also named The Ghost , instead of the current The Ghost Face .
- Despite this, The Ghost Face is the only Killer to date to be able to crouch as freely as Survivors and as an innate ability with no connection to his Power.
- The Ghost Face is the Character with the most in-game quotes by himself, with eight in total.
- He was Wes Craven's inspiration when creating the character Ghostface for the Scream movies.
- Further strengthening this likely source of inspiration is the fact that the Viper Ghost Outfit description states that The Ghost Face had attended a masked party thrown by Roseville University students.
- In one of the Developer's streams, The Ghost Face was described as "a bit narcissistic" .
See Ghost Face's Gallery
The Ghost Face
The Ghost Face (Portrait render)
The Ghost Face (Background image)
The Ghost Face (Old Portrait render)
Default Concept Art
'Scorched Ghost Face' Concept Art
'Icebound Phantom' Concept Art
'Masquerade Ghost Face' Concept Art
- Dead by Daylight
- 2 Survivors
- 3 Alan Wake
- Level up. Earn rewards.
- Rank: Nooblet
- Sign in to level up now.
[Top 5] Dead By Daylight Best Ghostface Builds
Ghostface is a fun killer to play with, and it is primarily one of my favourite killers in the game; nevertheless, in this article, we will discuss the top 5 Ghostface builds that are highly powerful and effective.
Ghostface is a popular killer and a character inspired by a famous painter, Edvard Munch, who painted what we might call "the scream", a painting that throughout the years was slowly transformed into a horror movie and what today we see in games, such as in Dead by Daylight. Ghostface is a quick-thinking killer who does not wait for the victim but kills before it blinks using his ninja-like skills with his slick small knife, stabbing the victim multiple times till they bleed to death.
Nonetheless, let's take a look at the builds that Ghostface could use to make this game a total sacrificial comedy:
5. The Isolation Build
This build is quite an exciting build to play around with. Although it might not be as powerful as the other builds mentioned in this article, it can be quite advantageous in the game. Let's take an example with corrupt intervention and jolt, the perks that will immensely boost up the role of the killer at the start of the game. Usually, with corrupt intervention, the survivors will either wait out on the outskirts of the map or slowly start repairing the unblocked generators. If that happens, this is when the perks become pretty useful as with jolt, if the killer downs a survivor, it will regress the generators around the 32-meter radius, in which this case, will affect most of the "unblocked generators" on the map.
Nonetheless, I recommend this build for more experienced killers with a known strategy and understanding of the map and the generators. This build is the most important and valuable at the beginning of the game.
What The Isolation Build Excels In:
- At the start of the game, the combination of corrupt intervention and jolt can be beneficial, especially against gen rushing survivors. This is useful as the "unblocked" generators are in a smaller area, allowing more generators to explode within the 32-metre range if the survivor is downed.
- Sloppy Butcher allows for slower progress in-game for the survivors. With the save the best for the last perk, you can hit survivors much faster with Ghostface, allowing for more considerable flexibility and faster downing of survivors, especially with sloppy butcher, where the survivors cannot heal themselves more quickly.
Build details & Perks:
- Corrupt Intervention: At the start of the Trial, the 3 Generators located farthest from you are blocked by The Entity for 80/100/120 seconds.
- Jolt: When you put a Survivor into the Dying State with your Basic Attack, all Generators within 32 metres of you instantly explode and start regressing. Applies an immediate -8 % Progression penalty.
- Save the best for last: Each time you hit a Survivor other than your Obsession with a Basic Attack, Save the Best for Last gains 1 Token, up to a maximum of 8 Tokens: Gain a stack-able 5 % Cool-down reduction on successful attacks per Token, up to a maximum of 40 %. Each time you hit your Obsession with a Basic Attack, Save the Best for Last loses 4/3/2 Tokens. When the Obsession is sacrificed or killed, you can neither gain nor lose any more Tokens.
- Sloppy butcher: Wounds inflicted by Basic Attacks cause Survivors to suffer from haemorrhages and Mangled. Status Effect: Increases the Bleeding frequency by 50/75/100 %. Increases the rate at which incomplete Healing loses progression by 15/20/25 %.
4. Ghostface Meta Regress Build
The Meta Regress Build is a build focusing on the survival and patience of the killer. Something that isn't particularly popular in terms of the game strategy; however, the perks say otherwise. First of all, the perks focus on the 'slight' immunity of pallet stuns in which the killer will have the strengths of looping a survivor in the game and speed up the process by wasting all the pallets in the game. Nevertheless, focusing on the chase, if the survivor gets downed, the perks 'pop goes the weasel' and 'scourge hook' will allow to make up the time lost in the chase and put it against the generators losing progress, making it better for the killer.
This build is perfect regarding the weaknesses of chasing or coming with the chase with toxic survivors. With wasted pallets, chasing will become much more manageable and comprehensible, making the regression perks the cherry on top for the build.
What Ghostface Meta Build Excels In:
- The combination of regression between Scourge Hook and Pop goes the Weasel, where it will allow the killer to stack up the regression, therefore making the generators regress and slow down the game's progress, allowing the killer to slowly and quickly sacrifice/kill all the survivors one-by-one.
- The pallet endurance combination is quite powerful in this build, as pallets are leaning towards the killers' strength in this situation. Not only does it reduce the pallet stun duration, but it also allows the pallet to be instantly broken by using spirit fury, making it a good build with toxic survivors who drop pallets on the killers every time for blood points.
- Spirit fury: After breaking 4/3/2 Pallets, the next time you are stunned by a Pallet, The Entity will instantly break it.
- Enduring: Reduces Pallet Stun duration by 40/45/50 %.
- Pop goes the weasel: After hooking a Survivor, Pop Goes the Weasel activates for the next 35/40/45 seconds: The next Generator you damage instantly loses -20 % of its current Progression. Regular Generator Regression applies afterwards, and Pop Goes the Weasel deactivates.
- Scourge hook: pain resonance: At the start of the Trial, four random Hooks are changed into Scourge Hooks: The Auras of Scourge Hooks are revealed to you in white. Each time a Survivor is hooked on a Scourge Hook, the following effects apply, where the Generator with the most Progression sparks, instantly losing 9/12/15 % of its Progression and starting to regress.
3. Ghostface Stalker Build
The Ghostface Stalker build a build recommended for players who take Ghostface as its true nature of the killing. The perks in this build are pretty frantic and powerful, as these perks take stalking to the next level. It is an extraordinary situation of perks; with Fearmonger, the survivors are experiencing blindness and exhaustion effects, making it so much easier, as the killer coming to the generator may be able to grab the survivor. If this doesn't happen, he will be able to use pop goes the weasel on the generator to slow down the progress and then use the perk 'I'm all ears to locate the survivor that has possible run away from the generator, saving up time by not looking for the survivor and automatically getting an alert by their action.
I recommend this build, especially putting this in the top 3, mainly because with the perks, it is a very effective way of finding survivors and slowing down the progress with generators. Nonetheless, with Fearmonger, there will be lots of pressure put on the survivor if they don't have, for instance, spine chill, making them more aware of the surroundings and having a greater chance of making a mistake, such as missing skill checks.
What the Ghostface Stalker Build Excels In:
- Fearmonger is quite a good perk as it causes an exhaustion effect for the survivor, making any exhaustion perks useless. Nonetheless, this is useful for the killer when using pop goes the weasel, where the killer has time to kick the generator and not lose the survivor too far, just in case they had sprint burst, for instance.
- I'm all ears. It is beneficial, especially a good combination with pop goes the weasel, as it gives you hints for which generators have more progress when the survivors run away.
- I’m all ears: Any Survivor performing a rushed action within 48 metres of your location has their Aura revealed to you for 6 seconds. This perk can only be triggered once every 60/50/40 seconds.
- Pop Goes the Weasel: After hooking a Survivor, Pop Goes the Weasel activates for the next 35/40/45 seconds: The next Generator you damage instantly loses -20 % of its current Progression. Regular Generator Regression applies afterwards, and Pop Goes the Weasel deactivates.
- Lethal Pursuer: At the start of the Trial, the Auras of all Survivors are revealed to you for 7/8/9 seconds. Extends the duration of a Survivor's Aura being shown to you by +2 seconds.
- Fearmonger: Whenever a Survivor is repairing a Generator, they have Blindness and Exhausted Status Effects.
2. Ruthless Anti-Heal Build
The Ruthless Anti-Heal Build is Ruthless. Full stop. The Perks will completely mess up the minds of the survivors making this game a complete mess of blood. With stackable dying light and sloppy butcher, the healing will be painful and merely impossible if the killer's strategy is to stalk, and if the survivors are closely stuck together, as nurses calling will make healing unpredictable and challenging for the survivors slowing down the progression of the game and making the killer easier to find the survivors due to the pools of blood and scratch marks.
I do recommend this build to many Ghostface users, as it not only slows down the progression of the game using perks such as Hex: Ruin, Sloppy Butcher and Dying light but also, personally, it is fun to play around with, especially for players/killers with not a lot of experience, which in this case it will make the killing so much easier.
What the Ruthless Anti-Healing Build Excels In:
- The combination of Sloppy Butcher and a Nurse's Calling where it will allow the killer to spot the survivors with the nurse's calling for longer, as the healing process takes much longer with sloppy butcher, making the game last much longer and allowing to give more time for the killer to find the survivors.
- Hex: Ruin makes the game progress decrease, and with sloppy butcher, the longer the survivors heal themselves, the bigger the regression in generators, therefore, an immense advantage for the killer.
- Sloppy Butcher: Wounds inflicted by Basic Attacks cause Survivors to suffer from the Haemorrhage and Mangled. Status Effect: Increases the Bleeding frequency by 50/75/100 %. Increases the rate at which incomplete Healing loses progression by 15/20/25 %.
- A Nurse’s Calling: The Auras of Survivors, who are healing or being healed, are revealed to you when they are within a range of 20/24/28 metres.
- Hex: Ruin: Whenever a Survivor is not repairing a Generator, it will immediately and automatically regress its Repair progress at 50/75/100 % of the normal Regression speed. Once any Survivor is killed by any means, Hex: Ruin deactivates and reverts its Hex Totem into a Dull Totem.
- Dying Light: Each time you hook a Survivor other than your Obsession, you gain 1 Token: For as long as the Obsession is alive, all other Survivors suffer from a stack-able 2/2.5/3 % penalty to Repairing, Healing, and Sabotaging speeds per Token, up to a maximum of 22/27.5/33 % or 11 Tokens. The Obsession is unaffected by this penalty and instead granted a permanent 33 % Action Speed bonus to Unhooking and Healing other Survivors.
1. Quick Mindset Build
Quick mindest build, a combination of Isolation, Stalker and Ruthless healing builds, to top of with barbecue and chilli, one of the best perks in the game for killers. This build is easily in the number 1 spot on this list not just because of the top-tier perks such as Hex: Ruin and Barbecue and Chil, but because of the chemistry of the perks and how they fit with the killer. With Lethal pursuit and corrupt intervention, it will give the killer a head-start and take on the survivors spotted at the beginning of the game, and what's fun is that Hex: Ruin will enable the regression status, creating more time for the killer to hunt for the survivors, and continue hunting them one by one, especially with barbecue and chilli which will save up time by quickly revealing the survivors and continue the hunt. Therefore this is a top-tier build that works in all situations and is recommended to all players.
What the Quick Mindset Build Excels In:
- The ability to see survivors at the beginning of the game and combine corrupt intervention will let you hunt down survivors easily and faster in smaller map space.
- The combination of Hex: Ruin, Lethal Pursuer and Corrupt Intervention allow you to slow down survivors' progress and make hunting more accessible, especially with the perk barbecue and chilli, which then will enable you to spot survivors in their areas.
- Barbecue and Chili: After hooking a Survivor, all Survivors who are at least 60/50/40 metres away from that Hook have their Aura revealed to you for 4 seconds.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Dead by Daylight Survivor Guide: Top 25 Tips
- Dead by Daylight Killers Guide: Top 25 Tips
- [Top 10] DbD Best Killer Builds That Are Great!
- [Top 100] Dead By Daylight Best Names
- [Top 10] DbD Best Survivor Builds That Are OP!
- [Top 10] DbD Best Killers And Why They're Good
- [Top 15] DbD Best Killer Perks And Why They're Good
- [Top 15] DbD Best Survivor Perks And Why They're Good
- [Top 10] DbD Best Survivors And Why They're Good
- [Top 10] DbD Best Survivor Builds That Are Great
- [ Top 15] Ghost Games To Play Today
- [Top 15] Horror Movies That Were Books
- [Top 15] Best Horror Movies That Were Banned
- [Top 5] Dead By Daylight Most Fun Survivors
- [Top 5] Dead By Daylight Best Jane Romero Builds
- [Top 5] Dead By Daylight Best Meg Thomas Builds
- [Top 5] Dead By Daylight Best Claudette Morel Builds
- [Top 5] Dead by Daylight Best Jake Park Builds
- [Top 5] Dead By Daylight Best Nea Karlsson Builds
- [Top 5] Dead By Daylight Best Laurie Strode Builds
- [Top 5] Dead By Daylight Best Bill Overbeck Builds
- [Top 5] Dead By Daylight Best Feng Min Builds
- [Top 5] Dead By Daylight Best David King Builds
- dead by daylight |
- Dead by Daylight Killers
- Log in or register to post comments